The truth about the book "Introduction to Scientology Ethics" - 02/20/04
Truth Seeker
2004-02-21 00:57:09 UTC
The truth about the book "Introduction to Scientology Ethics":

It's been my experience that the way things are outline in that
book is not the way things happen in the real world. I was "shot down"
in Scientology without being presented with any evidence against me or
being confronted by my accusers or even knowing who they were. I'm not
really even sure what they are accusing me of, I have only been able
to guess. Unfortunately, I can't reveal here what my guess is as to
what they are falsely accusing me of or go into any greater detail
about what happened because it would only help the OSA agents reading
this article to identify who I am. I wasn't able to get anybody to
listen to my plea of innocence or give me a chance to prove my
innocence. Believe me, I went through a lot of trouble trying, much
more trouble than should be necessary to get things resolved and yet
it still wasn't. All they did was try to "handle" me by trying to tie
me up, waste my time or give me the "run around" just like the OSA
trolls do on this newsgroup.

Is this what L. Ron Hubbard wanted us to believe was the way
justice should be? It states in the book "Introduction to Scientology
Ethics" and in his policies regarding ethics about always leaving the
door cracked for someone who has fallen out of favor with Scientology,
I found that this too was not the case. I've also heard about of term
"silent declares" somewhere. I also thought that before a person gets
declared he would be notified of such in writing, now I'm beginning to
wonder if that's false also. It seems to me the book "Introduction to
Scientology Ethics" was written to get the reader to misidentify the
Church of Scientology as a church with a fair justice system. In my
own experience, this was not the case. Even "wog" justice systems in
the world will at least present you with the evidence against you or
tell you who your accusers are. I cant even get that from the people
who claim to have the greatest justice system in the world. If the
justice system worked the way it is claimed in their ethics books and
policies, what I did earlier to get things straightened out should
have worked. The very fact that I'm here posting this article proves
that it does not. If the Church of Scientology doesn't follow what is
written in the book "Introduction to Scientology Ethics, what can you
do about it?

Truth Seeker
"OSA Stands for: (O)ffice of (S)uppressive (A)ssholes"

If you want to know what Scientology doesn't want you
to know, take a look these posts that I've put up earlier on
this newsgroup. (That's if the Church of "Suppress Free Speech"
hasn't illegally cancelled them)

"How to spot the OSA members on this newsgroup"
"How you know you've just read phony criticism created by Scientology"
"Scientology's Plan to Stop Critics & Criticism on this newsgroup"
"The key to how Scientology is handling this newsgroup"
"Why you should stay away from Scientology"
"The FAQ for Alt.Religion.Scientology"
"Names the Church of Scientology is posting under on this newsgroup"
"Tactics OSA uses to stop critics on this newsgroup"
"The Magical Transformation of Church Member into Critic"
"How Scientology is playing both sides of the coin"
"The Church of Scientology's Decoy System"
"When does a Scientologist cease to be a Scientologist?"
"Some different Ways to "Handle" Scientology"
"How Scientology Traps New Members"
"Scientology's Trick to keep people from REAL criticism"
"Weaknesses of the Church of Scientology"
"How Scientology creates identity confusion"
Zinj
2004-02-21 01:27:34 UTC
.. is that the *entirety* of Scientology 'ethics' is contained
in the 'goal' of 'keeping Scientology working', which defines
*all* ethics as 'whatever's good for Scientology'; whether it's
legal or not; whether it's murder or merely plundering the bank
accounts of dead victims.

Zinj
You can lead a Clam to Reason, but you can't make him think
Truth Seeker
2004-02-21 01:51:28 UTC
Dear Reader,

Please read original post in this thread. There is a
scientologist on this newsgroup who posts under the name of "Zinj"
that is hard at work trying to block you from reading this post. He is
trying to distract your attention from reading my original post and on
to reading his response. He's trying to keep you from reading the
truth about his church which could damage their abilities to get new
members.

Truth Seeker
+++++++++++

"The first battle a warrior must win is the battle for his own mind"

Here is a list of the titles of all the articles posted earlier to this
newsgroup that the Church of Scientology does not want you to read. If you're
having a hard time finding them, just do a search on the title of the article
within this newsgroup with your newsreader or go to google.com, select "groups"
and enter the title of the article. Make sure that if you do a search on a
title to leave out the quotation marks:

*- "The FAQ for Alt.Religion.Scientology"
*- "When does a Scientologist cease to be a Scientologist?"
*- "Never reveal your true identity on this newsgroup!"
*- "The injustice that was leveled against me by the Church of Scientology"
*- "Names the Church of Scientology is posting under on this newsgroup"
*- "The Church of Scientology creates their own enemies"
*- "The Church of Scientology discriminates against people based on their past"
*- "The Church of Scientology is a mind control organization"
*- "The Church of Scientology is like a shadow"
*- "The Church of Scientology's Decoy System"
*- "Be careful of somebody trying to get you to put your name on a petition!"
*- "What "theta" and "entheta" really is"
*- "Arnie Lerma answers this important question"
*- "How Scientology is playing both sides of the coin"
*- "How Scientology wants the reader to Misidentify things on this newsgroup"
*- "How the Church of Scientology tries to discredit it's critics"
*- "How to know if you have been manipulated by OSA on this newsgroup"
*- "How to spot the OSA members on this newsgroup"
*- "This is how to destroy the Church of Scientology"
*- "Tory's real mission on this newsgroup"
*- "Another trick Scientologists who are pretending to be critics use on this newsgroup"
*- "A red flag that something isn't right with the Church of Scientology"
*- "How Scientology Creates Identity Confusion"
*- "Be careful sending your mail to other posters on ARS"
*- "Scientology is flooding this newsgroup with news-like posts"
*- "Giving Scientology a taste of its own medicine"
*- "OSA's tactics in a nutshell"
*- "The effect The Church of Scientology is aiming for with those "Xenu" web sites"
*- "The key to how The Church of Scientology is trying to handle this newsgroup"
*- "The Magical Transformation of Church Member into Critic"
*- "The one thing the Church of Scientology won't help you go "free" from"
*- "The subject of CONTROL and the Church of Scientology"
*- "The truth about the "Religiousfreedomwatch.org" web site"
*- "The truth about the book "Introduction to Scientology Ethics""
*- "There are two justice systems in Scientology"
*- "Be careful logging on to Scientology related web sites!"
*- "Church of Scientology's Solution to Stopping Real Critics & Criticism of their church"
*- "Conclusions the Church of Scientology want you to come to"
*- "Here's the real reason the OSA trolls want you to go on those "xenu" web sites"
*- "Is the Church of Scientology really helping you get somewhere?"
*- "Proof that the justice system in Scientology isn't what they say it is"
*- "Some ways to "handle" the Church of Scientology"
*- "Tactics OSA uses to stop critics on this newsgroup"
*- "The discrepancies between what's in Scientology's books and how things are in reality"
*- "What a undercover OSA agent Will & Will Not do"
*- "Want to know if you have been manipulated by Scientology?"
*- "What a Scientology Staff member sees when they look at you"
*- "What does the Church of Scientology have against free speech?"
*- "What to do so OSA can't hurt you on this newsgroup"
*- "Why doesn't Tory go on TV?"

If any of the articles listed in this index cannot be found, it is probably because the
Church of Scientology has illegally canceled it in order to keep anybody from reading it.
Please wait for me to re-post it in the future.

Thank You.
Epoch II
2004-02-21 02:25:40 UTC
Dear Reader,

Please disregard posts made by Truthseeker, and instead embrace the sound logic
of the OSA... Or face termination.

We know you, and we will find you! You cannot stop us, we are above the law, we
are like the Borg from "Star Trek". We can read your thoughts, we monitor what
you're doing. Embrace us or face the consequences!

P.S: Don't listen to Truthseeker, please!

P.P.S: Really, I mean it.

P.P.P.S: Disregard what Truthseeker says, it's all lies.... LIES!!!!

Agent Epoch
Truth Seeker
2004-02-21 02:28:21 UTC
Don't pay any attention to Mr. Epoch, he's just kidding.

Take a look at the articles listed at the bottom of this post.

Truth Seeker
++++++++++

Thank You.
Mike O'Connor
2004-02-21 02:33:03 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
that is hard at work trying to block you from reading this post.
Replying to a post blocks nothing, distracts from nothing. What makes
you mistakenly think it does? Your post is still there, intact,
unchanged, and very likely to be read in full, before the response is
even seen.
--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU
Mike O'Connor <http://www.leptonicsystems.com/>
Truth Seeker
2004-02-21 02:44:47 UTC
Dear Reader,

Please read the original post in the thread written by "Truth
Seeker". There are scientologists on this newsgroup that are hard at
work trying to distract your attention away from reading the original
post in the thread and on to reading their response. They are trying
to keep you from reading the truth about scientology. Why? Because if
you or others knew the truth about Scientology it would damage their
ability to get new members in the future.

Truth Seeker
++++++++++

Thank You.
Mike O'Connor
Truth Seeker
2004-02-21 05:34:14 UTC
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 04:40:43 GMT, Mike O'Connor
Post by Mike O'Connor
you mistakenly think it does? Your post is still there, intact,
unchanged,
Yes, Its there, intact and unchanged BUT YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED TO
TAKE THE READERS FOCUS OFF IT! Does it matter if its intact and
unchanged if the reader is busy reading your crap instead?
Post by Mike O'Connor
and very likely to be read in full, before the response is
even seen.
When it comes to Google, your statement is false. In google,
when the reader clicks on the header of an article, HE SEE'S ~AT
FIRST~ THE LAST -RESPONSE- TO MY POST, NOT MY POST. But you see, the
scientologist agent who posts under the name of "Mike O'connor"
already knew that.

Truth Seeker
++++++++++

Thank You.
Mike O'Connor
2004-02-22 00:14:04 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
Post by Mike O'Connor
you mistakenly think it does? Your post is still there, intact,
unchanged,
Yes, Its there, intact and unchanged BUT YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED TO
TAKE THE READERS FOCUS OFF IT! Does it matter if its intact and
unchanged if the reader is busy reading your crap instead?
Why do you think people only read the last message in a thread? Or that
they read threads backward? I can tell you with some authority most
people don't.
Post by Truth Seeker
Post by Mike O'Connor
and very likely to be read in full, before the
response is
even seen.
When it comes to Google, your statement is false. In google,
when the reader clicks on the header of an article, HE SEE'S ~AT
FIRST~ THE LAST -RESPONSE- TO MY POST, NOT MY POST. But you see, the
scientologist agent who posts under the name of "Mike O'connor"
already knew that.
Why do you think Google readers are the main readers of this group?
Truth Seeker
2004-02-22 01:06:46 UTC
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 00:14:04 GMT, Mike O'Connor
Post by Mike O'Connor
Why do you think people only read the last message in a thread?
I didn't say that that they did. I said that when they read this
newsgroup on google, when you click on an article in google it will
bring up the last response in the thread, not the original article.
Since its much more likely because google does this that the reader
will only read the response NOT original article. I didn't say what
people do, I said because how google was, what they are MORE LIKELY
TO DO.
Post by Mike O'Connor
Post by Truth Seeker
When it comes to Google, your statement is false. In google,
when the reader clicks on the header of an article, HE SEE'S ~AT
FIRST~ THE LAST -RESPONSE- TO MY POST, NOT MY POST. But you see, the
scientologist agent who posts under the name of "Mike O'connor"
already knew that.
Why do you think Google readers are the main readers of this group?
I didn't say that they were, but a lot of them are and you OSA
guys know it. Look, if you don't like my posts or agree with what I
say why don't you do like Tory is doing now, just stop reading and
responding to it. Why do you keep reading what I write and responding
to what I write if you don't see eye to eye with me. Why don't you
just do something else with your time or read something else? Is
someone FORCING you to read and respond to my posts? Because that's
sure what it looks like and all the readers on this newsgroup see it
too. You OSA boys are fooling nobody.

Truth Seeker
++++++++++

Thank You.
Mike O'Connor
2004-02-22 17:06:50 UTC
Post by Truth Seeker
Post by Mike O'Connor
Why do you think people only read the last message in a thread?
I didn't say that that they did.
I know what you said. I'm asking you about why you think something.
There is a difference.

Revd. Norle Enturbulata
2004-02-22 18:51:27 UTC
Post by Mike O'Connor
Post by Truth Seeker
Post by Mike O'Connor
Why do you think Google readers are the main readers of this group?
I didn't say that they were, but
I know what you said. I'm asking you about why you think something.
There is a difference.
Why do you think Google readers are the main readers of this group?
Because they told it to think so.

Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
*
Comedy Saves!
$cientology Enslaves!
Revd. Norle Enturbulata
2004-02-22 01:24:54 UTC
Post by Mike O'Connor
Post by Truth Seeker
Post by Mike O'Connor
you mistakenly think it does? Your post is still there, intact,
unchanged,
Yes, Its there, intact and unchanged BUT YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED TO
TAKE THE READERS FOCUS OFF IT! Does it matter if its intact and
unchanged if the reader is busy reading your crap instead?
Why do you think people only read the last message in a thread? Or that
they read threads backward? I can tell you with some authority most
people don't.
"TS" has been told that everyone uses Google, and so the bombing has
continued in this manner. It's assumptions rely upon everyone using Google
to search on the word "Scientology".
Truth Seeker

Thank You.
Truth Seeker