Barbara Schwarz ripping off America for attention
Anonymous
2004-04-08 22:43:29 UTC
http://www.sltrib.com/2003/May/05112003/utah/utah.asp

A very selfish woman.

While children go hungry, Barbara Schwarz has made thousands of requests for public records that dont exist. She has also filed dozens of lawsuits against thousands of federal employees around the country to harass. I guess she just always has to be the center of attention. The scumbag doesnt even pay what she owes, forcing taxpayers to suffer. She doesnt even care who she is suing along as she can spread as much hatred and hurt as posssible.

See link above for an article concerning this, including a picture of what a hag she is.

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
Barbara Schwarz
2004-04-09 20:46:54 UTC
http://www.sltrib.com/2003/May/0511203/utah/utah.asp
A very selfish woman.
Hi, Dave Touretzky again?! :) No courage to post your defamation with
your real identity?
While children go hungry, Barbara Schwarz has made thousands of requests for >public records that dont exist.
What did you for hungry children lately? Post the evidence! My records
requests costed a cup of water out of the ocean. I bet you cost the
government a lot more money than I ever did.

He can't even read the papers that I filed. Under oath, I declared
that I did not file thousands of FOIA requests to the government.
Famous reporters filed thousands of FOIA requests to the government.
Nobody claimed that they overworked or abuse the government. How come?
The attorney of the Tribune even admitted in the last hearing on my
case versus the Tribube that I did not file thousands of requests to
the federal government.

The article in the Tribune is wrong in sting and gist, and the photo
is doctored or they took the worst shot of a 100. But even on that
picture I look a lot better than the porn women on Touretzky's
website.
She has also filed dozens of lawsuits against thousands of federal
employees >around the country to harass.

He is lying, and that is why this posting is anonymous. Anonymous
postings are mainly posted to defame and lie about others as the
poster knows that it is hard or impossible to hold im accountable.

The records that I requested also do exist. The U.S. government is
infiltrated by non-American forces and many federal workers are lazy.
The Tribune reporter Christoper Smith wrote that to me not just once.
They don't like to work and they try all they can avoiding to come to
work. Here is your waste of governmental money, ladies and gentlemen,
not in my few requests.
I guess she just always has to be the center of attention.
I hate attention. I did never contact any paper to write about me. It
is not my fault if they think my actions and I as person are
newsworthy. All I want is to find Marty, my prince and live happily
ever after. If this newsgroup would have not become occupied with me
and would have started to defame me, I would have never posted.
The scumbag doesnt >even pay what she owes, forcing taxpayers to
suffer. She >doesnt even care who >she is suing along as she can
spread as much hatred and >hurt as posssible.

You know that is libel, and that is why you made that posting
anonymously. What a coward. Actually, through my FOIA requests it
became apparent that the U.S. government is secretly infiltrated by
non-American forces that waste governmental money for the American tax
payers and worse. Interesting is also that no governmental agency was
interested to pull upon my request the files of terrorist Osama Bin
Laden in October 2000.

But according to this anonymous pyschiatric and German secret service
troll, I (!) am the one who forces tax payers to suffer. The guy did
not even get any facts straight.
See link above for an article concerning this, including a picture of what a >hag she is.
Hey, thanks again for the article, Christopher Smith. You told me that
your article would prey the records lose that the government
deliberately withheld from me. You know how conspirative and lazy
there are. "Great" job with that article, Chris. Internet's lawless
people are hailing you.

Barbara Schwarz
-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
Tarla
2004-04-09 21:37:56 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
http://www.sltrib.com/2003/May/0511203/utah/utah.asp
A very selfish woman.
Hi, Dave Touretzky again?! :) No courage to post your defamation with
your real identity?
While children go hungry, Barbara Schwarz has made thousands of requests for >public records that dont exist.
What did you for hungry children lately? Post the evidence! My records
requests costed a cup of water out of the ocean. I bet you cost the
government a lot more money than I ever did.
You're the biggest pest in the system. You cost taxpayers thousands of
dollars every year and you contribute nothing. You are a leech on the
US. Go home.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
He can't even read the papers that I filed. Under oath, I declared
that I did not file thousands of FOIA requests to the government.
Famous reporters filed thousands of FOIA requests to the government.
Nobody claimed that they overworked or abuse the government. How come?
Because they're requesting stuff that actually exists. You are on a
wild goose chase that exists only in your very sick mind.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The attorney of the Tribune even admitted in the last hearing on my
case versus the Tribube that I did not file thousands of requests to
the federal government.
The article in the Tribune is wrong in sting and gist, and the photo
is doctored or they took the worst shot of a 100. But even on that
picture I look a lot better than the porn women on Touretzky's
website.
No one gives a shit what you look like.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
She has also filed dozens of lawsuits against thousands of federal
employees >around the country to harass.
He is lying, and that is why this posting is anonymous. Anonymous
postings are mainly posted to defame and lie about others as the
poster knows that it is hard or impossible to hold im accountable.
He's not lying. It's documented.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The records that I requested also do exist. The U.S. government is
infiltrated by non-American forces and many federal workers are lazy.
The Tribune reporter Christoper Smith wrote that to me not just once.
They don't like to work and they try all they can avoiding to come to
work. Here is your waste of governmental money, ladies and gentlemen,
not in my few requests.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, You are batshit crazy.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
I guess she just always has to be the center of attention.
I hate attention. I did never contact any paper to write about me. It
is not my fault if they think my actions and I as person are
newsworthy. All I want is to find Marty, my prince and live happily
ever after. If this newsgroup would have not become occupied with me
and would have started to defame me, I would have never posted.
He doesn't exist except in your head. You need serious medical
attention.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The scumbag doesnt >even pay what she owes, forcing taxpayers to
suffer. She >doesnt even care who >she is suing along as she can
spread as much hatred and >hurt as posssible.
You know that is libel, and that is why you made that posting
anonymously. What a coward. Actually, through my FOIA requests it
became apparent that the U.S. government is secretly infiltrated by
non-American forces that waste governmental money for the American tax
payers and worse. Interesting is also that no governmental agency was
interested to pull upon my request the files of terrorist Osama Bin
Laden in October 2000.
I'll say it. You are a burden on the American taxpayers and an illegal
alien. You should be deported.

Tarla
****
"To inform the minds of the people and to follow their will
is the chief duty of those placed at their head,"
--Thomas Jefferson
Barbara Schwarz
2004-04-10 23:39:55 UTC
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
http://www.sltrib.com/2003/May/0511203/utah/utah.asp
A very selfish woman.
Hi, Dave Touretzky again?! :) No courage to post your defamation with
your real identity?
While children go hungry, Barbara Schwarz has made thousands of requests for >public records that dont exist.
What did you for hungry children lately? Post the evidence! My records
requests costed a cup of water out of the ocean. I bet you cost the
government a lot more money than I ever did.
You're the biggest pest in the system. You cost taxpayers thousands of
dollars every year and you contribute nothing. You are a leech on the
US. Go home.
Prove it. I am home. You are a German Nazi psyciatric agent, "Tarla",
and as
usually, the most stupid people do their dirty work as attacking me
completely unqualified.
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
He can't even read the papers that I filed. Under oath, I declared
that I did not file thousands of FOIA requests to the government.
Famous reporters filed thousands of FOIA requests to the government.
Nobody claimed that they overworked or abuse the government. How come?
Because they're requesting stuff that actually exists. You are on a
wild goose chase that exists only in your very sick mind.
Prove it. The reporter Christopher Smith lied and you are are fool
believing that paper. Tribune reporters also lied about the Elizabeth
Smart family and sold lies for 20.000 Dollars to the National
Enquirer. I bet that paper is a kind of bible for you too.
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The attorney of the Tribune even admitted in the last hearing on my
case versus the Tribube that I did not file thousands of requests to
the federal government.
The article in the Tribune is wrong in sting and gist, and the photo
is doctored or they took the worst shot of a 100. But even on that
picture I look a lot better than the porn women on Touretzky's
website.
No one gives a shit what you look like.
Work on your language, Tarla. You are a very vulgar woman.
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
She has also filed dozens of lawsuits against thousands of federal
employees >around the country to harass.
He is lying, and that is why this posting is anonymous. Anonymous
postings are mainly posted to defame and lie about others as the
poster knows that it is hard or impossible to hold im accountable.
He's not lying. It's documented.
He is lying and so are you. Post the documentation.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
I guess she just always has to be the center of attention.
I hate attention. I did never contact any paper to write about me. It
is not my fault if they think my actions and I as person are
newsworthy. All I want is to find Marty, my prince and live happily
ever after. If this newsgroup would have not become occupied with me
and would have started to defame me, I would have never posted.
He doesn't exist except in your head. You need serious medical
attention.
You ae jealous, this is what I thought.
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The scumbag doesnt >even pay what she owes, forcing taxpayers to
suffer. She >doesnt even care who >she is suing along as she can
spread as much hatred and >hurt as posssible.
You know that is libel, and that is why you made that posting
anonymously. What a coward. Actually, through my FOIA requests it
became apparent that the U.S. government is secretly infiltrated by
non-American forces that waste governmental money for the American tax
payers and worse. Interesting is also that no governmental agency was
interested to pull upon my request the files of terrorist Osama Bin
Laden in October 2000.
I'll say it. You are a burden on the American taxpayers and an illegal
alien. You should be deported.
Your German Nazi psych mindcontrollers told you to post that. They
will be convicted in courts of laws of their criminal actions,
defamation and libel, and other crimes, and so will you.

You stalk me from thread to thread. What a sick woman you are, Tarla.
And by the way, you IQ-less creature, how can somebody rip America off
for attention? Either you get attention, or when somebody is
uninteresting as you and the other anynymous slimeball, who posted
this thread in the first place, you won't get it. But it seems you
guys have a problem with that you don't get attention, and that is why
you blame me.

Get a life, both of you!

Barbara Schwarz
Tarla
2004-04-11 17:36:48 UTC
Post by Tarla
dollars every year and you contribute nothing. You are a leech on the
US. Go home.
Prove it. I am home. You are a German Nazi psyciatric agent, "Tarla",
and as
usually, the most stupid people do their dirty work as attacking me
completely unqualified.
Prove it. Prove that I am an agent for some German Nazi psychiatrist.
Give one bit of evidence to support your "theory". Have I ever been to
Germany? No. Have I ever met a German psychiatrist? Not that I am
aware of since I've not met very many German people growing up in the
US. Am I unqualified? To do what? I'm qualified to criticise on this
forum certainly.
Post by Tarla
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
He can't even read the papers that I filed. Under oath, I declared
that I did not file thousands of FOIA requests to the government.
Famous reporters filed thousands of FOIA requests to the government.
Nobody claimed that they overworked or abuse the government. How come?
Because they're requesting stuff that actually exists. You are on a
wild goose chase that exists only in your very sick mind.
Prove it. The reporter Christopher Smith lied and you are are fool
believing that paper. Tribune reporters also lied about the Elizabeth
Smart family and sold lies for 20.000 Dollars to the National
Enquirer. I bet that paper is a kind of bible for you too.
I've never read it. I just read the article on the net. If Christopher
Smith lied, then certainly you could sue his paper. You don't seem to
have a problem with bringing lawsuits.
Post by Tarla
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The attorney of the Tribune even admitted in the last hearing on my
case versus the Tribube that I did not file thousands of requests to
the federal government.
That may or may not be so. We have no way of knowing that unless you
post the transcripts of the hearing.
Post by Tarla
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The article in the Tribune is wrong in sting and gist, and the photo
is doctored or they took the worst shot of a 100. But even on that
picture I look a lot better than the porn women on Touretzky's
website.
No one gives a shit what you look like.
Work on your language, Tarla. You are a very vulgar woman.
Fuck you.
Post by Tarla
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Post by Anonymous
She has also filed dozens of lawsuits against thousands of federal
employees >around the country to harass.
He is lying, and that is why this posting is anonymous. Anonymous
postings are mainly posted to defame and lie about others as the
poster knows that it is hard or impossible to hold im accountable.
He's not lying. It's documented.
He is lying and so are you. Post the documentation.
I've seen the quote by the Govt. official.
Post by Tarla
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
The records that I requested also do exist. The U.S. government is
infiltrated by non-American forces and many federal workers are lazy.
The Tribune reporter Christoper Smith wrote that to me not just once.
They don't like to work and they try all they can avoiding to come to
work. Here is your waste of governmental money, ladies and gentlemen,
not in my few requests.
They don't exist Barbara. I'm older than you and there has never been
a city or town or anything else in the middle of the Great Salt Lake.
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Post by Anonymous
I guess she just always has to be the center of attention.
I hate attention. I did never contact any paper to write about me. It
is not my fault if they think my actions and I as person are
newsworthy. All I want is to find Marty, my prince and live happily
ever after. If this newsgroup would have not become occupied with me
and would have started to defame me, I would have never posted.
He doesn't exist except in your head. You need serious medical
attention.
You ae jealous, this is what I thought.
Jealous of what? A delusion? No thanks I have a perfectly lovely LIVE
husband of my own.
Post by Tarla
Post by Tarla
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Post by Anonymous
[...]
I'm shaking in my boots.
Post by Tarla
You stalk me from thread to thread. What a sick woman you are, Tarla.
And by the way, you IQ-less creature, how can somebody rip America off
for attention? Either you get attention, or when somebody is
uninteresting as you and the other anynymous slimeball, who posted
this thread in the first place, you won't get it. But it seems you
guys have a problem with that you don't get attention, and that is why
you blame me.
Once again, Barbara, you ignore the obvious. If I had no IQ, I
couldn't post here, and certainly couldn't enturbulate you so. I'm not
blaming you for anything. I feel sorry for you. It must be hard to be
in your situtation, very confusing and frustrating. I actually have
empathy for you, but that doesn't mean that I will ignore your
illness.
Tarla
****

Still_lying_about_Marty
2004-04-11 07:00:17 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
http://www.sltrib.com/2003/May/0511203/utah/utah.asp
A very selfish woman.
Hi, Dave Touretzky again?! :) No courage to post your defamation with
your real identity?
While children go hungry, Barbara Schwarz has made thousands of requests for >public records that dont exist.
What did you for hungry children lately? Post the evidence! My records
requests costed a cup of water out of the ocean. I bet you cost the
government a lot more money than I ever did.
This is a forgery. I am the only real Barbara Schwarz. I am even
mentioned on a medical website:
http://www.syntheory.com/refs/glossary.html#ptc

psychotic - simply put, it is the extreme condition of losing touch
with reality and good judgement. The person's memory constructures
(memcons) form in such a way, that taking on information from others
becomes more difficult. The person seems to implode into his/r own
little world and schemes of perception.

The real Barbara Schwarz
Roger Larsson
2004-04-11 07:46:06 UTC
Is that you again, porn and bomb instruction guy Dave Touretzky,
posting anonymously? :)
The incoherent Salt Lake Tribune article of sneaky and dishonest
reporter Christopher Smith is wrong in sting and gist. (See below
affidavit.) Other reporters filed thousands of FOIA requests, I just
filed a couple of hundreds, nevertheless officials with non-American
attitude and agenda made me to the scape goat.
Christopher Smith did not believe in his story, he just wrote it
favorable for the officials as he has his office in D.C. and depends
on the further cooperation with those officials, which he called over
and over lazy in his correspondence to me.
I did not crave any attention. I did not contact the reporter to write
about me. He showed up all on his own to make money with my private
life on the Tribune front page. I just wanted some records from the
government, which is covered under the FOIA statutes. My indigency is
also genuine.
How can you rip America off attention anyway? People either are
interested or not. Is that your problem, David Touretzky, you getting
less attention than I do? That is so sad. Work on your jealousy, and
it will feel better.
Barbara Schwarz,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Jelous men and sometimes women scare their partner in to a small
existence. They want to know every move their partner make.

Destructive cults scare their adherents in to a smaller existence.

To live inside a tyranny is not so fun if not this oppressiors lackeys
finds pleasure in hurting people with lies, hate and other cruel
methods. The power to destroy finds many as an attraction.

They feels bigger on victims expence. Criminals have fun on victims
expence. They can't see they are doing something bad inside this
world. They are the good and their victims are the evil.

How can anyone giving trust in fooled victims be evil? How can anyone
giving trust in brainwashed asslickers be evil? It's not evil to be
cheated. it's evil to cheat. There is a leader and his shit and a
bunch of fooled victims eating his shit finding it good-tasting.
There's nothing else to it.

If people in this world look on this folly without doing anything to
end it people in it will lose, lose and lose. How is it possible to
stop this shit from doing more and more harm in this world?

Expose it! Let everyone have the whole story on the outside before
they walk in to this shit.

Open religions are winning when people give attention to their story,
they have nothing to hide.

Closed religions are losing when people give attention to their story
outside the buildings inwhere money makes.

Money and religion just don't fit, they just comes together.

Roger Larsson