Will The Real OSA Please Stand Up
OT III
2003-11-05 08:28:42 UTC
To Whom It May Concern:

Critic #1 what is your name?
I am OSA.

Critic #2 what is YOUR name?
I am OSA.

Critic #3 WHAT is your name?
I am OSA.

After much discussion..................
Will the REAL OSA please stand up!
All are seated. Why?

Because OSA posting to this newsgroup makes about
as much sense and holds as much truth as Helen Kobrin
waking up in the morning and telling her husband and
superiors in OSA, "Excuse me, I just want to go check out what the critics in ARS are saying about me (us) and post a thing or two to let em' know WE'RE STILL HERE!".

So, if you work for OSA, tell everybody in the newsgroup so they know and can fill you in on the
FACTS about Scientology.

OT III
Truth Seeker
2003-11-05 12:09:43 UTC
Here's how to tell the difference:

First let me explain to you what an OSA member is in case this
term is new to you. An OSA member is a Scientologist who works in the
OSA division of Scientology. He or she has the job of dealing with
threats to the Church of Scientology or the Church of Scientology's
public image. Most of the threats they have to deal come from outside
of Scientology but sometimes they have to deal with problems emanating
from inside a Scientology Org. Certain members of OSA have been
assigned to this newsgroup with the goal of stopping criticism
emanating from this newsgroup and the critics who post it.

The two most basic ways to know what a person is all about is
by: 1. What they DO 2. What they DON'T DO. It is what a person Does
and Does Not Do that shows what's in their hearts. That is the KEY and
try not to forget that.

What an undercover OSA agent Won't Do:

1. Make a list of the names the undercover OSA agents are posting
under on this newsgroup.

An OSA agent is never going to make a list that contains the
names his other OSA teammates are posting under. A undercover OSA
agent will admit there are OSA agents on this newsgroup but will never
make a list of his own. An OSA agent will always invalidate any list
posted by a real critic but will never post a list himself. If he ever
does make a list it won't contain any real names anybody has ever
posted under, it will be just a joke on his part to poke fun at a real
critic who had put up a list of real names earlier. For example, his
list will contain something like "Elmer Fudd", "Scooby Doo", or "Bugs
Bunny", names nobody has ever posted under. That will be his "list" of
OSA agents.

In the past the OSA agents have been fond of saying that I'm the
undercover OSA agent on this newsgroup. This newsgroup is big source
of bad PR for Scientology and they would have assigned at least 5-10
OSA agents from different Orgs with the job of "handling" it. This
newsgroup goes all the way around the world and there is no way they
are going to assign just one person to that task. If they used only
one person, who would be handling the newsgroup after he went asleep?
Remember, there are articles posting on this newsgroup 24 hours a day.

2. Do something to hurt Scientology in any real way.

You will never catch a undercover OSA agent going to nationwide TV
like Bob Minton did unless it was to embarrass the real critics of
Scientology by saying crazy stupid things in front of the camera.
Sometimes when an undercover OSA agent feels he has the world
convinced he is an enemy of Scientology and is an easy person for the
Church of Scientology to discredit, like Arnie Lerma, he will go in
front of a camera looking like a nutcase lowlife and saying outlandish
things which only discredits him. Since the viewers think he is a
critic of Scientology he has effectively discredited them also. This
is all just what the Church of Scientology wants to have happen.

What an undercover OSA agent Will Do:

1. Attack any article that is hurtful to Scientology and the person
who posted it.

Anytime there is a article that is posted that would cause the
reader to want to move away from Scientology, the OSA agents will
attack it. For example, if there was an article like this "How
Scientology traps news members", the OSA agents will attack it. They
will try to: 1. Block anybody from reading it by posting a response
which tries to change the subject. 2. Trivialize the subject. 3.
Confuse the subject. 4. Try to direct the reader to one or more web
sites controlled by OSA. 5. Try to discredit the poster by saying he
or she is a Scientologist, or a nutcase.

2. Try to "body route" readers off this newsgroup and on to a web
site.

The reason the Church of Scientology does this is because this
newsgroup is dangerous to them because it can't be controlled by them.
Scientology is an organization that likes it best when it has complete
control over things. Because this newsgroup is not under their control
it could contain some criticism that could be truly hurtful to
Scientology. Another reason is because they can't track who it is that
is posting or reading articles on the newsgroup. If the reader logs
onto a web site controlled by Scientology the person logging on can be
traced just like you would trace a phone call back to where it was
placed. Anytime you see someone pushing "this web site" or "that web
site" is trying to "body route" you off this newsgroup. Anybody has
the right to include a web address in there article but if they put
web addresses in almost all there articles or keep pushing hard for
you to go to this web site or that web site, more than likely it's an
OSA agent. If they have something to say, why couldn't they post it or
say it on this newsgroup? Why do they insist you read it elsewhere?

3. Post articles that appears to be critical of Scientology but only
has the effect of discrediting the critics of Scientology.

Inside that article will contain a few lines of false data that
was deliberately inserted by Scientology. They put the false data in
the article so the reader will discover it. After discovering the
false data, the reader will conclude, seemingly on his own, that the
person who wrote it either doesn't know what he's talking about or is
a liar. Since the person reading the article believes that the person
who wrote the article is a critic of Scientology, he will come to the
conclusion, again seemingly on his own, that the critics of
Scientology don't know what they are talking about or are liars. If
the person reading the article comes to either one these conclusions
it would benefit Scientology, which is the reason why the article was
created and posted in the first place.

4. Post articles that are trivial in nature which leaves the reader
bored or coming away with a response of "Who cares?".

They create what looks like criticism on the surface but it
doesn't really tell you anything that is hurtful to Scientology. The
normal response you get from reading this type of phony criticism is:
"Oh well, who cares about that?". They make it look like criticism of
Scientology but it doesn't contain any real substance. There is
another reason why they are trying to bore the reader with boring fake
criticism. They feel that most of people who are reading this
newsgroup are angry and looking for blood and guts criticism. By
posting criticism that's at 2.5 (boredom) on the tone scale they are
hoping to handle the angry 1.5 who's reading it. L. Ron Hubbard said
that boredom will handle an angry person and this is another reason
why they employ it.

Truth Seeker
"OSA Stands for: (O)perations by (S)uppressive (A)ssholes"

If you want to know what Scientology doesn't want you
to know, take a look these posts that I've put up earlier on
this newsgroup. (That's if the Church of "Suppress Free Speech"
hasn't illegally cancelled them)

"How to tell a real critic of Scientology from a phony one"
"How you know you've just read phony criticism created by Scientology"
"Scientology's Plan to Stop Critics & Criticism on this newsgroup"
"The key to how Scientology is handling this newsgroup"
"Why you should stay away from Scientology"
"The FAQ for Alt.Religion.Scientology"
"Names Scientology is Posting by on this newsgroup"
"Tactics OSA uses to stop critics on this newsgroup"
"The Magical Transformation of Church Member into Critic"
"How Scientology is playing both sides of the coin"
"Scientology's Decoy System"
"The 3 beliefs Scientology wants the world to believe"
"Some different Ways to "Handle" Scientology"
"How Scientology Traps New Members"
"Scientology's Trick to keep people from REAL criticism"
"Weaknesses of the Church of Scientology"
"How Scientology creates identity confusion"
Magoo
2003-11-05 18:14:53 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
[...]
That's your first flat out lie. I used to work as a volunteer for OSA and
finally ended up in their Top Secret OSA INT mafia, until I left Scientology
in July of 2000. Here are the names of who I worked with:
A) BILL YAUDE--Class 8, OT 7, Senior C/S at the Enhancement Center, and I/C
of The OSA Int Top Secret Volunteers supposed to "handle ARS and the
critics".
Bill himself told me he had "been on ARS longer than any other
Scientologist--as long as ARS existed".
B) Jim Kalurgis-late bloomer, but helped out. Another OT 8, FSM, and I think
Class 8. (I guess these guys forgot what they actually got into Scientology
for).
C) Gavino Idda---Sea Org/OSA Int, full time on "Handling the Internet"
D) Lynn Farney--Sea Org, OSA Int.
E) Lizzy Apple---Liz? worked opening up new accouts
F) Some lady who used a cain and said she at one time was the C.O. of
Celebrity Center.
G) CJ--another "OT"
There were a few others who occassionally helped out, but that was the main
crew I worked with of people.

That was the TOP SECRET OSA Int group while I was there. You can go on
Scientology's
www.religiousfreedomwatch.com
and find me there. This is OSA's feeble attempt to "expose" the Critics and
X-Scios. They even had to change how I look so I looked worse than I do. How
pathetic is that!
You read up for yourself and make up your own mind. That is your biggest
weapon. Truth cannot be stopped. you have to buy lies, which TS is hoping
you do.
Just ask yourself this: Why doesn't he EVER offer ONE peice of "evidence" or
"facts"> Why>?
Because he doesn't have any!

For the whole story, please see:
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm

Good luck :)

Tory/Magoo!
OT III
2003-11-05 18:49:21 UTC
"Magoo" <***@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:***@news2.lightlink.com...

[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Tort/Magoo!:

You finally made it to www.religiousfreedomwatch.com

I have been looking there for over 1 year to see WHEN and
IF your name would ever turn up. It was not there until recently.
They added you.

Your most recent picket must pulled it off and I told you
that this picket was going to make a significant difference in your
life. And there is the proof.

I have never doubted for one minute that you are an ex-
Scientologist. Not once.

Now the real game begins, at least for you.

OT III
Truth Seeker
2003-11-05 21:57:14 UTC
Post by OT III
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You finally made it to www.religiousfreedomwatch.com
I have been looking there for over 1 year to see WHEN and
IF your name would ever turn up. It was not there until recently.
They added you.=20
It's because of the pressure I've been putting on Tory and my
posting the truth about her. If she was put in there it was in order
to help shore up her phony identity as an X-Scientologist. The church
of Scientology WANTS everybody to think she left the church and if
they did that it was to help reinforce that false belief.
Post by OT III
Your most recent picket must pulled it off and I told you
that this picket was going to make a significant difference in your
life. And there is the proof.
No. It's because of my recent posts. The church is getting worried
about their #1 undercover lady's cover getting blown.

Truth Seeker
"OSA Stands for: (O)perations by (S)uppressive (A)ssholes"

If you want to know what Scientology doesn't want you
to know, take a look these posts that I've put up earlier on
this newsgroup. (That's if the Church of "Suppress Free Speech"
hasn't illegally cancelled them)

"How to spot the OSA members on this newsgroup"
JB@nowhere
2003-11-05 21:16:35 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
Post by OT III
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You finally made it to www.religiousfreedomwatch.com
I have been looking there for over 1 year to see WHEN and
IF your name would ever turn up. It was not there until recently.
They added you.=20
It's because of the pressure I've been putting on Tory and my
posting the truth about her.
Hardly, you moron. She's been laughing at you. For that matter, so's
everyone else.
Post by OT III
Your most recent picket must pulled it off and I told you
that this picket was going to make a significant difference in your>
life. And there is the proof.
No. It's because of my recent posts. The church is getting worried
about their #1 undercover lady's cover getting blown.
By whom? You?Don't make me laugh.

Jack
Post by Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
"OSA Stands for: (O)perations by (S)uppressive (A)ssholes"
"Pay no attention to the person behind the screen" ("truth seeker") - The
Wizard of ODZ
If you're truly interested in finding out information on the Criminal Cult
of $cientology, go to any of these links - ignore the thing behind the
screen:
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.torymagoo.org
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm
http://www.altreligionscientology.org
http://www.xenu.net/index.html
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/03.3.jl-jj-scientology.html
http://w4u.eexi.gr/~antbos/XENU.HTM
http://www.xenu-city.net/index.html
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/alter/
http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Narconon/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=OT+III
http://www.xenu.de/
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/cooper/index.html
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/room174.htm/
http://warrior.xenu.ca
OT III
2003-11-06 02:13:43 UTC
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Post by OT III
Your most recent picket must pulled it off and I told you
that this picket was going to make a significant difference in your
life. And there is the proof.
No. It's because of my recent posts. The church is getting worried
about their #1 undercover lady's cover getting blown.

Truth Seeker

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Dear Truth Seeker:

So now what happens that everybody knows her cover is not
blown?

OT III
Truth Seeker
2003-11-06 13:51:49 UTC
How to spot the OSA members on this newsgroup:

First let me explain to you what an OSA member is in case this
term is new to you. An OSA member is a Scientologist who works in the
OSA division of Scientology. He or she has the job of dealing with
threats to the Church of Scientology or the Church of Scientology's
public image. Most of the threats they have to deal come from outside
of Scientology but sometimes they have to deal with problems emanating
from inside a Scientology Org. Certain members of OSA have been
assigned to this newsgroup with the goal of stopping criticism
emanating from this newsgroup and the critics who post it.

The two most basic ways to know what a person is all about is
by: 1. What they Do 2. What they Don't Do. It is what a person Does
and Does Not Do that shows what's in their heart. That is the basic
fundamental to knowing what they are really all about.

What an undercover OSA agent Won't Do:

1. Make a list of the names the undercover OSA agents are posting
under on this newsgroup.

An undercover OSA agent will admit there are OSA agents on this
newsgroup but will never make a list of who he feels are the
undercover OSA agents and post it. An undercover OSA agent will always
invalidate any list posted by a real critic but will never post a list
himself. If he ever does make a list it won't contain any real names
anybody has ever posted under, it will be just a joke on his part to
poke fun at a real critic who had put up a list of real names earlier.
For example, his list will contain something like "Elmer Fudd",
"Scooby Doo", or "Bugs Bunny", names nobody has ever posted under,
that will be his "list" of undercover OSA agents.

In the past the OSA agents have been fond of saying that I'm the
undercover OSA agent on this newsgroup. This newsgroup is big source
of bad PR for Scientology and they would have assigned at least 5-10
OSA agents from different Orgs with the job of "handling" it. This
newsgroup goes all the way around the world and there is no way they
are going to assign just one person to that task. If they used only
one person, who would be handling the newsgroup while he was asleep?
Remember, there are articles posting on this newsgroup 24 hours a day.

2. Do something to hurt Scientology in any real way.

You will never catch a undercover OSA agent going to nationwide TV
like Bob Minton did unless it was to embarrass the real critics of
Scientology by saying crazy stupid things in front of the camera.
Sometimes when an undercover OSA agent feels he has the world
convinced he is an enemy of Scientology and is a easy person for the
Church of Scientology to discredit, like Arnie Lerma, he will go in
front of a camera looking like a nutcase lowlife and saying outlandish
things which only discredits him. Since the viewers think he is a
critic of Scientology, he has effectively discredited the critics of
Scientology also. This is all just what the Church of Scientology
wants to have happen.

What an undercover OSA agent Will Do:

1. Attack any article that is hurtful to Scientology and the person
who posted it.

Anytime there is a article that is posted that would cause the
reader to want to move away from Scientology, the undercover OSA
agents will attack it. For example, if there was an article like this
"How Scientology traps news members", the undercover OSA agents will
attack it. They will try to: 1. Block anybody from reading it by
posting a response which tries to change the subject. 2. Trivialize
the subject. 3. Confuse the subject. 4. Try to direct the reader to
one or more web sites controlled by OSA. 5. Try to discredit the
poster by saying he or she is a Scientologist, or a nutcase.

2. Try to "body route" the readers attention off this newsgroup and on
to a web site.

The reason the Church of Scientology does this is because this
newsgroup is dangerous to them because it can't be controlled by them.
Scientology is an organization that likes it best when it has complete
control over things. Because this newsgroup is not under their control
it could contain some criticism that could be truly hurtful to
Scientology. Another reason is because they can't track who it is that
is posting or reading articles on this newsgroup. If the reader logs
onto a web site controlled by Scientology, the person logging on can
be traced just like you would trace a phone call back to where it was
placed. Anytime you see someone pushing "this web site" or "that web
site" is trying to "body route" you off this newsgroup. Anybody has
the right to include a web address in their article but if they put
web addresses in almost all there articles or keep pushing hard for
you to go to "this web site" or "that web site", more than likely it's
an undercover OSA agent. If they have something to say, why couldn't
they post it or say it on this newsgroup? Why do they insist you read
it elsewhere? Answer: Because they want you out of here. If you stay
around here on this newsgroup you might read something truly damaging
to their church.

3. Post articles that appear to be critical of Scientology but only
[...]

Scientology but it doesn't contain any real substance. They are hoping
the reader will get bored with reading the articles on this newsgroup
and leave. There is another reason why they are trying to bore the
reader with boring fake criticism. They feel that most of people who
are reading this newsgroup are angry and looking for blood and guts
criticism of Scientology. By posting articles that's at 2.5 (boredom)

OT III
2003-11-06 18:35:39 UTC
"Truth Seeker" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@News.Individual.NET

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Truth Seeker:

Good to see that this recent onslaught of rebuttals from other
ARS posters regarding YOUR ARS posts has not caused you
to "lose face" in the group.

OT III
Zinj
2003-11-06 18:49:06 UTC
Post by OT III
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good to see that this recent onslaught of rebuttals from other
ARS posters regarding YOUR ARS posts has not caused you
to "lose face" in the group.
OT III
Oh be serious. How could a faceless escapee from the fecal farm
*possibly* 'lose face'?

Zinj
--
Scientology® - Deliberately killing no more than 0.5 percent of
its members since 1953
OT III
2003-11-06 19:10:13 UTC
Post by OT III
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Good to see that this recent onslaught of rebuttals from other
ARS posters regarding YOUR ARS posts has not caused you
to "lose face" in the group.
OT III
Oh be serious. How could a faceless escapee from the fecal farm
*possibly* 'lose face'?

Zinj
--
Scientology® - Deliberately killing no more than 0.5 percent of
its members since 1953

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Zinj:

Well, I know what I meant to convey and that was the only
way I knew how to phrase it.

OT III
JB@nowhere
2003-11-06 18:33:08 UTC
"OT III" <E-***@comcast.net> wrote in message news:PcydnbUz7qkMCTeiRVn-***@comcast.com...

"Truth Seeker" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@News.Individual.NET

Dear Truth Seeker:

Good to see that this recent onslaught of rebuttals from other
ARS posters regarding YOUR ARS posts has not caused you
to "lose face" in the group.

He had no standing (face) to lose. He's a fraud.

Jack

OT III