book references: held against will by Co$
Jeff Jacobsen
2003-10-24 17:22:40 UTC
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm

I'm trying to compile as complete a list as possible of people who have
been held against their will by SCientology. Somewhere I saw a reference
to someone held against their will in a book reference, but I don't remember
the reference. If you know of any cases that I don't have in my web page,
please let me know with the proper reference. Thanks.
Hey Truth Seeker, why don't you have a web site?

* * * * *
www.lisamcpherson.org
roger gonnet
2003-10-24 17:27:07 UTC
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm
I'm trying to compile as complete a list as possible of people who have
been held against their will by SCientology. Somewhere I saw a reference
to someone held against their will in a book reference, but I don't remember
the reference. If you know of any cases that I don't have in my web page,
please let me know with the proper reference. Thanks.
Hey Truth Seeker, why don't you have a web site?
I've been detained, as my ex-wife (now dead). But the detention was not
complete enough to be punishable by french justice.

What was hard, was the pressure and the final problems we could have had if
we had blown then (we should have). It's in my book La Secte in french.

roger
ladayla
2003-10-24 18:29:25 UTC
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm
I'm trying to compile as complete a list as possible of people who have
been held against their will by SCientology.
I don't see David Voorhies or Roxanne Richards on your list.

la

Somewhere I saw a reference
roger
Gerry Armstrong
2003-10-24 18:11:27 UTC
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm
I'm trying to compile as complete a list as possible of people who have
been held against their will by SCientology. Somewhere I saw a reference
to someone held against their will in a book reference, but I don't remember
the reference. If you know of any cases that I don't have in my web page,
please let me know with the proper reference. Thanks.
Hey Truth Seeker, why don't you have a web site?
* * * * *
www.lisamcpherson.org
I know of many people who were held against there will. Documenting
most of them is difficult, but start here with Homer Schomer. I have
webbed a part of the transcript of his trial testimony in 1984 in
Scientology v. Armstrong, LASC 420153.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/trial-trans-schomer-4498-4515.html
And below is from that partial trial transcript.

[Quote]

Q BY MR. FLYNN: During the period of time --

after the security check were you locked up?

A Yes. I was locked up under guard for the next

two days.

Q Who was the guard?

A It was actually an auditor. His name slips my

mind right now. I probably have it in my briefcase that I

wrote it down. But I am not sure.

But he really didn't have any knowledge of why

he was guarding me. But he was --

Q At some point in time did you manage to leave?

A Yes. On Sunday morning, he -- while I was in

the shower he said he was going down to change clothes because

he thought he was guarding me for some spiritual reason,

so I could get some good rest to further my spiritual release

CT 4507

through auditing.

Q Did he tell you that?

A Yes, he did.

Q All right.

A And the minute he told me that and I heard the

door slam, I got out of the shower; got dressed and got the

hell out of there.

[End Quote]

There is some other material in the transcript that would be usable
for your purpose, including Homer's testimony about his being gang
bang sec checked by Miscavige and his gang of thugs, and being spat on
with gobs of tobacco juice by Miscavige and Starkey during the ten
hour gang bang. Certainly Homer was held against his will during this
application of standard Scientology technology.

I think it is an excellent idea and project to document these
incarceration abuses and crimes online. Thanks.

I see you've included my being locked up and guarded on Hubbard's
order in the Intelligence Bureau at GO US in 1976. Thanks for that
too.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org
Gerry Armstrong
2003-10-24 18:38:31 UTC
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm
I'm trying to compile as complete a list as possible of people who have
been held against their will by SCientology. Somewhere I saw a reference
to someone held against their will in a book reference, but I don't remember
the reference. If you know of any cases that I don't have in my web page,
please let me know with the proper reference. Thanks.
Hey Truth Seeker, why don't you have a web site?
* * * * *
www.lisamcpherson.org
For Vicki Aznaran on your False Imprisonment page, consider using her
own testimony.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/aznaran/decl-aznaran-1989-01-15.html

It is usually better to have the participant's sworn testimony than an
attorney's rendition of events in a complaint.

And it's even better to have both.

The Vicki declaration also comes with a gif of the signature page.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org
Fredric L. Rice
2003-10-27 00:01:49 UTC
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm
I'm trying to compile as complete a list as possible of people who have
been held against their will by SCientology. Somewhere I saw a reference
to someone held against their will in a book reference, but I don't remember
the reference. If you know of any cases that I don't have in my web page,
please let me know with the proper reference. Thanks.
I have e-mail from a victim of Scientology's "Narconon" fake front that
claimed he or she wasn't allow2ed to leave Scientology. They refused
to give him or her their possessions back and he or she had to slip out
in the middle of the night.

And there's another e-mail from another person who claims she wasn't
allowed to leave and they wouldn't give her her driving license back
until she threatened to run to the Feds and file kidnapping charges
against them if they didn't let her leave right now.

Do you want those? I should still have them.

---
"I spewed bodily fluids." - Shydavid http://www.skeptictank.org/
http://www.RonTheNut.ORG/ PGP: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp
-- You love drugs! You love drugs, don't you?! You better
not say anything about my mother! Don't you DARE say anything
about my mother! -- Scientology's International President (Audio
files of this nutter at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice
Jeff Jacobsen
2003-10-27 00:02:25 UTC
Post by Fredric L. Rice
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
[...]
If they're willing to go public, sure.

* * * * *
www.lisamcpherson.org
Fredric L. Rice
2003-10-28 03:31:06 UTC
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
Post by Fredric L. Rice
Do you want those? I should still have them.
If they're willing to go public, sure.
Both were unwilling to contact the State of California's Sacramento offices
for drug and alcohol treatment facility licnsing -- or at least the office
wouldn't confirm they filed complaints.

How about I just send them to you anyway?

---
Yes, George W. Bush is an unelected baby killing fascist dictator.
Also: Scientology's International President (Audio files of this
nutter available at http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice )
James R. Ford
2003-10-27 05:05:17 UTC
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm
I'm trying to compile as complete a list as possible of people who have
been held against their will by SCientology. Somewhere I saw a reference
to someone held against their will in a book reference, but I don't remember
the reference. If you know of any cases that I don't have in my web page,
please let me know with the proper reference. Thanks.
Hey Truth Seeker, why don't you have a web site?
* * * * *
www.lisamcpherson.org
Don't forget to include those people who come to Clearwater and get
their papers confiscated by the clams.
J. R. Ford
2003-10-27 15:07:21 UTC
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 05:05:17 GMT, James R. Ford
Post by James R. Ford
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm
I'm trying to compile as complete a list as possible of people who have
been held against their will by SCientology. Somewhere I saw a reference
to someone held against their will in a book reference, but I don't remember
the reference. If you know of any cases that I don't have in my web page,
please let me know with the proper reference. Thanks.
Hey Truth Seeker, why don't you have a web site?
* * * * *
www.lisamcpherson.org
Don't forget to include those people who come to Clearwater and get
their papers confiscated by the clams.
Sorry, it was late and I didn't make myself clear. I am referring to
those people who enter the US to go to Clearwater for training. I
have heard and read that the clams illegally hold their documentation
while they are in the US. That is a violation of federal law.
Kim P
2003-10-27 15:42:48 UTC
Post by James R. Ford
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
[...]
They did this on the Freewinds/Apollo so it would not surprise me to
know that they hold passports in Clearwater so people cannot just
"blow".

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/aff_mp89.html

"I left for Flag in May, 1973. I was told that the location of the ship
was to be kept stricly confidential. It was only on the day I left that
I was told the location of the ship: Oporto, Portugal. Once I boarded
the ship, my passport was taken from me "for safekeeping"."

http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/catrina.html

Then I was taken to a crowded, dirty room in the basement, where DPFers
were supposed to sit for hours every day and write lists of their
"sins". Now and then another person was to check the lists, to make sure
there was enough detail. The rest of the time you had to work; mostly
cleaning, kitchen work, painting, etc. Some jobs were especially
unpleasant, such as jumping inside the garbage containers, to make space
for more. The rules were strict: no talking to people outside the DPF,
no phone calls or letters without permission, always running instead of
walking, obeying all orders from the person in charge of the DPF.

Passports were to be handed over, to make it harder for people to
escape. We were to watch each other, and report anyone breaking the rules.

Kim P
Warrior
2003-10-27 19:01:34 UTC
Post by Kim P
Post by J. R. Ford
Sorry, it was late and I didn't make myself clear. I am referring to
those people who enter the US to go to Clearwater for training. I
have heard and read that the clams illegally hold their documentation
while they are in the US. That is a violation of federal law.
In article <s1bnb.2923$***@news20.bellglobal.com>, Kim P
says...
Post by Kim P
[...]
Not only that, but I know a former Sea Org DPFer, who, as a *child*
was ordered to clean a huge dumpster full of the most disgusting
garbage -- including used feminine hygeine products, rotting maggot-
infested meat, razor blades and other health hazards -- all without
any gloves or other protective gear.
Post by Kim P
The rules were strict: no talking to people outside the DPF, no phone
calls or letters without permission, always running instead of walking,
obeying all orders from the person in charge of the DPF.
Passports were to be handed over, to make it harder for people to
escape. We were to watch each other, and report anyone breaking
the rules.
Kim P
You got it.

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca
Warrior
2003-10-27 18:29:10 UTC
In article <***@news.meganetnews.com>,
J. R. Ford says...
Post by J. R. Ford
Sorry, it was late and I didn't make myself clear. I am referring to
those people who enter the US to go to Clearwater for training. I
have heard and read that the clams illegally hold their documentation
while they are in the US. That is a violation of federal law.
I knew the practice you were alluding to. On the Apollo, passports
of students were taken away and held in a safe. This was done as
a means of control. Jana could tell you a story or two about her
experiences in the early 1970s. Imagine if you managed to get off
the ship while docked in Tangier, but you had no passport.

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca
Shy David
2003-10-30 17:50:04 UTC
Post by Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm
I'm trying to compile as complete a list as possible of people who have
been held against their will by SCientology. Somewhere I saw a reference
to someone held against their will in a book reference, but I don't remember
the reference. If you know of any cases that I don't have in my web page,
please let me know with the proper reference. Thanks.
See the Declaration of Zoe Woodcraft wherein she wrote about children
being locked into rooms.
http://holysmoke.org/cos/docs/declaration-zoe-woodcraft.txt

One of the Woodcraft's (I think it was Zoe) mentioned a man who was
locked up against his will. It was her job to keep him from escaping,
so she tied one end of a string to the door knob and the other end to
her wrist--- so that she could be warned of his escape while she
slept.
--
http://www.freepress.org/departments.php?strFunc=display&strID=431&strYear=2003&strDept=20

US Senator Robert Byrd, on the floor of Congress, on October 17, has
explicitly compared the Bush media operation to that run by Herman
Goering, mastermind of the Nazi putsch against the German people.