Why OSA wants you to leave this newsgroup and go to a web site - Please Read Original Post in Thread - 11/12/03
Truth Seeker
2003-11-13 03:22:40 UTC
Why OSA wants you to leave this newsgroup and go to a web site:

OSA wants to get the reader's attention out of this newsgroup and
onto a web site that was designed to discredit the critics of
Scientology, NOT Scientology. The effect they are after once you log
onto a OSA created and controlled web site is 1. To track the reader's
location 2. To have the reader come to one or more of the following
conclusions about the critics of Scientology:

1. They don't know what there are talking about.

2. They are liars.

3. They are SP's just like L. Ron Hubbard said in his lectures from
the PTS/SP course.

4. They are mentally ill just like L. Ron Hubbard said in his books
and lectures.

5. They are lowlifes or perverts like L. Ron Hubbard said in his books
and lectures.

6. They are religious bigots.

This is the desired end result the Church of Scientology wants
and it's a lot easier for them to accomplish it if they can get the
reader off this newsgroup and on to one of their web sites.

Truth Seeker
"OSA Stands for: (O)perations by (S)uppressive (A)ssholes"

If you want to know what Scientology doesn't want you
to know, take a look these posts that I've put up earlier on
this newsgroup. (That's if the Church of "Suppress Free Speech"
hasn't illegally cancelled them)

"How to spot the OSA members on this newsgroup"
"How you know you've just read phony criticism created by Scientology"
"Scientology's Plan to Stop Critics & Criticism on this newsgroup"
"The key to how Scientology is handling this newsgroup"
"Why you should stay away from Scientology"
"The FAQ for Alt.Religion.Scientology"
"Names Scientology is Posting by on this newsgroup"
"Tactics OSA uses to stop critics on this newsgroup"
"The Magical Transformation of Church Member into Critic"
"How Scientology is playing both sides of the coin"
"Scientology's Decoy System"
"The 3 beliefs Scientology wants the world to believe"
"Some different Ways to "Handle" Scientology"
"How Scientology Traps New Members"
"Scientology's Trick to keep people from REAL criticism"
"Weaknesses of the Church of Scientology"
"How Scientology creates identity confusion"
Mark Bunker
2003-11-13 07:35:11 UTC
OSA wants you to watch these videos:

http://www.xenutv.com/int/shrinkingworld.htm

http://www.xenutv.com/int/secretlives.htm

http://www.xenutv.com/hearings/index.htm

http://www.xenutv.com/interviews/index.html

Make OSA happy, won't you?
Susan
2003-11-13 07:48:23 UTC
Mark Bunker wrote:
|| Why OSA wants you to leave this newsgroup and go to a web site:
|
| OSA wants you to watch these videos:
|
| http://www.xenutv.com/int/shrinkingworld.htm
|
| http://www.xenutv.com/int/secretlives.htm
|
| http://www.xenutv.com/hearings/index.htm
|
| http://www.xenutv.com/interviews/index.html
|
| Make OSA happy, won't you?

Thanks Mark,

Always glad to oblige.

Susan
Magoo
2003-11-13 09:41:48 UTC
Post by Mark Bunker
http://www.xenutv.com/int/shrinkingworld.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/int/secretlives.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/hearings/index.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/interviews/index.html
Make OSA happy, won't you?
Bunker :) Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey! Listen, e-mail me, or call me with your phone number, please.
Also, did you get Xenutv back up I hope!

Best wishes :)

Tory/Magoo!
mimus
2003-11-13 15:30:24 UTC
Post by Mark Bunker
http://www.xenutv.com/int/shrinkingworld.htm
YES

I've been wanting to re- watch this one lately, and wondered where it
was webbed.

Thanks.
Post by Mark Bunker
http://www.xenutv.com/int/secretlives.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/hearings/index.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/interviews/index.html
Make OSA happy, won't you?
They should always be happy. They're on the winning side. Right?
--
***@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

http://www.holysmoke.org/sm/tabayoyon.htm

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

http://www.holysmoke.org/lm/lm062.htm

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

http://www.skeptictank.org/handlars.htm

Case 5/BTLA/SP1/BAD

KSJ

(And, BTW: Xenu Xenu Xenu!)

http://www.xenu.net

mimus
2003-11-13 15:37:49 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by Mark Bunker
http://www.xenutv.com/int/shrinkingworld.htm
YES
I've been wanting to re- watch this one lately, and wondered where it
was webbed.
Thanks.
Oh, *Hell*-- it's a RealPlayer file.

Goddamit.

Do you have any idea how badly RealPlayer and its .dlls and shit foul
up Windows system performance? vampire bloatware to the max.

(I think we may've had this discussion before.)

Does anyone have this webbed in a decent file format, preferably .mpeg
rather than .wmv?

Truth Seeker
2003-11-13 15:48:55 UTC
Conclusions the Church of Scientology want you to come to:

What OSA wants you to do is to come to one of the following
conclusions concerning the critics of Scientology:

They want you to conclude that they:

1. Don't know what there are talking about.

2. Are liars.

3. Are SP's just like L. Ron Hubbard said in his lectures from the
PTS/SP course.

4. Are mentally ill just like L. Ron Hubbard said in his books and
lectures.

5. Are lowlifes or perverts like L. Ron Hubbard said in his books and
lectures.

6. Are at 1.1 on the tone scale like L. Ron Hubbard said in "Science
of Survival".

7. Are religious bigots.

If you read enough of what's on those xenu web sites you will
eventually come to one of the above conclusions concerning the critics
of Scientology and guess what? That's just what the church of
Scientology wants! That's why they were created and why they want you
to go there so badly. Those web sites only discredit the CRITICS of

Truth Seeker
2003-11-13 15:39:58 UTC
What OSA wants you to do is to come to one of the following
conclusions concerning the critics of Scientology:

They want you to conclude that they:

1. Don't know what there are talking about.

2. Are liars.

3. Are SP's just like L. Ron Hubbard said in his lectures from the
PTS/SP course.

4. Are mentally ill just like L. Ron Hubbard said in his books and
lectures.

5. Are lowlifes or perverts like L. Ron Hubbard said in his books and
lectures.

6. Are religious bigots.

CaptAngst
2003-11-13 16:28:08 UTC
The spam master returns.....

Nothing new, pertinent or "critical" to add?

Then sod off.

Lout.

Angst
Android Cat
2003-11-14 13:17:53 UTC
Post by CaptAngst
The spam master returns.....
Nothing new, pertinent or "critical" to add?
Then sod off.
Lout.
Angst
XenuTV is back on the air about Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard, and
immediately 1-800-FORTRUTH jumps in with his posts about Scientology and
L. Ron Hubbard. I guess he really doesn't like these critical links about

Ron of that ilk.
CaptAngst
2003-11-14 16:07:30 UTC
Post by Android Cat
Post by CaptAngst
The spam master returns.....
Nothing new, pertinent or "critical" to add?
Then sod off.
Lout.
Angst
XenuTV is back on the air about Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard, and
immediately 1-800-FORTRUTH jumps in with his posts about Scientology and
L. Ron Hubbard. I guess he really doesn't like these critical links about
http://www.xenutv.com/int/shrinkingworld.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/int/secretlives.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/hearings/index.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/interviews/index.html
--
Ron of that ilk.
Irritating, isn't it?

Sorry, I forgot to pass on the links last time, but I was replying to the spam,
not the original.

Angst
Android Cat
2003-11-14 17:27:06 UTC
Post by CaptAngst
Post by Android Cat
Post by CaptAngst
The spam master returns.....
Nothing new, pertinent or "critical" to add?
Then sod off.
Lout.
Angst
XenuTV is back on the air about Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard, and
immediately 1-800-FORTRUTH jumps in with his posts about Scientology
and L. Ron Hubbard. I guess he really doesn't like these critical
http://www.xenutv.com/int/shrinkingworld.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/int/secretlives.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/hearings/index.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/interviews/index.html
Irritating, isn't it?
Sorry, I forgot to pass on the links last time, but I was replying to
the spam, not the original.
Don't worry, I'm sure that people doing keyword searches for Scientology
and L. Ron Hubbard will be able to find those links with critical
information about Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard. :^P
Ron of that ilk.
Zinj
2003-11-13 18:45:09 UTC
In article <3fb33435$***@news2.lightlink.com>, ***@cox.net
says...
Post by Mark Bunker
http://www.xenutv.com/int/shrinkingworld.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/int/secretlives.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/hearings/index.htm
http://www.xenutv.com/interviews/index.html
Make OSA happy, won't you?
Congratulations on getting the site back up Mark. It's as
valuable now as ever. Hopefully it will expand too :)

Zinj
--
Scientology® - Deliberately killing no more than 0.5 percent of
its members since 1953
Pts 2
2003-11-13 20:13:36 UTC
Super glad to know XenuTV is back up again Mark.....

...and kick'n some arse! :)

Tom
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/Scientology/