Get paid to post in forums..
b***@gmail.com
2006-08-18 20:27:38 UTC
myLot will promises to pay as you talk on its discussion boards. You
can post and reply to whatever topic that you like.
to join:

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=blogger1
FreeThinker
2006-08-18 21:22:49 UTC
OT III

1. Check for any BTs (E-meter, theta perceptics, intention, pressure
areas, telepathy is HOW) on and in:
1. Body surface (WHERE)
2. Body inside
3. In thetan's space (Approx. 40' X 60')
4. On thetan

2. Run Incident 2, then Incident 1, until BT(s) have gone and are
released. Then, check for additional Incidents 1's and 2's until dry
(on the meter).

3. Return to Step 2, to find new ones to run. Use ruds while running if
necessary. There is an effort to stop and hurry on Incident 1.

4. When complete, exact date and run both of the incidents on self.

5. If a bog, do Millazo Pack. Write down some 'mutual associations'. Re
each one on this list, FIND THE INCIDENT THAT MADE THEM ONE, and run
that.

Then, run OT III, Incident 2 and 1 after that cluster is broken up.
Occasionally, BTs will have an incident that made them one other then
Incident 2, thus this action.

INCIDENT 2:

Dates approx. 75 million years ago, earth years, location, Earth,
named TEEGEEACK at that time (meaning planet of sorrow), involved 33
planets of this sector, each with populations of 80 - 200 BILLION PER
PLANET. XENU, the ruler, and 'Renegades' decided to solve
overpopulation as follows, but was halted and XENU placed in a mountain
trap after over 5 years of war.
Incident 2 Patter: DETERMINE IF A LOYAL OFFICER, RESIDENT OF EARTH, or
FROM ANOTHER PLANET. If the latter two, start at their being picked up
and shot and if from another planet, frozen in an ice cube, transported
(flying saucer), taken to mountain, a volcano always, H BOMB EXPLOSION,
TERRIFIC WINDS, EFFORT TO ORIENT, MAGNETIC STRIP UP FROM CENTER OF
VOLCANO OR DOWN FROM AN AIRPLANE, EFFORT TO GET OFF AND FIND REST OF
SELF, PROTEST, BEING PULLED ON STRIP, VISUAL DISPLAY OF INSTRUCTION BY
A 'GO TO THE PILOT', WHO SAYS 'HE'S MOCKING IT UP'. There are 26 - 29
days of implanting (the CC and OT II, God and Devil material, reasons
for this being done, helicopters, etc.) that need not be run. SOME WERE
PACKAGED INTO CLUSTERS in the HAWAII and LOS PALMAS ISLANDS (8 to a
cluster). If a loyal officer, the sequence is SURPRISE at being shot,
placed at the volcano. Use meter to determine and determine volcano.
Watch for earlier beginning (pulled in for a tax audit), run only up to
the 'HE'S MOCKING IT UP' as BTs can go into 'free fall', spin and get
sick from the 29 days implanting, with pneumonia and death the
implanted phenomena of free fall in addition to insomnia. Coltus, the
Reigning planet, Hubbard a part of the 'rescuing force that put an end
to it'. Don't force or push them off, and answer the BTs questions.
There were probably not any good or bad guys in this incident, although
Hubbard insists the sector to have been a cultural desert since. Very
SP BTs can usually be brought around with adept 2WC, Charm, Ruds, but
if not use Power Processing on the rare hard core.
Incident 1: Dates 4 QUADRILLION YEARS AGO (which is 15 zeros or 4,000
trillion years ago).
Incident 1 Patter: LOUD SNAP, WAVES OF LIGHT, HORSES DRAWING CHARIOT
RIGHT TO LEFT, CHERUB COMES OUT, BLOWS HORN, COMES CLOSE, SHATTERING
SERIES OF SNAPS, CHERUB FADES, RETREATS, BLACK MASS IS DUMPED ON THE
THETAN.
Volcano List
HAWAII Pacific Ocean
MT HOOD Pacific NW
MT BAYER Pacific NW
MT RAINIER Washington
MT ETNA Mediterranean
MT ST. HELENS Washington
MT EREBUS Antarctica
MT FUJI Japan
MT EVEREST Himalayas - Nepal & Tibet
MT KILIMANJARO Northeastern Africa
LAS PALMAS Canary Islands off NE
Africa MT SHASTA California
MT VESUVIUS Italy
MT KRAKATOA Indonesia
MT PELEE Martinique
MT MCKINLEY Alaska
Volcanoes existed New Zealand
at these locations Philippines
then, but no Mexico
longer South America
North Dakota
Vermont
Scotland
Iceland
Note: These were the most common locations. 600 other volcanoes did and
do exist, which I did not list.
You clear up that a BT is a body thetan,

The instructions are self explanatory, Basically, the reason they are
doing this is to where they won't be confused with hundreds of
different thoughts so that they can have some peace and quiet, and so
they won't be other-determined. After they have run all these remnants
of folks out by telepathic auditing on them, they attain the state of
freedom from overwhelm and a return of full self determinism. One
cleans off those 4 areas in the order listed. It is generally underrun,
it is rarely overrun.

What you have been doing all the way up the Bridge is breaking these
clusters apart. With Expanded Dianetics, Grades and all the previous
auditing, you have been taking these off. About 1/2 of the BTs come off
and leave and go live their own lives by doing the lower Bridge right,
and the other 1/2 come off here by doing OT III correctly.

So, if you don't do the lower Bridge correctly on someone and they do a
real good job on OT III, they will get about 1/2 of it done. It is
pretty wild material to run and the gains of it are beyond description.
It is not a crazy idea at all.
The irony of it is that it happened a lot more than once. It is listed
as an event that happened 75 million years ago. It probably happened to
the preclear dozens of times. So, watch out for your dates.

After that you do not do OT VII, and then put them on OT III again,
like the churches do. You do OT IV which is included here. After they
have done that they have attained the state of certainty of self as a
being and freedom from uncertainty of self.
On OT V they attain the state of freedom from fixated introversion into
MEST and gain the ability to refamiliarize as a thetan exterior with
the physical universe.
Helen
2006-08-18 23:00:59 UTC
Post by FreeThinker
OT III
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
Paul Heslop
2006-08-19 01:11:16 UTC
Post by Helen
Post by FreeThinker
OT III
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
:O) possibly to do with the xposting?
--
Paul (Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
FreeThinker
2006-08-21 16:20:31 UTC
Most humble appologies, I posted on the wrong group. THe Co$ (Church
of $cientology has been spamming ARS with all kinds of off topic junk
and I replied with something that they are not supposed to read until
they pay many $$.

My mistake to post in alt.home.repair. My the tools be with you.

Freethinker.
Al Klein
2006-08-21 20:55:10 UTC
On 21 Aug 2006 09:20:31 -0700, "FreeThinker"
Post by FreeThinker
My mistake to post in alt.home.repair. My the tools be with you.
Repair your home ... download a free $ientology remover.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
zeeorger
2006-08-19 01:27:43 UTC
Post by Helen
Post by FreeThinker
OT III
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
This Scientology Xenu stuff needs a disclaimer:

The characters and events portrayed are fictional creations
made by a paranoid megalomaniac. ... any relationship to
any beings or events, either real or imaginary, past present
or future, in this or any other universe, or any other reality
that may the true for you, are purely coincidental delusions.

Come to think of it, they do have a disclaimer. The "lisa
clause" unter www.lisaclause.org - It grants scientologists
the "right" to kidnap and brain-wash your sorry ass should
you ever get sick from reading and believing any of their
stuff.

Boudewijn van Ingen
2006-08-19 01:54:46 UTC
Post by Helen
Post by FreeThinker
OT III
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
Scientology.

--
Groeten,
Boudewijn.
Mike Gormez
2006-08-19 05:08:19 UTC
Post by Boudewijn van Ingen
Post by Helen
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
Scientology.
Hey dude, nice to see you again :)

(here, have a hot choco with marshmallows and a comfy seat)

--
Mike Gormez

- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) - www.stop-wise.biz
- www.whyaretheydead.net - Why Are They Dead, Scientology?
- Child abuse and neglect by scientologists www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- www.psychassualt.org - Scientology hatred of mental health (CCHR)
Mark²
2006-08-19 05:15:57 UTC
Post by Helen
Post by FreeThinker
OT III
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
If anyone is REALLY curious about just how bad the "Church" of Scientology
is, check out this extremely well-done site by a very honest, and
well-researched guy: It's known as "Operation Clambake."
-If you know ANYONE who is tempted to join the Church of Scientology, you
REALLY should refer them to this excellent site. If they STILL wish to
join, they they deserve to suffer what's coming to them...
http://www.xenu.net/

Seriously... Check this out in detail.
Amazing, well-documented, even-handed stuff. -Even including self-criticism
and opposing views.
-Mark²
www.pbase.com/markuson
Al Klein
2006-08-20 04:14:33 UTC
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:15:57 -0700, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
Post by Mark²
-If you know ANYONE who is tempted to join the Church of Scientology, you
REALLY should refer them to this excellent site. If they STILL wish to
join, they they deserve to suffer what's coming to them...
NO ONE deserves that.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Mark²
2006-08-20 04:24:45 UTC
Post by Mark²
-If you know ANYONE who is tempted to join the Church of
Scientology, you REALLY should refer them to this excellent site.
If they STILL wish to join, they they deserve to suffer what's
coming to them...
NO ONE deserves that.
True. No one does...
www.pbase.com/markuson
Steven Burn
2006-08-20 04:28:52 UTC
Post by Mark²
-If you know ANYONE who is tempted to join the Church of Scientology, you
REALLY should refer them to this excellent site. If they STILL wish to
join, they they deserve to suffer what's coming to them...
NO ONE deserves that.
If you REALLY are interested in the CoS, then this is for you ;o)

http://myhome.iolfree.ie/~lightbulb/MicroWanking.html
--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!
Al Klein
2006-08-20 05:26:28 UTC
On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 05:28:52 +0100, "Steven Burn"
Post by Steven Burn
If you REALLY are interested in the CoS
As interested as anyone who wouldn't even rent what they're peddling
could be. :)

If they didn't hurt so many people I'd say that CoS was good for a
laugh, but ...
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Steven Burn
2006-08-20 05:34:29 UTC
Post by Al Klein
As interested as anyone who wouldn't even rent what they're peddling
could be. :)
If they didn't hurt so many people I'd say that CoS was good for a
laugh, but ...
Rofl, I didn't realise they were that good ...... <vbg>
--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!
Mordechai Housman
2006-08-20 06:28:57 UTC
Okay, I saw the video.

But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.

I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.

I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
Zinj
2006-08-20 06:33:26 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
Incredulity of our data and validity. This is our finest asset
and gives us more protection than any other single asset. If
certain parties thought we were real we would have infinitely
more trouble.... Without a public incredulity we never would
have gotten as far as we have. And now it's too late to be
stopped.
L. Ron Hubbard

Zinj
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think
Lily Firered
2006-08-23 07:58:49 UTC
----quote Truth Seeker---
The Church of Scientology will try to track you with web links:

One of OSA's first priorities is to locate people who are
critical of their church or want to read criticism about scientology.
One of ways they go about doing this on this newsgroup is with web
links. Once you log onto a web site, whoever is running the web server
can trace your location back to you just like a phone call can be
traced back to where it was placed. They also can look inside your
computer via you web browser in order to get information about you
that was placed there by other web sites that you visited earlier on
the internet. The Church of Scientology has 100's of millions of
dollars and lots of highly trained computer technicians on their
payroll.

This is the reason why they are always trying to get you to go to
a web link or a web site. In order to get you to click on the link
they will name the link something that sounds critical of Scientology
like "thefraudeofscientology" or "scientologykills" or
"theScamofScientology". This is in order to ~bait~ you into making the
mistake of clicking that web link. Once you do your web browser will
come into play and will start sending information about you to that
web site and if that web site is being run by the OSA division of the
church of scientology, they have a lock on you then.

Never, ever click on any web site links you see listed in any
posts on this newsgroup, you have no way of knowing the good ones from
the OSA controlled ones. It's best that you just play it safe. Look at
it this way, if the people with those web sites have something to say,
why can't they say it on the newsgroup? Why do they ~insist~ that you
go there to read it? Reading a article with a newsreader is 100 times
more secure than reading that same document on a web site with a web
browser.

There is a undercover scientologist that posts under the name of
"roger gonnet" that is constantly trying to trick readers into logging
onto a OSA trap web sites. Do not click on any web links you see in
any of his posts. He makes a habit of responding to my articles by
saying something like this:

"I agree, and if you want to know more about the scam of scientology
go here..".

Now, when he says "the scam of scientology" that's to fool you into
thinking that he is a critic of scientology and that the web link was
put up by critics of scientology when in fact it was put up by the OSA
division of the church of scientology. Please, don't fall for this
trick!

Truth Seeker
===========
----end quote Truth Seeker---

To explain: OSA=office of special affairs of the church of scientology,
a kind of KGB.

Other poster's names who work the roger-gonnet-way: e.g. "Zinj".

.Lily.
Lily Firered
2006-08-23 08:10:31 UTC
PS: on this "get paid to post in forums"-website the operators might
"just" like to phish for identities.
Please be very careful loggin on and revealing sensitive data.
Thank you.

.Lily.
----quote Truth Seeker---
Lily Firered
2006-08-23 08:20:42 UTC
Hey, "Zinj" as a computer programmer you could explain the operating
mode or method very well, couldn't you? You could warn (have warned)
the posters here as well, couldn't you?

.Lily.
----quote Truth Seeker---
Out_Of_The_Dark
Zinj, Lily is spam.
Lily Firered
2006-08-23 09:28:24 UTC
"This newsgroup" in Truth Seeker's article means the
scientology-newsgroup alt.religion.scientology. Some methods
scientology and its phony critics use there, certain members of the
church try to use on other newsgroups as well, mostly in
scientology-related threads.

So, whenever you see a thread on any newsgroup, which is dedicated to
that theme (scientology) or has been distracted (led) to the theme of
scientology and then someone provides a link to a seemingly
scientology-critical website, be careful logging onto this website.

And of course be careful to log on to any official scientology website
as well, or to give out sensitive data of yours there.

Thank you.

.Lily.
----quote Truth Seeker---
Out_Of_The_Dark
2006-08-23 12:25:29 UTC
Post by Lily Firered
"This newsgroup" in Truth Seeker's article means the
scientology-newsgroup alt.religion.scientology. Some methods
scientology and its phony critics use there, certain members of the
church try to use on other newsgroups as well, mostly in
scientology-related threads.
So, whenever you see a thread on any newsgroup, which is dedicated to
that theme (scientology) or has been distracted (led) to the theme of
scientology and then someone provides a link to a seemingly
scientology-critical website, be careful logging onto this website.
And of course be careful to log on to any official scientology website
as well, or to give out sensitive data of yours there.
Thank you.
.Lily <
See why Paramount prefers South Park over the over Scientology:

See the South Park episode on Scientology here! NEW!
http://www.clambake.org/SPEpisode912_-_Trapped_in_the_Closet_-_irc.tveps.net.rm

See the amazing episode that has been stopped by Tom Cruise! Episode
available online here (RealMedia):
http://www.xenutv.com/cruise/sp-closet.htm

and here (web streaming) and here (AVI):
http://www.hedning.no/humor/southpark/southpark_S09E12.avi
Mark²
Be sure to wear your foil beanie, too.
Ed
2006-08-24 22:43:35 UTC
[Godless Spam Removed]
Pedophiles, Child Molesters, Father Stabbers, Mother Rapers, Sexual
Molesters of Small Animals, Telemarketers (Teleterrorists), SPAMMERS,
Junk Mailers and anyone that would associate with and/or work for one.

A L L T H E S A M E F I L T H Y T R A S H ..............
Steven Burn
2006-08-20 06:35:33 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.
SoC doesn't like South Park???? .............. I love South Park! god job
I'm an Athiest I guess <g>
--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!
Mark²
2006-08-20 06:40:17 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park
is a comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they
say that Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really
believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.
They DO...but the low-level scientologist may not have been told about that
weird stuff yet. It's not supposed to be common knowledge. They save that
crap and only tell their folks about it after they reach certain "levels"
within the "church."

See me "Operation Clambake" link for the full, sick details.
Go here: www.xenu.net
Post by Mordechai Housman
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
Sadly, you need to see the above link for the facts...and yes...they do
believe this crap.
www.pbase.com/markuson
Zinj
2006-08-20 06:42:17 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
Sadly, you need to see the above link for the facts...and yes...they do
believe this crap.
It's *always* worse than you think.

Zinj
--
There is one eternal truth about Scientology:
It's *always* worse than you think. This is a recursive
is.
Mordechai Housman
2006-08-20 06:55:24 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
Sadly, you need to see the above link for the facts...and yes...they
do believe this crap.
I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.

And even on that site there is someone who denies that the LDS people
believe this science fiction nonsense.
Zinj
2006-08-20 07:02:40 UTC
In article <wHTFg.2253$***@trndny07>, ***@verizon.net
says...
Post by Mordechai Housman
Post by Mordechai Housman
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
Sadly, you need to see the above link for the facts...and yes...they
do believe this crap.
I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.
And even on that site there is someone who denies that the LDS people
believe this science fiction nonsense.
I'm an 'Ex-Roman-Catholic', and I can tell you that failure to
believe in transubstantiation would be enough to mean that you
were not a Roman Catholic.

But, that's not why *I'm* an 'ex-Roman Catholic'.
My problem was papal infallibility.

I have no problem with transubstantiation.

Many or most Scientologists don't *know* what they're supposed
to believe in.

It's *secret*.
By now most do know about Xenu. They're still Scientologists
because if they object or question the 'Church' will instruct
everyone they know within the 'Church' (which, for
Scientologists is family, business and social) to 'Disconnect'
from them

Ultimate extortion.
And it does work.

Zinj
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think
barbz
2006-08-20 13:16:31 UTC
Post by Zinj
says...
Post by Mordechai Housman
Post by Mordechai Housman
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
Sadly, you need to see the above link for the facts...and yes...they
do believe this crap.
I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.
And even on that site there is someone who denies that the LDS people
believe this science fiction nonsense.
I'm an 'Ex-Roman-Catholic', and I can tell you that failure to
believe in transubstantiation would be enough to mean that you
were not a Roman Catholic.
If heroin can turn into morphine in your body, I see no reason why
crackers can't turn into Jeebus...
Post by Zinj
But, that's not why *I'm* an 'ex-Roman Catholic'.
My problem was papal infallibility.
I have no problem with transubstantiation.
Many or most Scientologists don't *know* what they're supposed
to believe in.
It's *secret*.
By now most do know about Xenu. They're still Scientologists
because if they object or question the 'Church' will instruct
everyone they know within the 'Church' (which, for
Scientologists is family, business and social) to 'Disconnect'
from them
Ultimate extortion.
And it does work.
Zinj
--
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)
***@netscape.net
KeithS
Zinj
Al Klein
2006-08-20 22:57:01 UTC
On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 06:55:24 GMT, "Mordechai Housman"
Post by Mordechai Housman
I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.
People believed that the Sun God carried the sun across the sky in his
chariot. Really, really believed it.

People believed that the fire and smoke coming out of the mountain was
actually the rumblings of a god. Really, really believed it.

People believe that, even though no one can know what's in the mind of
their god, when one of his disciples tells you what he wants, it's
correct. Really, really believe it.

And Scientologists really, really believe the stuff you saw.

Religion is man's attempt to explain what he doesn't understand, in
terms he does. Scientology is no more religion, though, than any
Ponzi scheme. It's just a whole lot more elaborate, but even an
elaborate scam is just a scam.
Post by Mordechai Housman
And even on that site there is someone who denies that the LDS people
believe this science fiction nonsense.
LDS is a Protestant (Christian) sect - it has nothing to do with
Scientology, which has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. (L
Ron Hubbard invented Scientology out of whole cloth as a dare. He
knew it was all nonsense, but he wasn't all that tightly wrapped, and
started to believe his own hooie.)
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
believeit
2006-08-21 03:09:23 UTC
x-no-archive:yes
Post by Al Klein
LDS is a Protestant (Christian) sect
LDS is *NOT* a "Protestant Christian" relilgion, despite their use of
Jesus Christ in the name. In fact LDS is not considered a Christian
religion at all by anyone but themselves, their key beliefs are
incompatable wth mainstream Christianity.
Eigenvector
2006-08-21 03:27:32 UTC
Post by believeit
x-no-archive:yes
Post by Al Klein
LDS is a Protestant (Christian) sect
LDS is *NOT* a "Protestant Christian" relilgion, despite their use of
Jesus Christ in the name. In fact LDS is not considered a Christian
religion at all by anyone but themselves, their key beliefs are
incompatable wth mainstream Christianity.
I'm sure the Jews felt the exact same way about the Christians in those
early days. At least the Mormons aren't instigating a 2000 year persecution
of Christians, rounding them up and calling them all infidels, making them
live in ghettos, all that good neighborly stuff that Jews have endured
throughout the ages.
Lord Xenu
2006-08-21 03:36:34 UTC
Post by Eigenvector
Post by believeit
x-no-archive:yes
Post by Al Klein
LDS is a Protestant (Christian) sect
LDS is *NOT* a "Protestant Christian" relilgion, despite their use of
Jesus Christ in the name. In fact LDS is not considered a Christian
religion at all by anyone but themselves, their key beliefs are
incompatable wth mainstream Christianity.
I'm sure the Jews felt the exact same way about the Christians in those
early days. At least the Mormons aren't instigating a 2000 year
persecution of Christians, rounding them up and calling them all infidels,
making them live in ghettos, all that good neighborly stuff that Jews have
endured throughout the ages.
Yeah, it is always fun watching religionists play that age old favorite, "My
religion's persecution was more meaningful and tragic than _your_ religious
persecution!"

Woo-hoo!

In Enturblation & Entheta,

Your Friendly Galactic Overseer
¯`·.žž.·Ž¯`·-> Lord Xenu © <-·Ž¯`·.žž.·Ž¯
"In my opinion, the face in the subject rice in the subject
pan was that of the same Xenu, also known as Lord Xenu,
who is known to have ruled the sector of the universe that
included earth seventy- five million years ago."
-- © 2004 Gerry Armstrong
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.ronthenut.org/
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.ffrf.org/
Al Klein
2006-08-21 03:44:24 UTC
Post by believeit
LDS is *NOT* a "Protestant Christian" relilgion, despite their use of
Jesus Christ in the name. In fact LDS is not considered a Christian
religion at all by anyone but themselves, their key beliefs are
incompatable wth mainstream Christianity.
"Mainstream Christian" beliefs are incompatible with the tenets of a
lot of "Christian" sects - since there's no universal definition of
Christianity, why don't we just let each Christian decide whether s/he
is a Christian or not.

Those who insist on universal definitions sometimes find themselves
defined out of the group they're trying to define.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
F. H.
2006-08-21 15:51:19 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
[...]
I always thought that part of its success was due to appeal to those who
could be defined as agnostics or anyone who had trouble with the myth
aspects of religion. What better name for a belief system for those
folks than one with a reference to science in its name. It should also
be pointed out (IMO) that this is not just *any* "Ponzi scheme," this is
a tax free Ponzi scheme.
Lord Xenu
2006-08-21 16:15:05 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
[...]
They don't have trouble with myths once they get thoroughly indoctrinated...

Space Opera as Theology: Scientology's OT III

This page is dedicated to the analysis and criticism of what Scientologists
must consider to be the most significant document in the history of the
human race: L. Ron Hubbard's "OT III". (See legal notes below.) The first
page of this historic work, jotted down in Hubbard's own hand, is presented
herewith:

Data (1) (1)
The head of the Galactic
Confederation (76 planets around
larger stars visible from here)
(founded 95,000,000 yrs ago, very space opera)
solved overpopulation (250 billion
or so per planet -- 178 billion on
average) by mass implanting.
He caused people to be brought to
Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H Bomb
on the principal volcanoes (Incident 2)
and then the Pacific area ones
were taken in boxes to Hawaii
and the Atlantic Area ones to
Las Palmas and there "packaged."
His name was Xenu. He used
renegades. Various misleading
data by means of circuits etc.
was placed in the implants.
When through with his crime Loyal Officers
(to the people) captured him
after 6 years of battle
and put him in an electronic
mountain trap where he still
is. "They" are gone. The place (Confed.)
has since been a desert.

MORE:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/OTIII/

Marten Kemp
2006-08-21 16:48:36 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
[...]
As if some wierd mumbo-jumbo about "Thetans" were any different.
L. Ron Hubbard knew exactly what he was doing - based on the fact
that science-fiction readers willingly suspend their disbelief for
the sake of the story he correctly predicted that there is a
certain substrate of the population gullible enough to believe
in a plausable-sounding mythos.

$ientology is a religion for the gullible, those without critical
thinking skills, and the dismally stupid. This, of course, applies
to all other religions equally. Since our nation has determined that
the contribution of religion to the Common Good outweighs its
detrimental effects, all religions are treated equally and qualify
for the same tax advantages.
--
-- Marten Kemp
(Fix name and ISP to reply)
Rev. Norle Enturbulata
2006-08-21 18:07:27 UTC
Post by Marten Kemp
Post by Mordechai Housman
[...]
Actually it is not a religion. It's a global pyramid scheme pretending to
be a religion for purposes of respect and tax evasion.
--
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/9363363/inside_scientology
http://BuffaloScientologyInfo.com - http://www.xenu.net

Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
* "All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Personal Affirmations"
Al Klein
2006-08-21 20:41:28 UTC
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:48:36 GMT, Marten Kemp
Post by Marten Kemp
$ientology is a religion for the gullible, those without critical
thinking skills, and the dismally stupid.
I was going to say that the grammar got a little scrambled there, but
then you said ...
Post by Marten Kemp
This, of course, applies to all other religions equally.
Which is what I was thinking of.
Post by Marten Kemp
Since our nation has determined that
the contribution of religion to the Common Good outweighs its
detrimental effects, all religions are treated equally and qualify
for the same tax advantages.
There are so many things that "our nation has determined" that just
aren't so, aren't there?
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Al Klein
2006-08-21 20:38:50 UTC
Post by F. H.
I always thought that part of its success was due to appeal to those who
could be defined as agnostics or anyone who had trouble with the myth
aspects of religion.
Those would be atheists. Most agnostics are theists. (I know, most
atheists are agnostic, but most agnostics are still theists.) It's a
difference between belief and knowledge.
Post by F. H.
It should also
be pointed out (IMO) that this is not just *any* "Ponzi scheme," this is
a tax free Ponzi scheme.
All religion is in the US.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
F. H.
2006-08-21 22:22:38 UTC
Post by F. H.
It should also
be pointed out (IMO) that this is not just *any* "Ponzi scheme," this is
a tax free Ponzi scheme.
All religion is in the US.
Understood. I was speaking to motivation. I seem to recall Hubbard was
known to grumble about it when he was still a science fiction writer.
Al Klein
2006-08-21 23:53:01 UTC
Post by F. H.
Understood. I was speaking to motivation. I seem to recall Hubbard was
known to grumble about it when he was still a science fiction writer.
Hubbard wasn't really all there, AFAICT. Maybe we were just hearing
the ramblings of one of his body thetans.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Michael Reuss
2006-08-29 03:19:27 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
Post by Mark²
Sadly, you need to see the above link for the facts...and yes...they
do believe this crap.
In reality, most Scientologists don't even know about Xenu. Because you
need to advance to OwE tEE 3 to learn it, and most of them have not yet
advanced that far.

And by the time they advance that far, they will have been well
conditioned to accept goofiness that's spoon fed them by the cult.
That's how advanced Scientologists are defined, by the fact that they're
still willing to be fervant and loyal, no matter how stupid the material
being fed to them, no matter how little in the way of God-like being
they actually become.
Post by Mordechai Housman
I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.
Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid
Blair P. Houghton
2006-08-29 03:53:44 UTC
Post by Michael Reuss
In reality, most Scientologists don't even know about Xenu. Because you
need to advance to OwE tEE 3 to learn it, and most of them have not yet
advanced that far.
They don't have the money.
Post by Michael Reuss
And by the time they advance that far, they will have been well
conditioned to accept goofiness that's spoon fed them by the cult.
That's how advanced Scientologists are defined, by the fact that they're
still willing to be fervant and loyal, no matter how stupid the material
being fed to them, no matter how little in the way of God-like being
they actually become.
Republicans.
Post by Michael Reuss
Post by Mordechai Housman
I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.
Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.
Clams.

--Blair
Al Klein
2006-08-29 12:56:06 UTC
Post by Blair P. Houghton
Post by Michael Reuss
Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.
Clams.
Turtles, you anti-Turtle-ist. Some people will believe anything.

<removing tongue from cheek, for the humor-impaired>
Bob Terwilliger

Bob
Philippe
2006-08-29 14:07:10 UTC
Post by Bob Terwilliger
Post by Al Klein
Post by Blair P. Houghton
Post by Michael Reuss
Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.
Clams.
Turtles, you anti-Turtle-ist. Some people will believe anything.
<removing tongue from cheek, for the humor-impaired>
Are you a turtle?
Bob
<whiney 'master of disguise' voice>
"Am I not Tuuuuuuuurtle enough for the Tuuuuuurtle club?"
I do *NOT* have a short attention sp...(Oooh!! shiny!!)
Zinj

You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think
tdstr
2006-08-29 14:18:17 UTC
Post by Bob Terwilliger
Post by Al Klein
Post by Blair P. Houghton
Post by Michael Reuss
Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.
Clams.
Turtles, you anti-Turtle-ist. Some people will believe anything.
<removing tongue from cheek, for the humor-impaired>
Are you a turtle?
Bob
And the proper answer would be; 'you bet your sweet ass I am'

Isn't that a military thing?

ren
2006-08-20 05:51:13 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
Quit cross posting to all these OFF TOPIC groups!!

***@verizon.net = ***@verizon.net
KeithS
2006-08-20 07:21:02 UTC
believeit
2006-08-20 07:20:23 UTC
x-no-archive:yes
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff. knowledge.
aw man, this has got be a Co$ troll. OF COURSE they believe this
stuff. It's common knowledge, well documented and accepted. Is there
ANYONE that doesn't know this???
Zinj
2006-08-20 07:26:18 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@aol.com says...

<snip>
Post by believeit
aw man, this has got be a Co$ troll. OF COURSE they believe this
stuff. It's common knowledge, well documented and accepted. Is there
ANYONE that doesn't know this???
What you're missing is that, even if they don't 'believe it' yet
(Scientology isn't about believing; it's about *knowing*) they
will believe it sometime later....

When they can afford it.

And, if they're exposed to 'it' now, it will be much more
expensive when the 'Church' tells them to 'know' it.

And, if they don't watch out, their family and friends and job
will be told to treat them like a wet turd under the pillow.

Zinj
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think
KeithS
Zinj
KeithS
barbz
2006-08-20 13:17:40 UTC
Post by believeit
x-no-archive:yes
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff. knowledge.
aw man, this has got be a Co$ troll. OF COURSE they believe this
stuff. It's common knowledge, well documented and accepted. Is there
ANYONE that doesn't know this???
Mordechai, apparently...

***@netscape.net
KeithS
Mordechai, apparently...
Mordechai Housman
I reserve the right to be naive. It keeps me happy. ;)
Mordechai Housman
2006-08-21 02:46:35 UTC
Oops! LDS is the Mormon church, not the Scientologists. My mistake!
Stefano MacGregor
2006-08-22 01:47:43 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
Oops! LDS is the Mormon church, not the Scientologists. My mistake!
That's okay. It'll no more than two or three of us to gather up all
the worms that excaped from *that* can, and we can all get back on
topic the these groups.
Stefano "ben-Shomer" MacGregor
Mike O'Connor
2006-08-20 23:44:17 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
It's dead serious (that section of the show).

But people have to realize that this is supposed to be top secret
information. The cult guards it like crazy, and it pretty much WAS
secret until The Internets spread it widely. But the way it worked is..

You never hear this stuff until you are in way, way deep. Only at that
time are you ready to swallow this story.

When you start out, you might not know you are joining Scientology at
all, much less a cult. You are told about 'Dianetics, The Modern Science
of Mental Health.' And it has some interesting theories about incidents
early in your life being remembered subconsiously and re-stimulated much
later on, this being the cause of various depressions and upsets you
might have.

You take a pinch test thing that is supposed to prove it, using an
electrical ohmmeter. And you take a personality test, why not, it's
free, and it shows you indeed have some points of upset. The guys say
they can help you with that. And it's all not that far off from regular
psychology anyway. So you take a course, buy a book.

It's standard self help stuff. You get into it slowly, you take maybe
another course, this one is $50. And the pop psychology is working a
little. They have you write success stories that say so. And it turns
out you need another course. Why the heck not?

Scientology calls it learning on a gradient. A con man calls it reeling
in the mark a little at a time. Your courses help you concentrate,
focus, learn to let go, learn to follow the instructions exactly for
best results, learn how important it is not to question the
instructions, how you need to stop thinking and obey exactly. And you
learn how vital the next course is. You'll be audited using that
electrical meter, you'll delve much deeper into the past.

Slowly, slowly it is learned that not just your early life, it is your
past lives, all of them, thousands of them, you've lived for quite a
while, you're a spiritual being, you are a 'thetan', you have an
immortal soul, you're well into Scientology, hip hip hurray!

After you clear your mind of this reactive stuff you get two things: The
very very important goal of CLEAR, and the very very important WARNING.
YOU ARE IN DANGER!

But there is an answer, and the steps through it are very reasonably
priced, do you have a second mortgage yet? Anyway, this is important,
your problem is critical, you are at a very vulnerable place, you are on
the cusp of being something wonderful: An Operating Thetan!

So you take that course, and discover there is a second level, and a
third, and this third level has the most important relevation you will
ever, ever have. And the best part is it is very reasonable priced.

You are ready. You've spent TONS of time and money and you are WAY in.

Your Operating Thetan III course springs the surprise of the Xenu story
on you, and shocked though you are, you are ready to believe. It changes
everything. It turns out YOU are an alien, immortal, godlike, and
brainwashed by Xenu into thinking you are a mortal human. Scientology
can give you back your TOTAL FREEDOM. Your mind is clear but it turns
out there are other beings stuck onto you that are holding you back from
this, and all you have to do is pay and pay for the rest of your life
for the rest of the courses that will beel these body thetans off you.
It's exorcism for you, being by being, dollar by dollar, all is stripped
away!

THE GENIUS OF L. RON HUBBARD is that even the smartest, most savvy
people can get sucked into this vortex. It is a long, subtle, process.
Many people don't go that far, the cult only gets a few hundred or
thousand bucks, but... Did you ever buy a boat, and it turns out you
have to paint it and repair it an berth it and by gum it's tubs more
expensive than you thought but you've bragged about the boat and how
great it is to all your friends and so even though it is sucking the
life out of you you hang on and keep saying the boat is a great thing?
It's like that. It sucks you in, then getting out is complex. You've
committed your spiritual life to the thing now, how can you renounce it?
If it's true you are going to be stuck in an inky inky black situation.
What's a few thousand more bucks? This next course IS going to have a
very valuable result!

You get the idea.
Al Klein
2006-08-21 03:22:47 UTC
On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:44:17 -0400, Mike O'Connor
Post by Mike O'Connor
You get the idea.
You mean the one about belief being a mental illness? :)
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
NotX
2006-08-21 14:18:56 UTC
Post by Mike O'Connor
You get the idea.
You mean the one about belief being a mental illness? :)
An infectious one, usually spread when the victim is below the age of
8 and does not have full immunity yet.
--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."
-- GEORGE WASHINGTON--Treaty of Tripoli 1796
Al Klein
2006-08-21 14:56:43 UTC
Post by Mike O'Connor
You get the idea.
You mean the one about belief being a mental illness? :)
An infectious one, usually spread when the victim is below the age of
8 and does not have full immunity yet.
I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
F. H.
2006-08-21 15:54:28 UTC
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mike O'Connor
You get the idea.
You mean the one about belief being a mental illness? :)
An infectious one, usually spread when the victim is below the age of
8 and does not have full immunity yet.
I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.
John Bradshaw made that point back in the 80's this way: [paraphrase]
"giving children answers to questions they haven't asked is a form of
child abuse." He was referring specifically to religious "answers."
Bill Funk
2006-08-21 16:26:54 UTC
Post by Al Klein
I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.
But then, who teaches the history classes?
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
ASAAR
2006-08-21 21:50:55 UTC
Post by Bill Funk
Post by Al Klein
I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.
But then, who teaches the history classes?
Anyone can, as the tykes are only exposed to the "official"
pre-sanitized, stress-free versions of history. People shouldn't be
exposed to books such as Philbrick's "Mayflower" until they've
reached voting age, at which point their critical thinking faculties
will have atrophied sufficiently to render the truth harmless. Then
they'll be able to choose who they want to follow without
endangering society, be it der Shrub, Xenu or Lizard People.
Mark Lloyd
2006-08-22 16:05:55 UTC
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mike O'Connor
You get the idea.
You mean the one about belief being a mental illness? :)
An infectious one, usually spread when the victim is below the age of
8 and does not have full immunity yet.
I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.
Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

Michael Siemon
2006-08-22 17:03:38 UTC
Post by Mark Lloyd
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mike O'Connor
You get the idea.
You mean the one about belief being a mental illness? :)
An infectious one, usually spread when the victim is below the age of
8 and does not have full immunity yet.
I think doing that should be labeled child abuse and treated
accordingly. We don't let people drive until they're old enough to
handle the situation. We don't let people handle dangerous weapons
until they're old enough to handle the situation. We shouldn't expose
people to dangerous ideas until they're old enough to handle the
situation.
Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.
Problem with this is that people _without_ prior early experience
of religion are often the best suckers^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hcandidates for
the scam religions like scientology, Krishna-consciousness, Moonies,
etc. It is primarily the heavily anti-rational (as opposed to just
non-rational :-)) prosyletizing/evangelizing/indoctrinating variants
that tend to be dangerous to young minds.
Al Klein
2006-08-22 20:03:21 UTC
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:03:38 -0700, Michael Siemon
Post by Michael Siemon
Problem with this is that people _without_ prior early experience
of religion are often the best suckers^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hcandidates for
the scam religions like scientology, Krishna-consciousness, Moonies,
etc. It is primarily the heavily anti-rational (as opposed to just
non-rational :-)) prosyletizing/evangelizing/indoctrinating variants
that tend to be dangerous to young minds.
A lot of those young minds, when they give up the religion they were
indoctrinated into when they still wore diapers, feel that they have
to look for something to replace it. Reminds me of something:

"Every sensible man, every honest man, must hold the Christian sect in
horror. 'But what shall we substitute in its place?' you say. What? A
ferocious animal has sucked the blood of my relatives. I tell you to
rid yourselves of this beast and you ask me what you shall put in its
place?" - Voltaire

Maybe if we taught *thinking* again? Or is that too radical a
concept?
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Lord Xenu
2006-08-22 20:07:47 UTC
Post by Michael Siemon
[...]
Critical thinking? In the _schools_? You're _mad! Mad, I say!

Al Klein
2006-08-22 21:39:29 UTC
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:07:47 -0400, "Lord Xenu"
Post by Lord Xenu
Post by Al Klein
Maybe if we taught *thinking* again? Or is that too radical a
concept?
Critical thinking? In the _schools_? You're _mad! Mad, I say!
Not even critical thinking, just thinking. I sit in Usenet and IRC
and see that many people don't think.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Alan Truism
2006-08-23 03:28:33 UTC
Post by Al Klein
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:07:47 -0400, "Lord Xenu"
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
"Not Found
The requested URL /icecast2_win32_2.2.0_setup.exe was not found on this
server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.webdingers.com Port 80"

Where are the FILEZ?!!
Al Klein
2006-08-23 12:46:54 UTC
Post by Alan Truism
Post by Al Klein
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:07:47 -0400, "Lord Xenu"
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
"Not Found
The requested URL /icecast2_win32_2.2.0_setup.exe was not found on this
server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.webdingers.com Port 80"
Where are the FILEZ?!!
I thought I had gotten them all. I'll check the links one at a time
and restore everything.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Al Klein
2006-08-22 19:55:42 UTC
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:05:55 -0500, Mark Lloyd
Post by Mark Lloyd
Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.
I agree - as long as the minimum is at least 3 digits, preferably with
the first one being at least "2". By that time you can handle
anything.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Ray Fischer
2006-08-23 02:57:05 UTC
Post by Mark Lloyd
Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.
Top 10 reasons why Beer is better than Religion...

10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.

9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.

8. Beer has never caused a major war.

7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.

6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to
give it away.

5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over
his brand of Beer.

4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.

3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.

2. You can prove you have a Beer.

1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you
stop.
--
Ray Fischer
***@sonic.net
Mark Lloyd
2006-08-23 16:01:54 UTC
Post by Ray Fischer
Post by Mark Lloyd
Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.
Top 10 reasons why Beer is better than Religion...
10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.
9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
8. Beer has never caused a major war.
7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.
6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to
give it away.
5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over
his brand of Beer.
4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.
3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.
2. You can prove you have a Beer.
1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you
stop.
OK, beer's better.

Mark Lloyd
2006-08-23 17:55:54 UTC
Post by Ray Fischer
Post by Mark Lloyd
Looks like religion should be treated like liquor, as in a minimum
age.
Top 10 reasons why Beer is better than Religion...
10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.
9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
8. Beer has never caused a major war.
7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.
6. When you have a Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to
give it away.
5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over
his brand of Beer.
4. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.
3. There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.
2. You can prove you have a Beer.
1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you
stop.
Ok

BTW, I remember something similar, called "reasons why a spare tire is
better than Jesus". It took awhile to understand the one about "less
trunk space".

Lermanet.com
2006-08-21 22:07:23 UTC
On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 06:28:57 GMT, "Mordechai Housman"
<***@verizon.net> wrote:

Please see
http://www.lermanet.com/xenu-in-southpark-is-real.htm

arnie lerma
Lermanet.com
Exposing the CON
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

29 November 1995 - Memorandum Opinion Judge Leonie Brinkema
"the Court is now convinced that the primary motivation of RTC in suing Lerma, DGS and The Post is to stifle criticism of Scientology in general and to harass its critics. "

The internet is the Liberty Tree

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com
http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/cultsandkids.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html#psychiatry
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist4.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire (1694 - 1778)
Terry
If you have read up on Scientology, you should be able to tell us Scientologists do believe the claims South Park made.
Mordechai Housman
2006-08-25 01:44:23 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
If you have read up on Scientology, you should be able to tell us
Scientologists do believe the claims South Park made.
I have read up on it quite a bit, and this is the first time I have ever
encountered this series of beliefs. I had encountered simpler beliefs,
almost equally as ridiculous.
Ball of Fluff
2006-08-29 14:17:00 UTC
Post by Mordechai Housman
Okay, I saw the video.
But I cannot believe that anyone actually believes this. South Park is a
comedy, so there is no reason to believe that just because they say that
Scientologists believe that stuff it means that they really believe it.
I don't believe anyone in his right mind can believe that. And I have
read up on Scientology, so I have another reason not to believe it.
I'm hoping against hope that no one really believes that stuff.
If you have read up on Scientology, you should be able to tell us
Scientologists do believe the claims South Park made.
I have read up on it quite a bit, and this is the first time I have ever
encountered this series of beliefs. I had encountered simpler beliefs,
almost equally as ridiculous.
Well, I was in CofS for a long time and am now a non CofS ("Church of
Scientology") Scientologist, so I will take a stab at this.

Yes, Scn does teach that people are infested with body thetans. This is an
upper level teaching. Most CofS members never get that far. It costs a LOT
of money (in CofS, that is. Elsewhere, it's a lot less) to get there. Also
one has to be 'vetted by the local OSA (think internal affairs/FBI/CIA, only
just for CofS) rep before one can go on and do a lot of this upper level
stuff.

In any event, it's a possession legend, not entirely dissimilar to those one
can find in many established religions.

For me- well, the jury's still out on it. I think such things are possible
though the actual legend with the guy and the volcano I think is bizarre and
probably a misinterpretation or even an allegory.

What they didn't say in South Park (which is fine. I looove South Park and
I've seen almost every movie and show Parker and Stone have ever done. I
don't expect a half hour animated comedy show to be a documentary) is that
most of Scn deals with Hubbard's theories on the mind, spirituality, and old
old topics like Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People.

That's why I got into Scn, and that's what I got out of it and still do.

There are many many many taped lectures and written materials in Scn that
have nothing to do with space opera. Those are the things in which I'm most
interested.

Personally,speaking as a believer, I think that what someone did in their
last life or a gazillion years ago would be as important or unimportant as
what happened to the person last year.

Scn teaches that it's not so much incident content (eg Xenu, volcanoes, the
time one was hit by a car, fell, whatever) that matters so much as the
decisions and thoughts that the person had about that.

Hubbard spent far more time discussing those things than he ever did about
the space opera.

*ProteanThread*
Simkatu
2006-08-27 02:43:49 UTC
Post by *ProteanThread*
What video ? Link ?
There are many places to watch the Tom Cruise in the closet South Park
episode.

One place that works is:

http://scientomogy.com/southpark_scientology.php

Have fun,
Simkatu
Alvar Liddell
2006-08-29 03:47:25 UTC
It was played in full in Australia last night followed by the Mormon
family episode. On station SBS.

Something to offend the followers of L.Ron as well as Joseph Smith
(bom, bom, bom)
Simkatu
Neil Ellwood
2006-08-19 08:08:17 UTC
Post by Helen
Post by FreeThinker
OT III
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
Helen - you surely don't expect to get any sense out of his postings. I
think he has a card with parts of sentences maked on it that he combines
to make his postings, he is really too young to read and write with any
logic involved.
--
Neil
Delete l to reply
formerlyfooled
2006-08-19 09:00:27 UTC
Post by Neil Ellwood
Post by Helen
Post by FreeThinker
OT III
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
Helen - you surely don't expect to get any sense out of his postings. I
think he has a card with parts of sentences maked on it that he combines
to make his postings, he is really too young to read and write with any
logic involved.
--
Neil
Delete l to reply << <
I don't know why this was posted all over to other groups like that ,
so an explanation is in order.
What FreeThinker posted is one of the many 'secret' "sacred scriptures"
of the infamous Church of Scientology as written by the megalomaniac
cult creator L.Ron Hubbard.

This material, odd as it looks, has a theory behind it. It's part of
the cult's 'theology'. What better way to get a good laugh and better
understanding of how evil this stuff than to see how South Park
incorporated into it's award winning show. It's very fun to watch these
videos because it shows just how absurd these OT levels materials are
which Scientology sells for exorbitant prices to it's victims.

Here is a link to numerous online video's on or about this classic
South Park Scientology show over at YouTube.com:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Scientology+South+Park&search=Search

You can also go to www.YouTube.com and just type the keywords
Scientology & South Park, into the video section's search box. It's on
the upper part of the main page.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Scientology+South+Park&search=Search

If you care to, join our group alt.religion.scientology, the
anti-scientology group that Scientology loves to hate, lol!

Whatever your choice, please try to be considerate of your own and
these other group's tolerance levels before replying to all the groups
listed in the original particular thread. I am trying to help.

K I P
formerlyfooled

K I P
formerlyfooled

K I P
cranky
2006-08-20 12:09:27 UTC
Post by Neil Ellwood
Post by Helen
Post by FreeThinker
OT III
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
Helen - you surely don't expect to get any sense out of his postings. I
think he has a card with parts of sentences maked on it that he combines
to make his postings, he is really too young to read and write with any
logic involved.
--
Neil
Delete l to reply
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about? Can it
be used for conpost?
Playfullminx
2006-08-19 23:01:13 UTC
Post by Helen
Post by FreeThinker
OT III
What is this steaming heap of droppings supposed to be about?
This "Steaming heap of droppings" is straight (for the most part) from
the mouth of Layfette Hubbard. It is the "center" of their beliefs and
is explained at the onset of OTIII.

Of course, they (being scientologists) will not admit to it or say it
is true...but there is nothing in that "Steaming heap of droppings"
that is untrue to their understanding.

It does sound like a made up bunch of gobblygook - but so does most of
everything that came out of Hubbard. Personally, I'm glad he is dead.
No more new crap to come out of his mouth. Like all the bad sci-fi he
wrote.

Oh gawsh....how could anyone fall for that crap.
Barbara Schwarz
2006-08-21 00:53:00 UTC
By repeating the lies that your psychiatric case officer radios you, you'll
never will understand L. Ron Hubbard.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
--
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb
instructions on the net.) http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Brian J. Bruns aka Burns plays a "cop" on the net but he is a felon
(computer crimes), a spammer, an anti-free speech activist, and the abusive
AHBL website is his. He lies about me on his website, and his former
employer told me that he needs psychiatric treatment. Inmate # 445064, FBI:
843935WB8
Bruns is the abuser, and he is supported by Korey Jerome Kruse ("Lord Xenu",
"Simkatu" or "Vivaldi") who also just came out of jail and is, according to
the courts, an habitual offender.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/70fdd710bf99c37a?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=%22Korey+Jerome+Kruse%22
Crozo
Lord Xenu
2006-08-21 03:10:23 UTC
Post by Crozo
Psychiatric case officer radios? Are you fucking stupid or just high?
My money is on her being insane. I do not want to believe that anyone would
purposefully be as hateful as she is. Then again, she was a Scientologist.
Based on her behavior here on ARS and elsewhere , perhaps she is both?

SEGNPMSS (Still Existing German Nazi Psych Mindcontroller Secret Service)
which is Babbles' personal, homegrown paranoid fantasy which is likely a
product of her schizophrenia. Anyone who disagrees with her or criticizes
the cult of Scientology is a SEGNPMSS agent (which she thinks that they have
electronic implants in thir ears) or an infiltrator or whatever her poor
brain can churn out of it's toxic depths.

Former CO$ member Barbara "Babbles" Schwarz and SEGNPMSSS
http://tinyurl.com/mdxr5

She also thinks that SEGNPMSS runs the FDA, too.
http://tinyurl.com/ojyup

Babbles' Original Wikipedia Page
http://tinyurl.com/m8xar)

Also see...

Barbara Schwarz: Terrorizing Usenet
http://www.ahbl.org/notices/barbschwarz.php

Saucy111
2006-08-21 03:29:18 UTC
Post by Crozo
Psychiatric case officer radios? Are you fucking stupid or just high?
I'm thinking it's a combination of both, with a HUGE dollop of
"Completely and utterly friggin' bonkers" Served on the side...

But maybe that's just my ear-chips talking. (And all along, I thought
they were just really cute earrings!)
Al Klein
2006-08-19 02:34:17 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
myLot will promises to pay
"Will promises to"? Even a brainless follower of the Hubbard School
of Idiocy should know better than that.
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Roy G
2006-08-19 08:53:16 UTC
Post by Al Klein
Post by b***@gmail.com
myLot will promises to pay
"Will promises to"? Even a brainless follower of the Hubbard School
of Idiocy should know better than that.
--
http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html
Who is Will?

When did he get involved in this thread?

Roy G