Karin Spaink, did your brother get his suicide info from your website?
Barbara Schwarz
2005-06-17 21:13:14 UTC
http://groups-beta.google.com/­group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/­21f0bed8e...
LLL
2005-06-17 22:11:25 UTC
Barbara Schwarz
2005-06-17 22:30:26 UTC
http://groups-beta.google.com/??group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/??21f0bed8e...
This link is broken too.
WHAT did Karen Spaink ever do to you. I have seen all sorts of posts
poking fun and insulting you but none from her.
Guess your google abilities are very superficial, LLL.

Karin is a coward and backs away and lays low when her activities are
questioned. She passes suicide advice (by not being an expert on dying)
to just about anybody including children. I think Karin has a lot of
blood on her hands.

She supports irrational thinking and vulnerable people in a crisis to
go through with suicide, and gives a damn how much pain she puts on the
families of these.

It is not about what Karin did to me, (besides putting her best friend
Bob Griffin up to file 26 false complaints about me) it is about what
she does that results in death.

http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1789&ArticleID=909113

Barbara Schwarz
Barbara Schwarz
2005-06-17 22:35:16 UTC
http://groups-beta.google.com/??group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/??21f0bed8e...
This link is broken too.
There is something wrong with Google Beta, as the link was posted in
entirety and working by me.

Barbara Schwarz

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/21f0bed8ea9201b4?hl=en
LLL
2005-06-17 22:44:26 UTC
The top link just takes you to google group.

The second one works.

I still think its cruel to poke fun at someone's suicide.
Soho's Neon Glow
2005-06-17 22:55:50 UTC
Post by LLL
The top link just takes you to google group.
The second one works.
I still think its cruel to poke fun at someone's suicide.
Karin Spaink jokes about getting bonus points from the "Church of
Euthanasia" if you mention her in your suicide note. But it's no longer
a joke to her when her own family member states he wants to commit
suicide. Why the double standard?

Karin freely offers advice suicide advice to our brothers and sisters,
yet does not bat an eye when they kill themselves. Rather, she appears
to think it is funny. Karin also stated in the Preston news article
that she does not promote suicide:
http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1789&ArticleID=909113

Yet, in the article below, Karin states she belongs to the "Church of
Euthanasia" and says, "You know that they promote suicide?"

See Karin's posting below:

From: Karin Spaink (***@xs4all.nl)
Subject: Re: Eating Human Babies (Yummy for the Tummy)
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Date: 2001-07-18 18:34:25 PST
Post by LLL
Thanks Karin Spaink!
[Ed. note: link to suicide site removed]
What's so bad about forwarding articles, pray?
And yes, I am a proud member of the CoE [Ed. note: Church
of Euthanasia]. Their first Dutch
member, actually. You know that they promote suicide?

Even *you* can get to be a martyr of the CoE, Doug. All it
takes is to mention them in your suicide note. You'll be
instantaneously elevated to that long craved status. And if
you said I made you do it, I'm sure I can get bonus points.

groet,
Karin Spaink
LLL
2005-06-18 00:23:24 UTC
I personally stay away from alt.suicide.holiday
Soho's Neon Glow
2005-06-18 00:41:04 UTC
I am glad to hear that.
Barbara Schwarz
2005-06-18 19:07:53 UTC
Post by Soho's Neon Glow
Post by LLL
The top link just takes you to google group.
The second one works.
I still think its cruel to poke fun at someone's suicide.
Karin Spaink jokes about getting bonus points from the "Church of
Euthanasia" if you mention her in your suicide note. But it's no longer
a joke to her when her own family member states he wants to commit
suicide. Why the double standard?
Yes, it is very much so a double standard. People in her family shall
be protected and saved, but she gives a damn about family members who
lose a loved one to who she passes out her suicide advice and tips.

She also bad mouthes and defames Doug Wiser as paranoid, while he is
not even remotely what she lies about him and being very weird is
rather her own problem.
Post by Soho's Neon Glow
Karin freely offers advice suicide advice to our brothers and sisters,
yet does not bat an eye when they kill themselves. Rather, she appears
to think it is funny. Karin also stated in the Preston news article
http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1789&ArticleID=909113
Which is not true. Her postings on the net very clearly reveal that she
promotes suicide. Her correspondence webbed on the RFW with Little
Chris shows how sneaky she tells him how wonderful it is to play with
deadly material. He committed suicide then.
Post by Soho's Neon Glow
Yet, in the article below, Karin states she belongs to the "Church of
Euthanasia" and says, "You know that they promote suicide?"
Right, the four stellars of that "Church" says it all.
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Date: 2001-07-18 18:34:25 PST
Post by LLL
Thanks Karin Spaink!
[Ed. note: link to suicide site removed]
What's so bad about forwarding articles, pray?
And yes, I am a proud member of the CoE [Ed. note: Church
of Euthanasia]. Their first Dutch
member, actually. You know that they promote suicide?
Even *you* can get to be a martyr of the CoE, Doug. All it
takes is to mention them in your suicide note. You'll be
instantaneously elevated to that long craved status. And if
you said I made you do it, I'm sure I can get bonus points.
groet,
Karin Spaink
Thanks for pointing out what Karin really is up to, Neon Glow. She lied
to the press that she does not promote suicide.

Barbara Schwarz
Mark Rathbun de Rothschild
2005-06-18 19:12:41 UTC
*** WARNING: READING THIS KOOK'S POSTS MAY CAUSE YOU SEVERE
CONVULSIONS, CONFUSION AND DIARRHEA ***

This schizophrenic whack-job lives for the attention she receives on
ARS and other newsgroups. She enjoys posting under numerous different
nyms attacking and maligning everyone she perceives is critical of her.

The delusional Schwarz fancies herself as a Scientologist, though she
is not. She does, however, resort to the very tactics implemented by
Scientologists to this day, as mandated by founder L. Ron Hubbard,
"Never defend, always attack".

The following quote from the Salt Late Tribune pretty much sums up this
major nutcase:

Schwarz says she is a daughter of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard
and a granddaughter of President Eisenhower and said she endured a
number of kidnappings and mind control and microchip-implanting
procedures in her quest to learn the whereabouts of her alleged
husband, whom Schwarz said disappeared after he was charged with
murdering Barbara Schwarz (yes, the same one). She has, said the
Tribune, "carpet-bombed" "every" federal agency with "thousands" of
FOIA requests, followed by "dozens" of follow-up lawsuits (one
containing 2,307 pages, naming 3,087 defendants).

Every lawsuit she files - she loses; every appeal she files - she
loses; every complaint she has ever filed against her perceived enemies
(almost everyone but herself) - is dismissed as frivolous; anyone
that dares to criticize or ask her to behave is met with hostility,
slander, stalking and harassment, and accused of being a German Nazi
secret service agent.

Nutcase Barbara Schwarz' is so mentally disturbed, the 49-yr. old
transient has to be financially supported by her family because she is
considered too mental and too dangerous to others to be employed in a
real job.

Schwarz enjoys calling the people she harasses - criminals -
choosing to deny her own past history of being convicted in a criminal
court for theft.

One critic states, "Barbara...has shown a level of cluelessness and
idiocy that is difficult to fake and imperviousness to reality..."

For more interesting information on this enormously disturbed nutcase:

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/barbara-schwarz-usenet-abuser.htm

http://www.raids.org/bskook1.htm

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/7089

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/3287

http://www.utcourts.gov/opinions/mds/schwarz112803.htm

http://blog.librarylaw.com/librarylaw/2005/04/library_invento.html

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/barbara-schwarz-vs-fbi-dismissed.htm

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/barbaraschwarz28.htm

http://www.oha.doe.gov/cases/foia/vfa0671.htm

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/barbara_schwarz21.htm
The Garry Scarff behind bars project
2005-06-18 21:01:42 UTC
Post by Mark Rathbun de Rothschild
*** WARNING: READING THIS KOOK'S POSTS MAY CAUSE YOU SEVERE
CONVULSIONS, CONFUSION AND DIARRHEA ***
Deprogrammer (kidnapping and torture to break faith of people) Garry
Scarff (49 years old) forges,assaults and stalks intelligent and well
natured Barbara Schwarz on behalf of most if not all of the
anti-religious extremists. See
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/index.html

He attaches his hateful "lie, paste and copy job" also to many postings
that have nothing to do with Barbara Schwarz and he is obsessed with
spamming Usenet.

He also forges and defames a gentleman with name Mark (Marty) Rathbun
or de Rothschild.
He posts currently with e-mail addresses containing "Wohega",
"Mindless" and "GarryS" or ***@madscientist.com from
California and stole also my Analytical Publication author identity.
This guy has no clue what sanity is. Wonder what he gets paid for his
lies and assaults.

Scarff fits the stalker profile perfectly, and he accuses Barbara
Schwarz on what he himself is doing. She is not stalking and defaming
anybody but just standing up for her religious belief.

Like Nazi psychiatrists Scarff often states that Barbara Schwarz is "a
waste of humanity". Wonder if he is an agent for the never dismantled
Gehlen Nazi Spy Ring. As dumber people are, as easier they are hired
for these kind of dirty jobs. Scarff also published over and over her
home address against her wishes on the net.

Scarff claims that Barbara Schwarz would live in a world of cartoon
characters. I never read anything of her mentioning any cartoon. She is
an adult, Scarff is mentally retarded.

Scarff lied that his father died in Jonestown and he posed as
"survivor" and he defrauded thousands of people (and the media) to
donate money for their "cause". Scarff did not pay the money back to
his victims.

Barbara Schwarz stole nobody's identity, but Scarff is doing that
constantly.
Joblesss bum, Earthlink terrorist, death treat maker and bomb threat
maker Garry Lynn Scarff from Hollywood California hates, harasses,
stalks and lies about Barbara Schwarz because she does not want him and
he never will get a chance with her. LAPD investigates Scarff under
case no: 04-4693. He is posting that the investigation against him is
dismissed by some kind of Commercial Crime Investigation Unit.

Barbara Schwarz swore under oath that he never filed a complaint
against Scarff to this unit. It also makes no sense. Scarff is a
jobless guy, what has he to do with commerce? Ask him to post the
letter of dismissal under that specific case number, which he can't as
the case is not dismissed. If the criminal investigation indeed would
be dismissed, the LAPD would provide him with a letter of dismissal
mentioning that number. If LAPD detective would indeed dismiss that
investigation, they should share a prison cell with Scarff. He
continues to commit crimes against federal and state laws. They can't
let him come away with death threats, forging, impostering and
assaulting and maliciously defaming Barbara Schwarz and others in
public. He even got his criminal hands on Barb's mail as he operates
under her name.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/8e988df87bc5daef?hl=en

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/4d9f4047c9b386f7?hl=en

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/5394f4f59456d607?dmode=source&hl=en

Call the Salt Lake City jail or the Provo Mental Hospital: Barbara
Schwarz never set a foot in them. Scarff is criminally fabricating
that. She also never threatened or libeled anybody. If you read libel
and thread with her name on it, it will lead you right to Scarff's
computer in California.
If you ask me, Scarff is beyond his snapping point. One day he will
board Greyhound and harm her or kill her.

http://www.webelievers.com/26838-Open-Letter-to-Episcopal-Church-Rev-Frank-Griswold-and-other-executives.html

Phoenix New Times 1995-11-30
Attorney Kendrick Moxon says, "Garry Scarff is a liar." He says Scarff
was
a deprogrammer who became disenchanted with Cult Awareness Network
and came to Scientology begging to be used against his former
allies.
Moxon disagrees. "Scarff's own father says he's a scumbag."
In this article is also mentioned that Scarff made death threats. He
has not changed a bit.
Scarff constantly posts a link to the controversial David Touretzky's
website to get back at Barbara.
About Dave Touretzky:
www.geocities.com/psatouretzky
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/touretzky00.html
Touretzky webbed a nasty and wrongful article about Barbara Schwarz.
Here some links as to how "credible" the paper is:

http://www.slweekly.com/editorial/2003/feat_2003-05-08.cfm

http://www.slweekly.com//editorial/2004/city_2_2004-10-28.cfm

http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?nid=5&sid=38041

http://www.ajr.org/Article.asp?id=3077

http://www.ajr.org/Article.asp?id=3036
Scarff refers to the Holy Smoke website for defamatory information
about Barb Schwarz. That site is operated by David Rice and Frederic
Rice. Both are pro deprogramming with sexual abuse. Frederic threatened
officials in postings and David suggested to kill members of the FBI.
see: www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
noone
2005-06-18 20:11:39 UTC
Hey, everyone has their good and bad sides, there does not exist such
thing as a 'angelic Karin Spaink', so I don't mind what she did. That
she is promoting suicide either, at least she does it for people who
really want to die. And death is never an ending to me, there's not
such thing as loss to me anyway, if all that I have right now will
eventually be taken from by when I die of a natural death or suicide.

I replied to her (for help) but she never responded to me before. I
guess she has many emails from people who daily email her.
Vivaldi rocks!
2005-06-18 21:59:51 UTC
Post by noone
Hey, everyone has their good and bad sides, there does not exist such
thing as a 'angelic Karin Spaink', so I don't mind what she did. That
she is promoting suicide either, at least she does it for people who
really want to die.
You don't get her double moral. She fears that her brother commits
suicide, but if it would not be her brother she would pass out suicide
advice to him, giving a damn about his family. Moreover, people who
think suicide are not rational and desperate and she is preying on
that.
Post by noone
And death is never an ending to me, there's not
such thing as loss to me anyway, if all that I have right now will
eventually be taken from by when I die of a natural death or suicide.
You are right that death does not end the existance of the person, but
a person who commits suicide will also not be happy and make good
decisions in the afterlife. One has to learn to master life as such and
not throw the towel in desperation.
Post by noone
I replied to her (for help) but she never responded to me before. I
guess she has many emails from people who daily email her.
Be glad that she did not respond. I read how she addressed Little Chris
and tried to make playing with deadly stuff "attractive" for him.

I hope that you got help from somebody else than Spaink, somebody who
helps you solve whatever was or still is bugging you.

Barbara Schwarz
Entropy wins
2005-06-19 03:33:16 UTC
Barbara says:

You are right that death does not end the existance of the person, but
a person who commits suicide will also not be happy and make good
decisions in the afterlife. One has to learn to master life as such and

not throw the towel in desperation.
------------------------

Where did you pick that shit up from Barbara? I have a feeling you just
made it up as there is no scientific evidence whatsoever that there is
an afterlife. Also even if there is an afterlife how do you know that
suicidal people will not be happy and not make good decisions? Talk
about making assumptions and jumping to conclusions. Next you will
claim that a 'higher being' told you so.

Also 'mastering' life as you call it, does it mean consuming the worlds
resources unsustainably for cheap profit whilst getting the third world
to manufacture everything you need in sweatshops at discount prices
along with everyone else in the developed world? In fact the only thing
man is mastering is exploitation of the weak and destruction of the
environment. I don't really call that a great achievement.

What do you mean by mastering life? This concept is based upon your own
opinions. Mastering life to a samurai might have meant dying honourbly
in battle. You can't force your value judgements on other people.
Mark Rathbun de Rothschild

Mark Rathbun de Rothschild

zuwarahara
2005-06-21 19:47:29 UTC
Who the hell is little chris and why don't you guys just leave people
alone and let them do what they want?
Barbara Schwarz
2005-06-21 20:41:12 UTC
Post by zuwarahara
Who the hell is little chris and why don't you guys just leave people
alone and let them do what they want?
I don't know who you approached, but it is not about not leaving people
alone. Karin promotes suicide by talking people into it. See below
link. She is afraid that her own brother could commit suicide, but she
ignored that Little Chris and all others to who she passes suicide
advice, have families too that are being shuttered.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/spaink_suicide.html

Barbara Schwarz
Marty Rathbun de Rothschild
2005-06-21 22:50:01 UTC
*** WARNING: THE PRECEDING POST FROM MAD DOG SCHWARZ MAY CAUSE YOU
FLATULENCE, CONFUSION AND DIARRHEA ***

Barbara Schwarz is a well-established mentally disturbed schizophrenic
who lives for the attention she receives on ARS and other newsgroups
where she consistently posts hostile, defamatory insults and false
allegations against anyone and everyone she perceives to be her enemy
or critic.

Even those that treat Ms. Schwarz in a friendly and respectful manner
are ultimately cursed, attacked and defamed with every indignation that
Ms. Schwarz can muster. Recently, Schwarz post an inflammatory comment
about a disabled child. How sick is that??
Barbara Schwarz, often referred to as PsychoBarb posts her inflammatory
remarks under many different names, often referring to herself in the
3rd person but ends up looking like the fool that she is. Her
aggression, hostility, poor use of English grammar and persistent
references to a non-existent agency SEGNPMSS (German Nazi Secret
Service) are all tell-tale signs of this mentally disturbed woman.

A paranoid schizophrenic, Schwarz falsely claims she is a
Scientologist. Silliness and nonsense has no bounds when it comes to
this very troubled woman.

Every lawsuit she files - she loses; every appeal she files - she
loses; every complaint she has ever filed against her perceived enemies
(almost everyone but herself) - is dismissed as frivolous; anyone that
dares to criticize or ask her to behave is met with hostility, slander,
stalking and harassment, and accused of being a German Nazi secret
service agent.

Because of Barbara Schwarz' is so mentally disturbed and is a notorious
liar, the 49-yr. old malcontent has to be financially supported by her
family because she is considered too disturbed and too dangerous to
others to be employed, thus when she's not digging around in
dumpsters looking for food and half-empty bottles of beer, she spends
her days in libraries accessing computers to wage her systematic hate
campaign of stalking, harassing and filing frivolous complaints against
critics with police agencies.

Schwarz enjoys calling the people she stalks as criminals - choosing to
deny her own past history of arrest & conviction for larceny in Salt
Lake City.

One critic states it perfectly. "Barbara...has shown a level of
cluelessness and idiocy that is difficult to fake and imperviousness to
reality..."
The lovely Catalina
2005-06-22 00:57:27 UTC
Post by Marty Rathbun de Rothschild
*** WARNING: THE PRECEDING POST FROM MAD DOG SCHWARZ MAY CAUSE YOU
FLATULENCE, CONFUSION AND DIARRHEA ***
Rob made more research on copycat Scarff:
Garry Scarff continues to lie about Marty Rathbun or Mark de Rothschild
and Barbara Schwarz and he goes on to forge them in hundreds of spam
defamation postings each week in all kinds of newsgroups.

Anybody on ARS knows what he is up to. Scarff is an enemy of
Scientology since several years. Before he lied that Scientologists and
their attorneys or a former LAPD officer put him up to crimes, but on
who is he blaming his current crime spees? There is nobody to blame
but the critics, the organizations behind them and Scarff himself.

#########
Research the net on Scarff and you find that he has no credibility
whatsoever. He admitted that he lied back then, and he is still in the
business of lying.

Garry Scarff
A letter and declaration from Garry Scarff were posted this week. As
part of Garry's settlement with Scientology, he is demanding that the
German TV show he participated in not be rebroadcast.
"I was a featured subject in your program 'Looking for..The Dark Side
of Scientology', which aired on station ARD/WDR. I have been told by
Ms. Mona Botros that it is going to be aired again. Having seen the
show and the ridiculous falsehoods contained in it, I demand that you
not re-air the show again.

"I lied numerous times and Mona Botros & you knew that I was lying,
that I was not a credible witness and not worthy of your trust or being
relied on. The show creates a completely false and reckless impression
of Scientology and I can imagine that Scientologists world wide in fact
find it civilly libelous. If you choose to air this program again, I
will pursue every legal claim that is available to me under the laws of
every country exposed to this trash."

###################-

And I ran into this:
German TV
German ARD television aired a show on Scientology, based on their visit
to Los Angeles in February. Michail Brzitwa, Katinka van der Linden and
Lars Baehren provided summaries and partial transcripts.
"A horribly terrified Garry Scarff... Scarff having a nervous
breakdown...."
Of course he has those. He infiltrated the Scientology organizations,
he lied, he committed crimes and some of them became public. Who would
not be terrified hand would not have a nervous breakdown with a rap
sheet like Scarff?

Too bad he was never a Scientologist and did not understand what L. Ron
Hubbard meant with: "Clean hands make a happy life."

That I read also about Scarff:
"Background of Gerry Scarff and his deposition: he left OSA because of
orders to kill a critic by cutting the wires for the breaks of the car,
otherwise suffocate with a cushion later on; if police started
investigation on him than better do TKO (Total Knock Out) - shooting
himself in the head..."

HELLO, HE NEVER WAS A SCIENTOLOGIST AND MADE THAT ALL UP.

Scarff fabricated the alleged plans of murder or he and his psychiatric
case officer had this plan to blame it on Scientologists or the
professionals they hired.

He stalks Barbara Schwarz because she is famous. He posts with the
stolen name of Marty Rathbun or Marty Rathbun because he wants
attention. Scarff failed to become somebody on his own. That is why
Scarff lied that he was told he shall shoot himself in the head. That
was a part of framing Scientologists and the professionals they hired.

###############
And I found that one:

Garry Scarff reported that he signed some agreements with Scientology
following meetings with attorney Elliott Abelson and OSA Chief Mike
Rinder. Here he claimed following, which also supports that Scarff's
lies about Scientologists alleged murder and poison plans and putting
him up to commit crimes were completely fabrications:

"No attempts were made to intimidate & browbeat me into signing false
declarations nor was I threatened. I asked for Mike Rinder to be
present for one of our discussions, as Elliot had not planned on him
being there & Mike Rinder complied. Our conversations were
straight-forward & professional. I respect him for that as I surely
have caused a lot of strife & anger in the Church.

"Am I again a member of the Church of Scientology? No. Because I was
never a member of the Church of Scientology, never on staff of the
Church of Scientology, and took only 2 introductory courses at the
Mission of Davis in Portland, Oregon. Much of what is in my 17-day
deposition in the Fishman-Geertz case are lies."

He is a liar and he is not cured, police failed to arrest him and file
charges against him, and now Barbara Schwarz is his current target of
criminal activities.

#########
I found a that line on the web, but the link was not more working

A document purportedly from Classic CAN and not Scientologists about
Scarff. "Lurid blood sex crimes".
What did Scarff do?

##########
reality..."
The Real Barbara Schwarz - the other one is a Nazi SEGNPMSS forger
2005-06-22 10:33:38 UTC
*** WARNING: THE PRECEDING POST FROM MAD DOG SCHWARZ MAY CAUSE YOU
SEVERE FARTING, BLINDNESS & MASSIVE DIARRHEA ***

Barbara Schwarz is a well-established mentally disturbed schizophrenic
who lives for the attention she receives on ARS and other newsgroups
where she consistently posts hostile, defamatory insults and false
allegations against anyone and everyone she perceives to be her enemy
or critic.

Even those that treat Ms. Schwarz in a friendly and respectful manner
are ultimately cursed, attacked and defamed with every indignation that
Ms. Schwarz can muster.

Recently, Schwarz post an inflammatory comment about a disabled child.
How sick is that??

Barbara Schwarz posts under many different names often referring to
herself in the 3rd person. Her aggression, hostility, poor use of
English grammar and persistent references to a non-existent agency
SEGNPMSS (German Nazi Secret Service) are all tell-tale signs of this
mentally disturbed twit.

A paranoid schizophrenic, Schwarz falsely claims she is a
Scientologist. What is true is that she spent 5+ years incarcerated in
the Utah State Hospital's Psychiatric Unit in Provo, Utah.

Every lawsuit she files - she loses; every appeal she files - she
loses; every complaint she has ever filed against her perceived enemies
(almost everyone but herself) - is dismissed as frivolous; anyone that
dares to criticize or ask her to behave is met with hostility, slander,
stalking and harassment, and accused of being a German Nazi secret
service agent.

She has no friends, no family that cares about her. Her mother, whom
she often posted very hateful and derogatory remarks about - and whom
supported her financially - recently died. Barbara Schwarz cared less.

reality..."
Barbara Schwarz
2005-06-18 18:59:36 UTC
Post by LLL
The top link just takes you to google group.
The second one works.
I still think its cruel to poke fun at someone's suicide.
It is worse to tell them to commit suicide, that is what Karin does.
But she is also amused over suicide as her website and her activities
within the "Church" of Euthanasia proves. (She is a "cardinal" there.)

Karin passes out suicide advice to anybody even kids. She does not ask
how old a person is. Below shows that she is concerned about her
brother committing suicide, but she is not concerned about the brother
or sister of people people when she passes out suicide advice to them.

Barbara Schwarz

From: Karin Spaink <***@xs4all.nl>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Fuck fuck fuck
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:44:21 +0100

My brother - I have spoken before about his suicide attempts.

Yesterday, I got a mail friom one of his friends who was really
upset: Martin had sent him something that amounted to a
testament (something along the lines of "I will be off. If you
do not hear from me in three days, please refer to so-and-so who
has the keys to my house. Instrument so-and-so should go to
so-and-so, so-and-so is yours. I cannot explain. Be well. Love,
Martin.")

I went to my brother's place immediately. The door was closed
but not locked. The place was cleaned. No papers, no wallet.

I went to the police and reported him missing. The police took
it rather seriously and I spent three hours with a detective
going through addresses and particulars, trying to find my
brother's employer etc., going back to his house with the
detective to look for particulars. Once home again, I received a
copy of my brother's mail from the friend.It was sent Thursday
afternoon. We searched for the IP from which he sent his
testament. It was mailed from France.

Martin is without a penny and is badly in debts. I don't know
what he is planning. I've told my parents that they should
prepare for not knowing where their son is for the next three
months; that they might not know for a year whether he is dead
or alive.

FUCK. I'm worried sick.

[Please, no replies or rants from Doug.
He's just a poor paranoid puppy who needs help.]

groet,
Karin Spaink
Internet abuser Barbara Schwarz belongs behind bars

Ball of Fluff
2005-07-05 13:41:15 UTC
"LLL" <***@AOL.COM> wrote in message news:***@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/21f0bed8e...

This link is broken too.

WHAT did Karen Spaink ever do to you. I have seen all sorts of posts
poking fun and insulting you but none from her.

*because it's RFW.CofS/OSA. They don't like Karin because she is a critic.