Is Tom Cruise's Baby--- L. Ron Hubbard?
Magoo
2006-06-15 06:24:05 UTC
I know it sounds reeeeeeeeeally weird,
but I'd just like to find out.

I've heard supposedly L. Ron Hubbard
~is~
returning. A Sea Org Gentleman who left
Gold (Scientology's top headquarters,
out in the top secret location: Hemet, CA)
told me they had been building the
large house for "Ron". And that yes, he
was already chosen. Was he born then?

This I don't know. Anyone out there have any
ideas on this?

And has ~~anyone~~seen Katie and Tom's Baby?

Just askin'

Best :)
--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 5 years!

"Those that give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
***@charter.net
Burbank, CA
(818) 841-3632
Eldonbraun
2006-06-15 09:44:32 UTC
Post by Magoo
I know it sounds reeeeeeeeeally weird,
but I'd just like to find out.
I've heard supposedly L. Ron Hubbard
~is~
returning. A Sea Org Gentleman who left
Gold (Scientology's top headquarters,
out in the top secret location: Hemet, CA)
told me they had been building the
large house for "Ron". And that yes, he
was already chosen. Was he born then?
Hmmm... as I recall, LRH said he'd be returning to become a politician
once his small body came of age. But he didn't say which gender. I
think the house was long since completed, and it's called BonnieView. I
recall seeing an aerial photo somewhere. Maybe in the Radar article?
Post by Magoo
This I don't know. Anyone out there have any
ideas on this?
People are wondering.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2006270621,00.htmlSun Shop

So tot is going on Tom?

Mystery ... Suri has not been seen in public since her birth

I AM starting to get a bit worried about the baby daughter of TOM
CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES.

Little Suri was born almost two months ago - 58 days to be exact -
and there has been no sign of her.

We haven't seen Tom or Katie out proudly pushing the pram down the
street to show her off to the neighbours or anything.

So just what has happened to baby Suri?

Either it was a phantom pregnancy (unlikely) or mum and dad are locked
in a bitter dispute about whether to flog pictures of the tot to a
magazine for a hefty fee.

To help solve the mystery, I've produced this Missing poster with a
phone number so anyone who has seen Suri can get in touch. [NOTE: the
number is: 020 7782 4038 -- so I think you'll need to add +44 as the
country code and drop the first zero if dialing from abroad.]

It's all in sharp contrast to BRAD PITT and ANGELINA JOLIE, who
released an official picture of their baby Shiloh Nouvel to a glossy a
week after the birth - and gave the £4million they were paid to
children's charities.

Or GERI HALLIWELL, who couldn't wait to raise a few quid by selling
photos of daughter Bluebell Madonna.
(818) 841-3632
RolandRB
2006-06-15 10:07:54 UTC
Post by Magoo
This I don't know. Anyone out there have any
ideas on this?
People are wondering.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2006270621,00.htmlSun Shop
So tot is going on Tom?
Mystery ... Suri has not been seen in public since her birth
I AM starting to get a bit worried about the baby daughter of TOM
CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES.
Little Suri was born almost two months ago - 58 days to be exact -
and there has been no sign of her.
We haven't seen Tom or Katie out proudly pushing the pram down the
street to show her off to the neighbours or anything.
So just what has happened to baby Suri?
Baby Suri got turned into Baby Slurry when they tested her OT powers
against a large liquidizer at Gold Base. Unfortunately, during this
important Scientology initiation ceremony for wannabe leaders of the
Church, she failed to make the grade. No matter - the real L. Ron Baby
turned up and is now being groomed to take over the planet.
(818) 841-3632
Dave Touretzky
2006-06-15 10:08:16 UTC
Post by Magoo
And has ~~anyone~~seen Katie and Tom's Baby?
I have.

Note: I am not the photographer, just the publisher.

-- Dave
Magoo
2006-06-15 14:25:23 UTC
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/TomCruise/baby-suri.jpg
Note: I am not the photographer, just the publisher.
-- Dave
LOL!

Good one, Dave :)

Tory/Magoo~~
I am being defamed and forged here
2006-06-16 00:48:07 UTC
Post by Dave Touretzky
Post by Magoo
And has ~~anyone~~seen Katie and Tom's Baby?
I have.
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/TomCruise/baby-suri.jpg
Note: I am not the photographer, just the publisher.
-- Dave
Dave why don't you marry a nice woman, get a family and quit the
anti-religious hatred? Look how happy Tom Cruise is, and you are not!

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
--
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb
instructions on the net.)

Barbzzzzz "Babbles" Graham, is the selfproclaimed "chaplain" of an
allegedly non-existing organization named ARSCC that doesn't pay taxes.
But if they don't exist, how come they have a Chief Financial Officer
(jail bird Korey Jerome Kruse aka "Simkatu" and "Lord Xenu") who works
and travels on behalf of ARSCC?

Barbara Graham in her own words: "Anything's legal if you don't get
caught." More:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html
banchukita
2006-06-15 12:51:58 UTC
Post by Magoo
I know it sounds reeeeeeeeeally weird,
but I'd just like to find out.
I've heard supposedly L. Ron Hubbard
~is~
returning. A Sea Org Gentleman who left
Gold (Scientology's top headquarters,
out in the top secret location: Hemet, CA)
told me they had been building the
large house for "Ron". And that yes, he
was already chosen. Was he born then?
This I don't know. Anyone out there have any
ideas on this?
Others would probably know better than I about what the tek says about
reincarnation - on the Sea Org contract you have to come back in your
next life [and the next and the next] and they give you 21 years to
commandeer a new body and get in shape to "serve." So, technically
(pardon the pun), time's a-wastin' for Elron to get back in the saddle.

What would happen if the 21 years passed and no Hub 2.0 showed up?

I remember discussing this, and the 'second coming' with someone who
was born a few months after LRH popped his last balloon. He joked that
the timing was right, and *he* could be Elron returned, and mused about
bursting into the local org and shouting, "I'm back, and I'm pissed!"
and giving orders to everyone while stomping into the LRH office and
lighting a Kool.

We had a good laugh, but I'm glad he didn't really try it.

Have they announced the "chosen one?" Wonder how they're keeping the
poor kid.
Post by Magoo
And has ~~anyone~~seen Katie and Tom's Baby?
Y'know, Jack Black and his wife just had a child, and his new movie's
coming out. Same situation as TomKat, but somehow the announcement was
so much more ...tasteful?

-maggie, human being
Post by Magoo
Just askin'
Best :)
(818) 841-3632
Zinj
2006-06-15 13:04:51 UTC
<snip>
Post by banchukita
Post by Magoo
And has ~~anyone~~seen Katie and Tom's Baby?
Y'know, Jack Black and his wife just had a child, and his new movie's
coming out. Same situation as TomKat, but somehow the announcement was
so much more ...tasteful?
-maggie, human being
If Jack had jumped a couch, you can betcha people woulda took notice :)

Zinj
--
Katie came for the Tom; not for the Ron
It's always bait and switch.
Mingyiu
2006-06-15 13:50:17 UTC
Can't be. Capt. W. B. Robertson said in 1990:

"And if you've been keeping up with the Sector 9, the Teegeeack, the
music albums and so on, you will know that Elron Elray, formerly the
body of L.Ron Hubbard here on earth, but Elron Elray is now the
president or the chairman of the Grand Council of this Galaxy, in
Sector 0."

And I know for a fact that it takes 1.7 billion light years to get from
Sector 0 to Teegeeack.
Phil Scott
2006-06-15 16:03:09 UTC
Post by Magoo
And has ~~anyone~~seen Katie and Tom's Baby?
Y'know, Jack Black and his wife just had a child, and his
new movie's
coming out. Same situation as TomKat, but somehow the
announcement was
so much more ...tasteful?
-maggie, human being
Post by Magoo
Just askin'
Best :)
--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 5 years!
For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
a 'suppressive person' and expelled me from their so
called 'church'
Free at LAST!
http://www.xenu.net, www.xenutv.com
http://www.torymagoo.org, www.altreligionscientology.net
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm
"Those that give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Burbank, CA
(818) 841-3632
A few years before the old Hubbie ended up dead ... his ass
shot full of vistaril by his living adherents.... he said 'I
will return but not in the same business, indicating not as
the cults leader...and that 'you will know me by my
products'.....

dang I hope not, last rip his products still are completely
nasty, producing mass insanity and the scientology crime wave.

He had also claimed to be Lucifer, 'the bringer of
light'...and his mentors Aleister Crowley, and associate Jack
Whiteside Parsons both claimed to be the great satan... a
google search on that range of terms will turn up books and
old magazine articles on the subject. Hubbard spawned
Charles Manson also.

If he 'returned' his stated goal would have been to return as
the anti christ ....on of his 'top secret' courses, the class
8 course he was asked about the anti christ and said 'who do
you think I am'....

Phil Scott
Skipper
2006-06-15 19:06:21 UTC
Post by Phil Scott
Post by Magoo
And has ~~anyone~~seen Katie and Tom's Baby?
Y'know, Jack Black and his wife just had a child, and his
new movie's
coming out. Same situation as TomKat, but somehow the
announcement was
so much more ...tasteful?
-maggie, human being
Post by Magoo
Just askin'
Best :)
--
[...]
He also jokes about that on the first tape of the Philadelphia
Doctorate Course. He says he's gotten letters about people auditing
people who suddenly claim to be the devil. Hubbard chuckles, goes
"Hmph. Who do they think I am?"

Nervous laughter in the audience, then he continues on with his
drug-addled ramblings.

Ron Hubbard ain't comin' back. He's permanently gone.
Alex
2006-06-15 14:06:40 UTC
Post by Magoo
I know it sounds reeeeeeeeeally weird,
but I'd just like to find out.
I've heard supposedly L. Ron Hubbard
~is~
returning. A Sea Org Gentleman who left
Gold (Scientology's top headquarters,
out in the top secret location: Hemet, CA)
told me they had been building the
large house for "Ron". And that yes, he
was already chosen. Was he born then?
This I don't know. Anyone out there have any
ideas on this?
And has ~~anyone~~seen Katie and Tom's Baby?
Just askin'
Best :)
I would bet that if ron were to come back he would be about 20 years old
right now, and hopefully smart enough to not go around saying who he was
before.

alex
i***@aol.com
2006-06-15 20:04:25 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by Magoo
I know it sounds reeeeeeeeeally weird,
but I'd just like to find out.
I've heard supposedly L. Ron Hubbard
~is~
returning. A Sea Org Gentleman who left
Gold (Scientology's top headquarters,
out in the top secret location: Hemet, CA)
told me they had been building the
large house for "Ron". And that yes, he
was already chosen. Was he born then?
This I don't know. Anyone out there have any
ideas on this?
And has ~~anyone~~seen Katie and Tom's Baby?
Just askin'
Best :)
I would bet that if ron were to come back he would be about 20 years old
right now, and hopefully smart enough to not go around saying who he was
before.
alex
One trip was enough for this planet to have to contend with. He caused
more heart-ache
and damage to families the first time around, I can't even imagine what
the dirty old cuss would have planned for a second trip.

Ida C

"You must have crossed the river to tell the crocodile he has bad
breath"
chinese proverb
banchukita
2006-06-16 12:32:47 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Alex
Post by Magoo
[...]
I like to think that his plans wouldn't matter, because of the choices
he already made. Karma in action...

-maggie, human being
chinese proverb
Alex
2006-06-16 14:18:04 UTC
Post by banchukita
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Alex
I would bet that if ron were to come back he would be about 20 years old
right now, and hopefully smart enough to not go around saying who he was
before.
alex
One trip was enough for this planet to have to contend with. He caused
more heart-ache
and damage to families the first time around, I can't even imagine what
the dirty old cuss would have planned for a second trip.
I like to think that his plans wouldn't matter, because of the choices
he already made. Karma in action...
-maggie, human being
In true snake biting tail fashion, I believe Karma is self directed. One
can continue on a certain course, but the environment of that course
reflect back at one the fruits of ones efforts.

alex
I am being defamed and forged here
2006-06-16 00:44:29 UTC
Post by Magoo
I know it sounds reeeeeeeeeally weird,
Pretty much all you postings sounds weird. The Cruise's baby is a girl.
Ron doesn't pic a female body because the dynamics are powerful. When
thetan had male or female bodies over the timetrack, he/she sticks to
one gender if smart, as otherwise they might end up with homosexual
urges like some of the anti-religious hate mongers on this board.

Ron is already around 20 years old. He will be back. You can hold your
breath.

NRen2k5
http://pcguyelevated.ytmnd.com/
Magoo
2006-06-16 14:33:02 UTC
Post by Magoo
I know it sounds reeeeeeeeeally weird,
Pretty much all you postings sounds weird.
Of course they do, to you! Thanks for showing, once again,
how Scientologists are mind controlled. People write to me almost
daily, thanking me for speaking out, telling me they read something
or listened to one of my talks, and learned a bunch. Of course,
for you, a floormat, they're ...what was it? "All you postings
sounds weird"...Ok, first off, my guess is English isn't your native
language, am I correct? Here's how you say that sentence, in English:
"All of your (not you) postings sound (not sounds) weird".
Get it?

Just thought I'd give ya a little tip.

The Cruise's baby is a girl.
DUH!
Post by NRen2k5
Post by I am being defamed and forged here
Ron doesn't pic a female body because the dynamics are powerful.
Really? This is fascinating! So now you not only speak for yourself,
making claims of earlier lifetimes, but now you "know" what people will
become, after they've died? I love this!

When
Post by NRen2k5
Post by I am being defamed and forged here
thetan had male or female bodies over the timetrack, he/she sticks to
one gender if smart, as otherwise they might end up with homosexual
urges like some of the anti-religious hate mongers on this board.
ahhhhhhhhhh.....shouldn't I have known it? Of course! For the new lurker,
here are some more tips:
1) This person is either working for Scientology's Top Secret OSA Int
Internet mafia, where it's their job to try to "Handle the critics" (and
that entails trying to slime them, make them look really bad so people won't
read them, or if they do, they will think poorly of them)
or
2) This is one of Scientology's top dogs: An OT 7. Other Scientologists are
not really allowed onto the Internet, and if they do come here, they'll have
to pay LOTS Of money to "Get cleaned up"( Strip off facts, re-implant
Scientology falsehoods to keep the Scio/Truman show going). Either way,
pretty sad, eh?

3) Scientologists are mostly VERY Homophobic, and this person demonstrates
that well, here.
Post by NRen2k5
Post by I am being defamed and forged here
Ron is already around 20 years old. He will be back. You can hold your
breath.
Ahhh......and your name is? I'd like to know someone who "knows" this about
another being, who has died. I know the theory, as an X-Sea Org Member told
me this ~is~ what you all believe, but I'd like to hear it from the horse
(or in your case, brain washed weasel's) mouth. Please tell me.
Post by NRen2k5
Ridiculous.
The only thing "ridiculous' on this page, are your claims.

Thanks for the good morning laugh.

Tory/Magoo~~
Burbank, CA
(818( 841-3632
X-Scientologist after 30 years "In"
Free at LAST~
www.xenu.net
www.xenutv.com
www.torymagoo.org
Post by NRen2k5
http://pcguyelevated.ytmnd.com/
2***@excite.com
2006-06-16 16:36:33 UTC
Post by I am being defamed and forged here
Pretty much all you postings sounds weird. The Cruise's baby is a girl.
Ron doesn't pic a female body because the dynamics are powerful. When
thetan had male or female bodies over the timetrack, he/she sticks to
one gender if smart, as otherwise they might end up with homosexual
urges like some of the anti-religious hate mongers on this board.
Ron is already around 20 years old. He will be back. You can hold your
breath.
I'm just a simple wag (or is it wog?), but if Elron is reincarnated
using the $cientology definition, doesn't that mean he has all those
terrible thetans stuck to him again? What if he doesn't recall his
past life and never gets hooked back into the cult. All those nasty
thetans stuck to him will prevent him from using his super powers.

Again, I'm just a simpler wag and don't understand all the nuances of
$cientology, but it sounds like the odds are against his returning ...
even *if* this mumbo-jumbo nonsense was true (which it is not)!