When You know OSA has Reached The Bottom of the Barrel
Magoo
2003-11-01 06:29:59 UTC
OSA has been trying to push buttons on me since I woke up and left in July
of 2000.
That alone is sick, when you think about it. This was a group I honestly
thought was "my religion".
Now? HA! They've proved to me over and over again that they know about as
much about religion as the KKK.
They've gone through various lies,
falsehoods, etc.

I rememember my Dad telling kids you always know when kids have reached the
bottom of the barrel when they have to dive into trying to degrade how you
look. It is the ultimate tackie/loser attempt to put someone down.
He was a great person at teaching kids how to not get sucked in by losers.
When he died, he had endless loving letters from people he had helped in
their lives.

It's been an honor to have him as My Dad, and even though he died years ago,
his wisdom has helped me throughout my life.

If you are lurking and you are beginning to wake up, fear not. This is your
"religion" in action.
How pathetic is THAT?

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeen.

Tory/Magoo~dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years
Out for 3 years, happily
For thinking and speaking my mind, I am:
Declared SP (SP 6 ^with Cumulative Cluster)
Expelled from C of S (Woooo hoooo!) :)
Free at last!!!

For more information, please see:
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.torymagoo.org
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm
http://www.altreligionscientology.org

***@att.net
(818) 841-3632
Burbank, CA
Warrior
2003-11-01 06:42:50 UTC
Post by Magoo
I rememember my Dad telling kids you always know when
kids have reached the bottom of the barrel when they have
to dive into trying to degrade how you look. It is the ultimate
tackie/loser attempt to put someone down.
He was a great person at teaching kids how to not get sucked
in by losers. When he died, he had endless loving letters from
people he had helped in their lives.
It's been an honor to have him as My Dad, and even though he
died years ago, his wisdom has helped me throughout my life.
I'm really glad that you had such a wonderful man for a father,
Tory:

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca
Magoo
2003-11-01 07:24:01 UTC
Post by Warrior
Post by Magoo
I rememember my Dad telling kids you always know when
kids have reached the bottom of the barrel when they have
to dive into trying to degrade how you look. It is the ultimate
tackie/loser attempt to put someone down.
He was a great person at teaching kids how to not get sucked
in by losers. When he died, he had endless loving letters from
people he had helped in their lives.
It's been an honor to have him as My Dad, and even though he
died years ago, his wisdom has helped me throughout my life.
I'm really glad that you had such a wonderful man for a father,
Me too, Warrior :) There's a great book called, "The Power of One". It
truly an amazing story of how ~one~ person can totally change someone's
life. I'm sure you've done that...
I know he did for me, as well as Andreas :)
Actually...I've had a few people who have helped me all through my life. I
feel very blessed to have the friends I have had, and have.

Thanks to you,

Tory/Magoo!
Post by Warrior
http://home.austin.rr.com/werreour/ProSetSB136front.jpg
http://home.austin.rr.com/werreour/1948Leaf21front.jpg
http://home.austin.rr.com/werreour/1948Leaf21back.jpg
Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca
Truth Seeker
2003-11-01 07:27:48 UTC
The only person that can change your life, moron, is you.

Truth Seeker
"OSA Stands for: (O)perations by (S)uppressive (A)ssholes"

If you want to know what Scientology doesn't want you
to know, take a look these posts that I've put up earlier on
this newsgroup. (That's if the Church of "Suppress Free Speech"
hasn't illegally cancelled them)

"How to tell a real critic of Scientology from a phony one"
"How you know you've just read phony criticism created by Scientology"
"Scientology's Plan to Stop Critics & Criticism on this newsgroup"
"The key to how Scientology is handling this newsgroup"
"Why you should stay away from Scientology"
"The FAQ for Alt.Religion.Scientology"
"Names Scientology is Posting by on this newsgroup"
"Tactics OSA uses to stop critics on this newsgroup"
"The Magical Transformation of Church Member into Critic"
"How Scientology is playing both sides of the coin"
"Scientology's Decoy System"
"The 3 beliefs Scientology wants the world to believe"
"Some different Ways to "Handle" Scientology"
"How Scientology Traps New Members"
"Scientology's Trick to keep people from REAL criticism"
"Weaknesses of the Church of Scientology"
"How Scientology creates identity confusion"
Mike O'Connor
2003-11-01 17:51:13 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
The only person that can change your life, moron, is you.
No man is an island. You take action and form thoughts based on what you
have experienced and learned. Learned from parents, friends, mentors,
and sometimes even persons intending to mislead you. One must be careful
of input with evil intentions, and appreciative of input with good and
loving ones.
--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU
Mike O'Connor <http://www.leptonicsystems.com/>
Truth Seeker

Magoo
2003-11-02 07:56:11 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
When they put Tory on the job of handling this newsgroup!
"They" who you liar. Post ONE fact.
Oh that's right, you work with OSA don't you...and they CAN'T post facts.
Why? They don't have any. Your job is to practice Fair Game and we thank you
for your continuous demonstration that this sick ass policy IS alive and
well.

For those lurking, just type in Scientology in Google, and read BOTH Sides.
You'll sort it out.

Why won't/can't toothsucker ever offer you that option? Why:>? Because you'd
find out the truth....and wake up!

Find out for yourself...and enjoy YOUR freedom.

Tory/Magoo!
Truth Seeker

Warrior
2003-11-02 08:33:35 UTC
In article <***@News.Individual.NET>,
Turd Spewer says:

<snip>

http://www.xenu.net/index.html
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/03.3.jl-jj-scientology.html
http://w4u.eexi.gr/~antbos/XENU.HTM
http://www.xenu-city.net/index.html
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/alter/
http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Narconon/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=OT+III
http://www.xenu.de/
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/cooper/index.html
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/
http://www.altreligionscientology.org/
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/room174.htm/
http://warrior.xenu.ca

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca
Magoo
2003-11-02 21:22:26 UTC
Post by Warrior
[...]
Thanks Warrior for posting these excellent Web sites. It really helps people
find info, and needs to be continuously posted. Thanks for doing so :)

Tory/Magoo!
***@att.net
Magoo
2003-11-02 19:39:21 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
When OSA put Tory on the job of "handling" this newsgroup!
Your "TR 3 is Failing, Toothie...
Try the cram I wrote earlier:
Word Clear, clay Demo the following, for starters:
Truth
Seeker
Lies
Liar
CD (clay demo) What happens to a thetan when they continuously spread lies,
and falsehoods
WC (word Clear)
Integrity
Blindly
Following
Used
By
RTC
CD: Someone blindly following orders and where is their Integrity

That's a start....

All the best :)

Tory/Magoo!
Truth Seeker

Magoo
2003-11-04 01:43:26 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
When OSA put Tory on the job of "handling" this newsgroup!
Show Proof you idiot. There is NONE. I have plenty of proof that you are not
telling the truth. For anyone confused, try typing in "Scientology" in
Google, and study up about BOTH sides, all by yourself. Once you begin
reading, there will be NO confusion.
Notice also that this worm won't ever say that to you. Why? You *might* wake
up.

Tory/Magoo!
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.torymagoo.org
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm
http://www.altreligionscientology.org
:)
Truth Seeker

Chris Leithiser
2003-11-04 19:21:21 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
When they put Tory on the job of handling this newsgroup!
Like Lisa McPherson, Tory escaped.

Unlike Lisa, Tory survived.

In the long run, $cientology will do neither.
Truth Seeker
2003-11-05 04:48:44 UTC
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 11:21:21 -0800, Chris Leithiser
Post by Chris Leithiser
Like Lisa McPherson, Tory escaped.
Tory didn't "escape" she was asigned a new post and job for the
church. First they did everything they could to convince the outside
world that she left the church, including telling her to show up at
Orgs for pickets. The benefit it would do to the church of Scientology
to convince Bob Minton she left Scientology offset any negative
effects her BS picket had. Once she had a new phony identity, her new
tasks as an undercover Scientologist were as such:

(a) Be welcomed into an organization run by a real enemy of
Scientology so the undercover church member can wreck it. An example
of this is what happened to Bob Minton and the LMT.

(b) Give bad advice which will hurt the real enemies of Scientology.
For example, tell the real enemy to join her on a picket which
supposed to hurt the church but will only assist Scientology in
finding out who the enemy is. The negative effects of the picket is
canceled out by the beneficial effects of finding out who their
enemies are.

(c) Attempt to befriend a real enemy of Scientology. This is with the
hope that they will tell her their real name and maybe even confide in
her what their plans are to hurt Scientology in the future, all of
which will get back to Scientology.

(d) Advise real enemies of the church to log onto Scientology/OSA
controlled web sites so Scientology can track their location.
Scientology hates this newsgroup because it can't control it. They
want to "body route" you off this newsgroup to somewhere else. Please
read a post titled: "Scientology's Plan to Stop Critics & Criticism on
this newsgroup" which will tell you all their reasons for getting you
off this newsgroup.

(e) Discredit the critics of Scientology by posting "criticism" of
Scientology with lines of false data deliberately inserted with the
hope that the reader will discover it and conclude that she either
doesn't know what she's talking about or is lying. Since the reader
has misidentified her as a critic of Scientology, he will think the
critics of Scientology don't know what they are talking about or are
liars. This is just what Tory and the Church of Scientology want the
reader to conclude.

(f) Reinforce the phony identities of her fellow OSA teammates on this
newsgroup. She does this by validating what they say or come to their
rescue if their phony identity comes into question. In turn they do
the same thing for her and the other members of the OSA team on this

Magoo
2003-11-08 02:23:58 UTC
Post by Chris Leithiser
Like Lisa McPherson, Tory escaped.
Tory didn't "escape" she was asigned a new post and job for the
church.
Where's the proof you liar.
Oh that's right, you have NONE>

Here's the story.....read up and learn about the lies you say:
http://www.torymagoo.org

Post by Truth Seeker
world that she left the church, including telling her to show up at
Orgs for pickets.
BS: Post one fact. Here's actual proof of 'they" in action. You decide who
is OSA and who is not:
http://www.xenu.net
personal stories
Tory's story
Magoo: Dancing in Boston Video

Post by Truth Seeker
to convince Bob Minton she left Scientology offset any negative
effects her BS picket had.
More total lies: Post ONE fact, you liar.

Once she had a new phony identity, her new
BS: Post one fact. All you can do is just like the Wizard of Oz...
Try to spread FEAR>
Your only problem is your curtain
is TRUTH, and all you have is
FEAR.
Sorry doood. You lie, over and over again.
Find out the truth....go READ for yourself.
Why won't this person/identity ever suggest that? Because if you did, you'd
find out the truth and leave.
Tory/Magoo!
Truth Seeker