Mission Impossible 3 ????¿
The Starmaker
2006-06-05 22:35:47 UTC
You know what i don't understand....
this movie 'mission impossibile 3'...
I mean, I heard Tom Cruise picked the
director because he liked his directing work on the "Lost"
tv series...
But I saW MI3
and i have to say..
I didn't see any
resemblance
of the director's work on Lost and
the movie MI3.
Like if it was really directed by two
different people!
Am I wrong here?

I mean, director's are suppose to
be an artist that paint pictures with
a brush on celuoid film. Then you can
see the director's style on all
his work. But I saw no style or
resemblance of the directing work on Lost
and the directing work on MI3.

I have to conclude that whoever directed
MI3 is not the same person who directed "Lost",
the tv series.

I think Tom Cruise got ripped of...

But I could be wrong..

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2006-06-06 17:39:27 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
I have to conclude that whoever directed
MI3 is not the same person who directed "Lost",
the tv series.
As usual, you're wrong. I find it amusing that you still post, since
every post just makes you look more and more like a moron.
Wrong about what? On the Internet, it's not enough to say a person is
"wrong" or "right", you need to provide facts.
The director of M:i:III is the *creator* and *head writer* on LOST. He
did direct the first episode, but other directors have done every
subsequent episode.
The director of LOST is not the *creator*, that's just literary theft on his part.
----------------------
LA Superior Court

Anthony Spinner
v.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.; Touchstone Television Productions, LLC
Writer says he hasn’t been paid his fee for writing the original script for the series “Lost.” New Filing LA Superior.
New Filing /September 2005

"Alleging fraud and breach of contract, scribe Anthony Spinner is suing ABC
and producers of the Emmy-nominated adventure drama for the alleged theft of a 1977 series proposal.."
"At the time Spinner says he came up with his Lost, writer-producer J.J. Abrams was about 11.
Twenty-seven years later, Abrams and Damon Lindelof saw ABC launch their Lost,
a series about stranded plane crash survivors who encounter the aforementioned polar bear,
the mysterious "Others" and various strange and dangerous characters and creatures."

Anthony Spinner was he was hired to produce and direct the programme
"Lost", but he was
hired by Sid and Marty Krofft Productions
to write it, and
Anthony Spinner says he has a signed contract
which promised him creator and writer credits, royalties and a percentage of profits.

-------------------------
On TV, the writer-creators are the Gods and the
directors are hired for a week at a time.
He also created ALIAS and was head writer on that show, too.
He was hired by Cruise to *script* the film... and directing it was a
bonus.
"Tom Cruise said, 'I want you to direct it, I want you to write it - I want this to be JJ's Mission: Impossible,'" Abrams recalled.

Now looking at the above facts, ..I understand that this "JJ Abrams" is a thief, a gonif, a fraud.
If he stole the "creators" ideas, that means he has no writing talent. I also understand that
JJ Abrams won an emmy for "best Director" for LOST....is it for just one episode or all of them?
As far as I'm concerned, JJ Abrams didn't create, write or directed LOST! It's a fraud, and i still
think Tom Crusie got ripped off.

Tom Crusie should ask for his money back from the director.

Isn't Fraud against the law?

The Starmaker

Will the real director and writer please stand up.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/fullcredits
Playfullminx
2006-06-06 18:39:06 UTC
It really doesn't matter. I didn't go see the movie. Have no plans
on seeing the movie. Have not wishes to give my money to Mr. Cruise
(or any of the like). Have not desire to purchase it when it comes out
on DVD. Have no want to see it on DVD. Have no inclination to rent it
from a video store. So...in short....who the fuck cares!
The Starmaker
2006-06-06 20:17:58 UTC
I mean, all I'm saying is...
somebody should tell Tom Cruise that
he was misinformed by people around his circle...
saying things to him like
JJ Abrams is the original creator of Lost when in fact he isn't.
And who really knows if JJ Abrams directed LOST, ...it could be
somebody else and could be that JJ Abrams also stole the directing credit
along with the creator and writing credit.

I could understand these snotting nose kids stealing because
they got to make a name for themselves...but what i don't understand is
how could Tom Crusie fall for it!

If somebody tells Tom Crusie, a guy is a creator and writer of a hit show, and
also has won a emmy for directing it, does Tom Crusie automatically believe
that stuff???

There are probably alot people talking and whispering behind "JJ Abrams" back,
saying things like "That stupid motherfucker didn't create LOST or wrote it, he
stole it from Anthony Spinner." And there are probably others who are saying,
"He didn't fuckin direct it either..."

All I know is, I saw MI3 and there is no sign that whoever created, wrote and directed
LOST is not the same person who directed and wrote MI3.

It's just fraud, that's all.

The Starmaker
Fred Durks
2006-06-06 20:20:28 UTC
Continue the Boycott of MI3......
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/boycottmi3
The Starmaker
2006-06-07 17:42:59 UTC
It's very simple.
It's not that complicated.

Tom Crusie is thinking about
making Mission Impossible 3 and
figuring out who should direct it and write it.

He's watching "LOST" on TV and he likes the show
so much he asks, who wrote it and who directed it.

The people around him tell him,
"JJ Abrams is the creator of LOST and also wrote it,
plus he won an emmy for best director for LOST.
(but I don't see any credit for directing LOST,
except he might have directed only one episode,
the 2nd one...but who can believe that?)

So Tom tells JJ Abrams
"I want you to direct it, I want you to write it - I want this to be JJ's Mission: Impossible"

Who is the creator of LOST?
Who wrote it?
Who directed it?

Did Tom Crusie get ripped off?

The Starmaker

and how about the polar bear?
Puzzla
2006-06-07 17:50:52 UTC
http://www.emmys.tv/news/2005/september/images/pte_jj.jpg
(but I don't see any credit for directing LOST,
except he might have directed only one episode,
the 2nd one...but who can believe that?)
So Tom tells JJ Abrams
"I want you to direct it, I want you to write it - I want this to be JJ's
Mission: Impossible"
Then he disregards everything JJ has to say and makes his crappy movie his
way.

Puzz
The Starmaker
2006-06-07 19:01:39 UTC
Of course, everything about this MI:3
and "did Tom Crusie get ripped off?" you won't
read about it anywhere in the Hollywood trades,
in newspapers or anywhere else on the Internet.
This is a Starmaker Exclusive!

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2006-06-07 23:01:28 UTC
Not only did Tom Cruise got "ripped-off", but the
whole entire world got ripped off because they were all
expecting a Quality Mission Impossible movie!

That's what happens when you hire writers who *steal* other
peoples work and then you expect them to deliver the same
stolen quality.

It's called a "rip-off".

Now what is Tom Cruise going to do about it?

The Starmaker

"I liked a moment when he jabs a needle of adrenaline into a woman's heart to bring her out of her drugged stupor;
Quentin Tarantino should send him a bill." -Roger Ebert
The Starmaker
2006-06-21 17:51:33 UTC
Who is Roger Ebert talking about?

"I liked a moment when he jabs a needle of adrenaline into a woman's heart to bring her out of her drugged stupor;
Quentin Tarantino should send him a bill." -Roger Ebert

Is it this Shlemiel?
http://tinyurl.com/m2o4t
The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2006-06-21 19:17:05 UTC
The only way to stop these people from commiting literary thief,
is to stop having children with these people.

Don't bring another one of their sons into this world. Have an abortion.
Have their sons killed -- ...because this must all end.

This Kosher Nostra thing that's been going on for 2000 years -- has to stop,
it has to end, Now!!

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2006-06-21 21:41:18 UTC
Now, I'm looking at the posted credits
on IMDB for Mission Impossible 3...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317919/fullcredits#writers

Writing credits
Roberto Orci (written by) &
Alex Kurtzman (written by) &
J.J. Abrams (written by)
Bruce Geller (television series)

So, which gonif *stole* Quentin Tarantino's idea?

You know what is worse? Not that one of them stole somebody's elses idea, but
that they all allowed it to happen!

What is worse are those who support literary thief.
That they would allign themselves with evil.

The world is a dangerous place to live,
not because of the people who are evil,
but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

I got this feeling
that this guy
http://tinyurl.com/m2o4t
gots a long future ahead of him...
send him your ideas and scripts...
He's gonna need them.

"...Quentin Tarantino should send him a bill." -Roger Ebert

You know what Quentin Tarantino is probably saying right now,
"That putz stole my idea!..."

He should drink too much castor oil.
He should give it all away to doctors.
Let him suffer and remember.
Throw salt in his eyes, pepper in his nose.
Leeches should drink him dry.
He should laugh with lizards.
He should grow a wooden tongue.
Venereal disease should consume his body.
Why bother getting up alive?
He should crap blood and pus.
He should go nuts and run around (through the streets).
I should outlive him long enough to bury him.
God should bless him with three people: one should grab him, the second should stab him and the third should hide him.
He should have a large store, and whatever people ask for he shouldn’t have, and what he does have shouldn’t be requested.
All problems I have in my heart, should go to his head.
He should be transformed into a chandelier, to hang by day and to burn by night.
All his teeth should fall out except one to make him suffer.
A hundred houses shall he have, in every house a hundred rooms and in every room twenty beds, and a delirious fever should drive him from bed to bed.
As many years as he’s walked on his feet, let him walk on his hands, and for the rest of the time he should crawl along on his ass.
Let what I wish on him come true (most, even half, even just 10%).
On summer days he should mourn, and on wintry nights, he should torture himself.
Black sorrow is all that his mother should see of him.
He should get so sick as to cough up his mother’s milk.
God should visit upon him the best of the Ten Plagues.
He should see everything, but have no reason (with what) to buy it.
He should marry the daughter of the Angel of Death.
Ten ships of gold should be his and the money should only make him sick.
He should have Pharaoh’s plagues sprinkled with Job’s scabies.
Hang yourself with a sugar rope and you’ll have a sweet death.
You should grow like an onion with your head in the ground.
Guy Bannis
2006-06-21 20:49:28 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Who is Roger Ebert talking about?
"I liked a moment when he jabs a needle of adrenaline into a woman's heart to
bring her out of her drugged stupor;
Quentin Tarantino should send him a bill." -Roger Ebert
Is it this Shlemiel?
http://tinyurl.com/m2o4t
Why is this a Tarantino exclusive? I've seen it in movies and TV shows
before Tarantino ...
The Starmaker
2006-06-21 21:58:10 UTC
Post by Guy Bannis
Post by The Starmaker
Who is Roger Ebert talking about?
"I liked a moment when he jabs a needle of adrenaline into a woman's heart to
bring her out of her drugged stupor;
Quentin Tarantino should send him a bill." -Roger Ebert
Is it this Shlemiel?
http://tinyurl.com/m2o4t
Why is this a Tarantino exclusive? I've seen it in movies and TV shows
before Tarantino ...
What movie was that?