We don't support disconnection but you must disconnect
wbarwell
2006-02-28 14:30:34 UTC
SPD 28 - 13 August 1982 - "Suppressive Act - Dealing with a Declared
Suppressive Person"
There is no practice of "disconnection" allowed in the Church of
Scientology.. One does not however use a false excuse of "handling my
PTS condition" to covertly maintain a line of supportful dealings and
agreements with an SP. If you wish to maintain such a line, do so
outside of current and future membership in the Church.
To deal with a Suppressive is a Suppressive Act.
--
"If I saw a man beating a tied up horse, I could
not prove it was wrong, but I'd know it was wrong."

Cheerful Charlie
zeeorger
2006-02-28 17:04:20 UTC
Post by wbarwell
SPD 28 - 13 August 1982 - "Suppressive Act - Dealing with a Declared
Suppressive Person"
There is no practice of "disconnection" allowed in the Church of
Scientology.. One does not however use a false excuse of "handling my
PTS condition" to covertly maintain a line of supportful dealings and
agreements with an SP. If you wish to maintain such a line, do so
outside of current and future membership in the Church.
To deal with a Suppressive is a Suppressive Act.
--
"If I saw a man beating a tied up horse, I could
not prove it was wrong, but I'd know it was wrong."
- Mark Twain
Cheerful Charlie
"To deal with a Suppressive is a Suppressive Act."
Gotta love that circular logic, introverting hubbardian (flow 0) bull
excrement.

When you join the CoS, they have you disconnect from all sorts of
"suppresive" influences, family, friends, freedom ... yourself.

When they tried to have me disconnect from myself, I protested.

Eldonbraun
2006-02-28 17:17:08 UTC
Post by zeeorger
When they tried to have me disconnect from myself, I protested.
Well, that proves you are an SP and belong here with all the other SPs
who have come to take that appellation as a compliment. Suppressing
Scientology to the best of our ability is a noble calling, and deserves
commendation.

I must say cult suppression has done wonders for my sense of identity.
Best hobby I ever had. Highly therapeutic. I recommend it to everyone.
zeeorger
2006-03-01 08:36:28 UTC
Post by Eldonbraun
Post by zeeorger
When they tried to have me disconnect from myself, I protested.
Well, that proves you are an SP and belong here with all the other SPs
who have come to take that appellation as a compliment. Suppressing
Scientology to the best of our ability is a noble calling, and
deserves
Post by Eldonbraun
commendation.
We have yet to explore all the ramifications of what will happen when
enough SPs start talking to each other ...
Post by Eldonbraun
I must say cult suppression has done wonders for my sense of identity.
Best hobby I ever had. Highly therapeutic. I recommend it to everyone.
Im still working out the kinks ...

The best cure for cult indocrination I have found is humor.
Post by Eldonbraun
From my collection of links, a summary of 2005.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/263120

Warrior
2006-02-28 17:55:07 UTC
Post by wbarwell
SPD 28 - 13 August 1982 - "Suppressive Act - Dealing with a Declared
Suppressive Person"
There is no practice of "disconnection" allowed in the Church of
Scientology.. One does not however use a false excuse of "handling my
PTS condition" to covertly maintain a line of supportful dealings and
agreements with an SP. If you wish to maintain such a line, do so
outside of current and future membership in the Church.
To deal with a Suppressive is a Suppressive Act.
Scientology Policy Directive 28 is webbed here, along with a link to
my declaration and a pdf version of the SPD:
http://www.suppressiveperson.org/hate/pubs/spd-28-1982-08-13-suppressive-act.html

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
"Scientology: it's about deception."
http://warrior.xenu.ca
Kim Palmer
2006-02-28 18:46:54 UTC
Post by Warrior
Post by wbarwell
SPD 28 - 13 August 1982 - "Suppressive Act - Dealing with a Declared
Suppressive Person"
There is no practice of "disconnection" allowed in the Church of
Scientology.. One does not however use a false excuse of "handling my
PTS condition" to covertly maintain a line of supportful dealings and
agreements with an SP. If you wish to maintain such a line, do so
outside of current and future membership in the Church.
To deal with a Suppressive is a Suppressive Act.
Scientology Policy Directive 28 is webbed here, along with a link to
http://www.suppressiveperson.org/hate/pubs/spd-28-1982-08-13-suppressive-act.html
Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
"Scientology: it's about deception."
http://warrior.xenu.ca
This is a link that needs to be sent to every media person doing
interviews lately - it clearly outlines what the SP doctrine is and how
to deal with those deemed to be "suppressive"

Rita Cosby might enjoy this one ;-)

Kim P
wbarwell
2006-03-01 00:00:29 UTC
Post by Kim Palmer
Post by Kim Palmer
Post by Warrior
Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
"Scientology: it's about deception."
http://warrior.xenu.ca
This is a link that needs to be sent to every media person doing
interviews lately - it clearly outlines what the SP doctrine is and how
to deal with those deemed to be "suppressive"
Rita Cosby might enjoy this one ;-)
Here is the RTC site, which is online via
www.scientology.org. Of interest is the last line
which references the 1983 HCOPL that reinstates
disconnection offficially, overturning the supposed
21 Oct 68 cancellation of disconnection.

----------------------------------

Home | Contact | Contents

February 28, 10

Introduction

The Religion of Scientology

The Guarantor of Scientology's Future

Board of Religious Technology Center
Introduction to the Electronic Report For
Matters of RTC Concern
Ethics
Tech
Admin

RTC Report Form

ETHICS

Any suppressive act against Scientology or Scientologists as listed in
HCO PLs and HCOBs.

Any violation of a Trademark License.

Acts calculated to misuse, invalidate or alter-is legally or in any other
way the trademarks and service marks of the Scientology religion.

Use of the trademarks and service marks of the Scientology religion
without express permission or license from RTC or its authorized
licensees.

Holding, using, copying, printing, publishing or reproducing in any
manner, confidential materials of Dianetics and Scientology without the
express permission of RTC.

Any violation of LRH copyrights, including any manner of reproduction,
publishing or selling without the express permission of L. Ron Hubbard
Library.

Any attempted or accomplished change or squirreling of the technology of
Scientology Ethics, Tech or Administration as listed in LRH books,
bulletins, policies and writings.

Issuing alter-ised Scientology technical data or information or
instructional or admin procedures, calling it Scientology or calling it
something else to confuse or deceive people as to the true source,
beliefs and practices of Scientology.

Organizing splinter groups to diverge from Scientology practices, still
calling it Scientology or calling it something else, or using
Scientology data to distract people from standard Scientology.

Any individual or group falsely designating their service or product as
?Dianetics? or ?Scientology.?

Any misrepresentation of Dianetics or Scientology.

Developing and/or using squirrel processes and checksheets.

Unauthorized use of the materials of Dianetics and Scientology.

Infiltrating a Scientology group or organization or staff to stir up
discontent or protest at the instigation of hostile forces.

Any anti-Scientology, anti-Source, anti-org or anti-Church management
actions or intentions.

Any person who is hypercritical of Scientology or the Church.

Publicly departing Scientology.

Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists but not to
Committees of Evidence duly convened.

Civil suits brought against a Scientology organization or Scientologist
without first calling the matter to the attention of the International
Justice Chief and receiving a reply.

Theft, dissemination or sale of the confidential upper-level material of
Scientology.

Impersonating a Sea Org officer/member, Scientology org staff member or
Scientologist.

Any theft of Church documents or materials.

Any felony against person or property, threatened or accomplished.

Anyone forbidding or advising against the writing of Knowledge Reports.

Anyone forbidding or advising one not to send Knowledge Reports to RTC.

Anyone advocating or inducing you or another to do something illegal.

Blackmail, threatened or accomplished.

Sexual or sexually perverted conduct contrary to the well-being or good
state of mind of a Scientologist in good standing or under the charge of
Scientology, such as a student or preclear.

Willful or negligent out-security of the advanced material of
Scientology.

False reports or false advices which bring about apathy or defeatism.

Anyone refusing a confessional or refusing to answer a reading question.

Anyone implanted this lifetime.

Any person who acts Type III PTS (Potential Trouble Source).

Employment of org staff members to the detriment of the production or the
establishment of a Scientology organization.

Violation of Mission charters.

Instigation of destructive activities.

Any actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce or
impede Scientology or Scientologists, such as the suppressive acts/high
crimes listed in HCO PL 7 March 1965RB, SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF
SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS, HCO PL 10 September 1983, PTSNESS AND
DISCONNECTION, and any crime listed in HCO PL 7 March 1965RA, Issue III,
OFFENSES AND PENALTIES which has been reclassed as a high crime due to
it being severe, of magnitude, harmful to many and committed repeatedly.

To send your report click here.

Cheerful Charlie
Simkatu
2006-03-01 01:38:21 UTC
Post by Warrior
Post by Kim Palmer
Post by Kim Palmer
Post by Warrior
[...]
<snip>
Post by Warrior
Willful or negligent out-security of the advanced material of
Scientology.
False reports or false advices which bring about apathy or defeatism.
Anyone refusing a confessional or refusing to answer a reading question.
Anyone implanted this lifetime.
<snip>

What does this mean: "Anyone implanted in this lifetime"?

Implanted with what?

Is it okay if one is implanted in previous or future lifetimes?

AJ Simkatu
wbarwell
2006-02-28 23:49:10 UTC
Post by Warrior
Post by wbarwell
SPD 28 - 13 August 1982 - "Suppressive Act - Dealing with a Declared
Suppressive Person"
There is no practice of "disconnection" allowed in the Church of
Scientology.. One does not however use a false excuse of "handling my
PTS condition" to covertly maintain a line of supportful dealings and
agreements with an SP. If you wish to maintain such a line, do so
outside of current and future membership in the Church.
To deal with a Suppressive is a Suppressive Act.
Scientology Policy Directive 28 is webbed here, along with a link to
http://www.suppressiveperson.org/hate/pubs/spd-28-1982-08-13-suppressive-act.html
Thanks. Can you gives us the backround on this?
Was there some sort of upsurge in handlings and
disconnections here? Did they aggressively apply SPD-28?

Cheerful Charlie
Warrior
2006-03-01 01:12:12 UTC
Post by wbarwell
Also available by clicking this link: http://tinyurl.com/z8598
Post by wbarwell
Thanks. Can you gives us the backround on this?
Was there some sort of upsurge in handlings and
disconnections here? Did they aggressively apply SPD-28?
Yes. I'd say it was very aggressively applied since August of
1982.

During this time period (early 1980s) quite a number of Scienos
left official Scientology. Many were fed up with the oppressive
reign of David Miscavige. Many other were tired of exhorbitant
prices in official Scientology so they left to join groups like David
Mayo's Advanced Ability Center. There has long been HCO policy
forbidding members from associating with "suppressives", so in
a sense, in practice, this SPD contains nothing new. Notice that
the SPD references HCO Policy Letter of 16 May 1980 Issue II
"Ethics Suppressive Acts - Suppression of Scientology and Scien-
tologists".

Compare the 16 May 1980 Issue II version of "Ethics Suppressive
Acts - Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists" to the
original HCO PL of 7 March 1965 Issue I, replaced by HCO PL of
23 December 1965 "Ethics Suppressive Acts - Suppression of
Scientology and Scientologists". This issue was revised on 31
December 1979. The May 16, 1980 Issue II HCO PL cancelled the
revision of 31 December 1979, and HCO PL of 8 Sept 83 titled
“Cancellation of Issues on Suppressive Acts and PTSes” cancelled
the 16 May 1980 Issue II policy letter. Then, two days later, on
10 September 1983 HCO PL of 23 December 1965RA was issued.
Its title is "Ethics Suppressive Acts - Suppression of Scientology and
Scientologists". This policy was again revised on 8 January 1991
and kept the same title. This latest issue (HCO PL 23 December
1965RB) can be found in the 1991 OEC Volumes beginning at page
873.

Also relevant to the issue of disconnection is this post I made on
October 18, 2004: http://tinyurl.com/ns6my

So, yes. I'd say it was pretty vigorously enforced. Look at this.
Over 600 people were declared SP by one issue - SOED 2192 of
January 27, 1983. This is a mere five months after Scientology
Policy Directive 28 was issued. As a result, NO Scientologist in
good standing can associate with a declared SP without risking
being declared himself. Naturally Scientology will LIE and say they
don't enforce the practice of disconnection. As usual, Scieno
spokespersons (like Michael Rinder, and his boss David Miscavige)
are lying when they say they "don't support disconnection".

From: Warrior <***@xenu.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: How many of these people do you know?
Date: 18 Oct 2004 20:30:48 -0700

How many individuals do you know on this list of "Declared SPs"?

On January 27, 1983, the "church" of Scientology published Sea
Organization Executive Directive [SOED] 2192. The SOED contains
the names of over 600 individuals who were declared "suppressive
persons" [SPs] during 1982 and the first three weeks of 1983.

In this posting I have listed all of the names of those persons who were
declared "SP" by the "church". Where a known mis-spelling of an name
has occurred, I have indicated the correct spelling in brackets following
the original mis-spelling. Please let me know of any omissions or incorrect
information.

Adelstin, Lynn
Afghani, Usama
Aguilara, Joe
Ahmad,Kean
Alexander, Nick
Alleman, Brian
Alleman, Jan
Alleman, Steve
Allen, Tim
Allender, John
Allington, David
Allington, Jan
Almblad, Robert
Alpin, Mick
Amerson, Fred
Ammirati, James
Anderson, Dana
Anderson, Dave
Anderson, Roy
Anderson, Russ
Angus, Duncan
Archer, Salley
Armstrong, Gerry
Ausley, John
Austin, Bill
Ayhan, DeElva
Babcock, Mary
Bade, John
Barker, Brian
Batley, Craig
Beals, Suzanne
Beals, Vernon
Beardmore, Bob
Beattie, Joe
Beattie, Linda
Beattie, Tom
Beauchemin, Richard
Beck, Chris
Beck, Yvonne
Bell, Gordon
Bennett, Wayne
Bezeau, Judy
Bezek, Lea Ann
Bianchini, Bruno
Biddle, Lynn
Black, Mavis
Blackwood, David
Blair, Betsy
Blair, Bob
Blake, Alan
Blum, Judy
Board, Terry
Bolstad, Gordon
Bornstein, Al
Bornstein, Becky
Bottomstone, Dawn
Bottorf, Gary
Boulding, Marina
Braan, Mona
Brady, Margaret
Bragg, Daryl
Bragin, John
Brod, Tracy
Broderick, Kevin
Broeker, Trudy
Brooks, Richard
Brown, Chris
Brown, Mary
Brown, Phil
Brownlee, John
Buchanan, Alan
Bull, Trevor
Burden, Tonya
Burges, Liz
Burke, Gretchen
Burke, Larry
Burroughs, Frank
Byrnes, Evi
Caban, John
Cain, Brenda
Cain, Will
Calderon, Fernando
Canfield, Jim
Cantin, Ann
Cantin, Jeff
Cantle, Bill
Caporale, Frank
Cariotaki, Cathy
Carlsen, Carl [should be
Carlsen, Holly 'Carlson']
Carnahan, Clayton
Carringer, George
Carson, John
Casey, Doreen
Casillas, Ed
Castillo, Alex
Castillo, Maude
Caufield, Joe
Chacon, Marc
Chamberlain, Neville
Chesney, Carol
Chopping, Murray
Christensen, Linda
Clark, Frank
Clark, Kathy
Clark, Keith
Cocamir, Gino
Cohen, Paulette
Cohning, Greg
Colley, Derek
Colossimo, Carlo
Conroy, John
Conway, Jill
Coppman, George
Coquoz, Didier
Coquoz, Marie Claude
Cordini, Lina
Corey, Sean
Cornelius III, Martin
Corydon, Bent
Corydon, Mary
Cox, Denis
Cox, Jim
Crowder, Robert
Currier, Don
Custer, Frank
Dale, Kevin
Dale, Rod
Dally, Mike
Dalrydle, Harry
Dalton, Jeff
Darymple, Mary
Daroesman, Peggy
Davidson, Mike
Decarrie, Barbara
Deigner, Fritz
De Renzo, Tom
Dewitt, Catherine
Dewitt, Russ
Diana, Enid
Diana, Jim
Dillard, Ty
Dilley, Joe
Dincalci, Jim
Dincalci, Nancy
Dixon, Cheryl
Domback, Jan
Dornbach, Jan
Douglas, Kima
Downsborough, Virginia
Duckhorn, Bill
Dufour, Tom
Dunleavy, Tony
Dunn, Amy
Dunn, Larry
Dutton, Mark
Eaton, Simone
Eaton, Tim
Eckelberry, Riggs
Ellsworth, Jenny
Eltringham, Hana
Ennis, Sonya
Epp, Marta
Erlich, Dennis
Erlich, Rosa
Evaldsen, Flemming
Farrow, MaryJane
Fell, Diane
Fell, Don
Ferradj, Belkacem
Ferrara, Ler
Ferris, Evan
Fingers, Dave
Fleethan, Scott
Float, J. R.
Float, Robert L.
Float, Shawn
Florez, Greg
Forsman, Lena
Fosdick, Bill
Foster, Bill
Franklin, Paul
Franks, Bill
Friese, Phil
Fullerton, Celia
Furhmann, Andrea
Furhmann, Larry
Fyke, Richard
Gablehouse, Liz
Gablehouse, Ron
Gaiman, Neil
Galman, David [could be Gaiman]
Garonne, Jarom
Garcia, Janice
Garcia, Ricardo
Garcia, Roberto
Gaynes Jr., Benton
Gaynes, Hardy
Gerber, Alex
Giacose, Rich
Gibson, Jan
Gibson, Jay
Gibson, Steve
Gilbert, Emile
Gilbert, Jan
Gill, David
Gillham, Doreen Smith
Gillham Jr., Peter
Gleghorn, Peggy
Goldberg, Jed
Gonnet, Roger
Gonzales, Pablo
Goodman, Jill
Grady, Dale
Grant, Jim
Grant, Julie
Green, Bernie
Greene, Doran
Greene, Peter
Grieve, Gary
Gross, Eric
Gross, Judy
Guerin, Joe
Guillemin, Marie Noelle
Guinwan, Tony
Gundlach, John
Hackenjos, Holger
Hadfield, Anthony
Hamilton, Bill
Hanson, Larry
Hare, James
Harris, Maria Delgado
Harris, Ron
Harrison, Hugh
Harvey, Bob
Hawley, Ken
Hawley, Nancy
Heede, Fritz
Heinrichmeyer, Ludger
Heins, Ella
Henderson, Greg
Henderson, Sabrina
Hermans, Karl
Hermans, Kathy
Hernandez, Agapito
Hernandez, Leslie
Hetz, Josef
Hickock, Kim
Hickock, Paul
Hill, Don
Hill, Judy
Hill, Lorita
Hillard, Theo
Hindmarsh, Ginny
Holhaus, Eva
Holloway, Debbie Bell
Holmes, David
Holrow, Paul
Hopkins, Ron
Hopkins, Stewart
Horner, Jack
Hoxie, Beth Ann
Hubbard, Robin
Hughes, Dick
Hughes, George
Hurwitz, Jay
Illingworth, Pat
Inkelas, Bob
Jackson, Kevin
Jacques, Catherine
Jansson, Christine
Jansson, Jeanine
Jaron, Tom
Jasnock, Derek
Jerling, Mara
Jessup, Amos
Jessup, Daly
Jessup, Nate
Jettmar, Derek
Jordan, Tom
Jeulich, Ed [one of these two names
Juelich, Bambi is probably spelled wrong]
Kawaller, Paul
Kelly, Charles
Kelly, Dan
Kemp, Pam
Kemp, Ray
Keon, Gwen
Kiefer, Mathias
Kimnach, Don
Kirkland, David
Klein, Diane
Kline, Arlene
Klingvall, Liese
Klingvall, Tommie
Klopper, Paul
Knight, Joe
Koehler, Debbie
Korringa, Derk-Jan
Kozak, Maxine
Kreuzwieser, Ingrid
Lamberson, Robin
Lambert, Brian
Lan, Isaac
Lamont, Peter
Landry, Steve
Lauffer, Bob
Layne, David
Layne, Volya [should be Valya]
Lebel, Jill
Lederman, Steve
Lee, Bill
Lester, Robbie
Letterese, Peter
Lewis, Andrea
Lewis, Doug
Lewis, Peter
Light, Dennis
Livingston, Brian
Livingston, Vicki
Loarre, Brian
Lobdell, Mike
Logan, Tracy
Long, Bill
Loree, Greg
Lotz, Trey
Lovely, Tom
Loving, Ron
Lucero, Mike
Lufkin, Stella
Lutouski, Mark
Luvalle, John
Mahoney, Sally
Mangello, Bob
Mangello, Joan
Manning, Monica
Many, Chris
Many, Many
Marchione, Joe
Marple, Wayne
Marshall, Beth
Marshall, Doreen
Martin, Allison
Martin, Boyd
Martin, Dath
Martin, Ernie
Mash, Mike
Matheen, Gene
Mathews, Heather
Mathews, David
Mattieson, Karl
Mattill, Alex
Mauerer, Mike
Mauerhofer, Daniel
Mayer, Scott
Mayofontag, Laura
McCord, Maria
McFarlane, Darby Simpson
McFarlane, Ken
McGahee, Denise
McGahee, Mike
McKee, Brown
McMaster, John
McTaggart, Gloria
McTaggart, Kyla
McTaggart, Rod
Meadows, Bonnie
Meadows, Russ
Mendelow, Claudia
Miles, Robert
Miles, Marilyn
Miller, Larry
Miller, Susan
Milligan, Mike
Minaar, Anna
Minaar, John
Mish, Ray
Monaco, Steve
Montileone, Frank
Morgan, Gary
Morland, Graham
Morland, Julie
Morrell, Eric
Morris, Felice
Morrison, Liz
Morrison, John
Mosley, Brad
Mugavaro, Mark
Mumby, Dr. Keith
Murawski, Ed
Murawski, James
Muro, Steve
Murray, Ted
Nainchtein, Diane
Nainchtein, Tsyi
Nelson, Jeff
Nichols, Jeff
Nichols, Sharon
Nicol, Colin
Nelson, John
Nielson, John Driel
Nilsson, John
Noble, Jeri
Nordlund, Thomas
Nordstrom, Christel
Nordstrum, Rich
Nowell, Gerry
Oceguerra, Moises Valley
Ochoa, Doris
Odini, Mario
Oldham, Steve
Oram, Celeste
O'Renick, Pat
Owen, Bill
Parkhouse, Herbie
Parks, Jan
Parly, Mike
Parsons, Mike
Pascual, Richard
Pathman, Sue
Patterson, Bobby
Peitz, Jerry
Pellerton, Bill
Perguson, Pat
Perhada, Vladho
Peterson, Sven
Phillips, Richard
Pichette, Brian
Pinto, Augie
Poloway, Dwayne
Pook, Ron
Post, David
Pratt, Palucia
Price, Marvin
Primrose, Clay
Pullen, Otis
Puttick, David
Race, Sylvia
Rademuillee, Ingrid
Rahn, Greg
Randall, Freddie
Reaves, Larry
Reavis, John
Reed, Fred
Reinstedt, Eric
Reisdorf, Lois
Reuteniz, Charmaine
Rezzonico, Bob
Rice, Duone [probably Duane]
Richards, Dave
Richardson, Chuck
Richardson, Larry
Richeson, Bruce
Risvold, Terry
Risvold, Yvonne
Robb, Drew
Robertson, Bill
Robertson, Dafna Dan
Robinson, Donna
Robotton, Friedel
Rodriguez, Tom
Rogen, Peter
Rogers, James D.
Rohde, Thorsten
Roos, Otto
Roos, Robin
Rosenblum, Anne
Rosenstevin, Bob
Roth, Chris
Roth, Don
Rower, Howard
Ryan, Bill
Ryan, Priscilla
Samuels, Glenn
Samuels, Martin
Sandberg, Bob
Sanderson, Helen
Sanderson, Rob
Sarfati, Neil
Sawyer, Len
Schaefer, Norm
Schmitt, Bernhard
Schor, Leo
Schudt, Ludwig
Scott, Ervin
Scott-Douglas, Grahame
Seaman, Greta
Seaman, Paul
Selby, Laura
Sellarole, Maria
Servis, Cindy
Shantz, Peter
Shafran, Ron
Shapiro, Eileen
Shobter, Francesca
Sibersky, Alex
Sibersky, Maggie
Simandl, Zdender
Simes, Andrew
Simons, Glenn
Sims, Brent
Simonton, David
Skinnes, James
Skinner, Shawn
Smith, Charity
Smith, Chris
Smith, Craig
Smith, Cynthia
Smith, Ed
Smith, Gary
Smith, Jack
Smith, Mike
Smith, Rodney
Smith, Sandy
Smith, Susan
Sommerstadt, Reinhold
South, Randy
Spear, Richard T.
Speer, Barbara
Spence, Merle
Spence, Mitch
Spick, Annette
Spick, John
Spickler, Phil
Spies, Andre
Stark, Nick
Stark, Norma
Steinberg, Jill
Steinberg, Leon
Steiner, Don
Steiner, Liz
Steinke, Dale
Steinke, Debbie
Stewart, John
Still, Jesse
Stokes, Dean
Stratmann, Richard
Strauss, Ron
Strawser, Bill
Street, Martina
Stump, Rocky
Sullivan, Laurel
Svenlin, Per
Swanson, Jon
Swift, Sue
Tadeushuk, Pat
Taskett, Annie
Tatomer, Chris
Taugwalder, Alois
Thomas, Bob
Thomas, Mark
Townsend, Jeffrey
Troph, David
Turnbull, Steve
Turner, George
Turowsk, Karl Heinz
Under, Wolfgang
Urquhart, Ken
Ursa, Dan
Vallieres, Ingrid
Van De Ven, Joss
Van Doorn, Judith
Van Staden, Joe
Vien, Enid Angus
Villada, Alberto
Visk, Bob
Vitale, Dan
Voegeding, Dede
Vokey, Mark
Wade, Jim
Waiting, Brian
Walsh, Katherine
Walter, Alan
Wasserman, Kathy
Watson, Evan
Watson, Erna
Watson, Margaret
Webber, Wendy
Wemlinger, Tom
Wenlock, Mick
Wilbur, George
Wilkinson, Howard
Williams, Mike
Williams, Murieley
Wilson, Bruce
Wilson, Tine
Wimbush, Coralie
Wimbush, Kingsley
Wirz, Andy
Wisner, Bobby
Withe, Geoff
Witter, Eva
Wolfenson, Amada
Woodruff, Joan
Worrest, Bob
Xander, Paul
Yarborough, Doug
Yaude, Bill
Yawney, Robert
Young, Bob
Young, Loy
Zaichkowsky, Robin
Zambo, Greg
Zanda, Lisa
Zeer, Terry
Zile, Anthony
Zubricsky, Andy

==

http://warrior.xenu.ca
wbarwell
2006-03-01 04:44:10 UTC
Post by Warrior
Post by wbarwell
Post by wbarwell
Thanks. Can you gives us the backround on this?
Was there some sort of upsurge in handlings and
disconnections here? Did they aggressively apply SPD-28?
Yes. I'd say it was very aggressively applied since August of
1982.
During this time period (early 1980s) quite a number of Scienos
left official Scientology. Many were fed up with the oppressive
reign of David Miscavige. Many other were tired of exhorbitant
prices in official Scientology so they left to join groups like David
Mayo's Advanced Ability Center. There has long been HCO policy
forbidding members from associating with "suppressives", so in
a sense, in practice, this SPD contains nothing new. Notice that
the SPD references HCO Policy Letter of 16 May 1980 Issue II
"Ethics Suppressive Acts - Suppression of Scientology and Scien-
tologists".
So it was issued in the aftermath of the mission takeovers,
and was aimed at squirrels and disaffected members others
may be in contact with. OK, so its "your with us or you
are out" basically.
Post by Warrior
Compare the 16 May 1980 Issue II version of "Ethics Suppressive
Acts - Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists" to the
original HCO PL of 7 March 1965 Issue I, replaced by HCO PL of
23 December 1965 "Ethics Suppressive Acts - Suppression of
Scientology and Scientologists". This issue was revised on 31
December 1979. The May 16, 1980 Issue II HCO PL cancelled the
revision of 31 December 1979, and HCO PL of 8 Sept 83 titled
“Cancellation of Issues on Suppressive Acts and PTSes” cancelled
the 16 May 1980 Issue II policy letter. Then, two days later, on
10 September 1983 HCO PL of 23 December 1965RA was issued.
So essentially the 1983 HCOPL reinstated disconnections officially
overruling 21 Oct 68, the cancellation of disconnection.
Which was not really cancelled, but not directly ordered,
coerced more or less indirectly anyway.
Post by Warrior
Its title is "Ethics Suppressive Acts - Suppression of Scientology and
Scientologists". This policy was again revised on 8 January 1991
and kept the same title. This latest issue (HCO PL 23 December
1965RB) can be found in the 1991 OEC Volumes beginning at page
873.
I am still working with the 1976 OEC and scraps and pieces
of later issues.

The 1983 issue ethics suppresive acts pretty much reinstates
disconnections offically.

It is still referenced directly by the online RTC
electronic report form.

So the backlash from mission takeover is still in
place essentially. But now its al a matter of PR
and avoiding bad PR, which bad PR in the mid 60's
percipitated the 21 Oct 65 cancellation to begin with.
Post by Warrior
Also relevant to the issue of disconnection is this post I made on
October 18, 2004: http://tinyurl.com/ns6my
So, yes. I'd say it was pretty vigorously enforced. Look at this.
Over 600 people were declared SP by one issue - SOED 2192 of
January 27, 1983. This is a mere five months after Scientology
Policy Directive 28 was issued. As a result, NO Scientologist in
good standing can associate with a declared SP without risking
being declared himself. Naturally Scientology will LIE and say they
don't enforce the practice of disconnection. As usual, Scieno
spokespersons (like Michael Rinder, and his boss David Miscavige)
are lying when they say they "don't support disconnection".
The thing is to show it is a lie and make it stick.
Especially in face of lies by Rinder et al on national media.

But what's a piece of paper when you you can
just order it done anyway? Com-ev kangaroo
courts achieve the same, you're out, you are an SP,
all must cut you loose or step out themselves.
Not much of a choice.

Cheerful Charlie
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology