London Org Recruitment Blitz, WWII style. (again!)
JAFAW
2008-03-09 05:05:40 UTC
This is a collection of image brochures emailed by the cult for London Org
staff recruitment.
Obviously they must be desperate, if John Ritson's picket report on Friday
was anything to go by.

I don't know if we've collected enough of these to win a toaster yet but
even just one of them is pretty fucking priceless.

Bloody disgusting cult. Makes me sick.

Email title: "A Message from Winston Churchill"

Email title: "The UK Needs You!":

Email title: "Don't get left behind":

Email title: "The Time Has Come":
(This image was also re-sent another time as "Join Staff!")

Email title: "Have You Spotted?":

The previous one I posted last month (the old link went broke, strangely):

Some interesting points being discussed on the forums here:-
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=25341
and here
http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1348
JAFAW
2008-03-09 05:30:28 UTC
Post by JAFAW
This is a collection of image brochures emailed by the cult for London Org
staff recruitment.
Obviously they must be desperate, if John Ritson's picket report on Friday
was anything to go by.
I don't know if we've collected enough of these to win a toaster yet but
even just one of them is pretty fucking priceless.
Bloody disgusting cult. Makes me sick.
Email title: "A Message from Winston Churchill"
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1460/winstonchurchillyg7.jpg
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8607/ukneedsyouqa2.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2599/dontgetleftbehindmy9.jpg
(This image was also re-sent another time as "Join Staff!")
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4031/thetimehascomeaj5.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2018/haveyouspottedbb8.jpg
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/137/cultrecruitmentkw8.jpg
Some interesting points being discussed on the forums here:-
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=25341
and here
http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1348
Some pictoral responses.......

If required, this clip explains the above image....

Anonology
2008-03-09 05:44:55 UTC
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3443/bilkoconisondy9.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4914/dadsarmyyt9.jpg
If required, this clip explains the above http://youtu.be/pwldGmw4yDo
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5756/xenu001small2bnm7.jpg- Hide quoted text -
all of those images seem to be blocked...
JAFAW
2008-03-09 06:13:00 UTC
Post by JAFAW
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5756/xenu001small2bnm7.jpg- Hide quoted text -
all of those images seem to be blocked...

=============

Oh jeebs we've had all this before.
It seems a problem with imageshack for some people on some ISP's or whatever
(I haven't quite figured out the precise reason but it aint a problem for
most).
Try a proxy or something.
diarrhetics
2008-03-09 11:41:50 UTC
Post by JAFAW
Email title: "A Message from Winston Churchill"
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1460/winstonchurchillyg7.jpg
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8607/ukneedsyouqa2.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2599/dontgetleftbehindmy9.jpg
(This image was also re-sent another time as "Join Staff!")
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4031/thetimehascomeaj5.jpg
lol
nice "religion". jihadist terrorists couldn't do it better...
--
"We've had a terrorist attack. TeenScreen totally infiltrated the St. Louis
Post Dispatch and they printed a horrible article. The article states that
Mr Doyle Mills (CCHR / $cientology) in a internal email
Anonology
2008-03-09 11:57:30 UTC
oh jeezus.. i can see em now... very similar to the ad campaigns of
WWII that were so successful in getting everyone to sign up... too bad
it's out-dated tech... modern military recruitment utilizes video
games, rock bands and spectacular military hardware demonstrations...

This will be interesting... march 15th will reveal just how many warm
bodies scientology can get to assemble at once... they'll be telling
every single scientologist to show up at the counter demonstrations,
under pain of severe sec-cheking and other nasty surprises...

We'll get to see them in their full assembled might, and then everyone
will see for themselves how puny they really are...
Hartley Patterson
2008-03-09 11:59:40 UTC
Post by JAFAW
This is a collection of image brochures emailed by the cult for London Org
staff recruitment.
Obviously they must be desperate, if John Ritson's picket report on Friday
was anything to go by.
I'm puzzled they should think WWII images would be good for recruiting.
People who actually fought in WWII like my Dad are in their 80s, their
children in their 50s-60s. Say 'The War' to younger generations and they
are liable to ask "which War?" or think you mean Iraq.

Here's a comment from OCMB by 'John Anchovie' on this recruitment effort:

[QUOTE]
Just to give you Brits the inside scoop on this:

Promo designed by Bob Keanan, Hubbard's Personal Public Relations Officer
UK - He is ex army and major fanatic and quite a persuasive cunt. Bob is
fellow that got the Met Police into a cosy relationship with Scientology.
The art work was done by Suzie Garcia, originally from Southampton -
married to Shane now - she operates out of Saint Hill - the UK management
HQ - as does Bob.

Kate and Sophie are Sea Org staff on a mission to recruit up for the
organization as staffing has collapsed, most of the staff you see in
London are actually Sea Org on project, mission or all-hands to keep the
place afloat. Sea org people are still bussed down to London every day in
a fleet of three or four mini busses and shipped back late at night.
London just cannot get enough 'public' in from which to recruit up for
staff.
[/QUOTE]

Not that this matters. If there are no public they don't need staff :-)
--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk
http://news-from-bree.blogspot.com
Anonology
2008-03-09 12:05:33 UTC
That cozy relationship with the met police thing needs to be looked
into... just how cozy is it?
j***@googlemail.com
2008-03-09 12:30:29 UTC
It became a major embarrassment for the Met didn't it??
Hartley Patterson
2008-03-09 14:00:32 UTC
Post by j***@googlemail.com
It became a major embarrassment for the Met didn't it??
No. Some of them just carried on. It requires firm orders from above to
stop bureaucrats from doing things.
Hartley Patterson
2008-03-09 13:56:51 UTC
Post by Anonology
That cozy relationship with the met police thing needs to be looked
into... just how cozy is it?
Despite Narconon being caught giving lectures in UK schools by the Times
in 2007, a year later the Times exposed the Met for handing out Narconon
leaflets in their own anti-drugs in schools efforts and attending
'training courses' in pseudoscience at Saint Hill.

For all I know they are still doing it. Perhaps policemen don't read the
Times.

OTOH the London police encountered by picketers have generally been even
handed and reasonable.
Funky Donny
2008-03-10 01:09:23 UTC
Post by Anonology
That cozy relationship with the met police thing needs to be looked
into... just how cozy is it?
Bob Keenan, the designer of this recruitment campaign is not ex-army, he
is ex-London Fire Brigade. There is a natural cohesion between the Fire
Brigade and the Met, and Bob is very much the ex-fireman - and
charismatic with it. He networks extremely well, makes friends very
easily, and knowing Bob, he'd've managed to strike up a rather fast
camaraderie with the police. I doubt if there is much more to it than a
matey thing between Bob and some higher-up cops.
banchukita
2008-03-09 14:08:44 UTC
Email title: "A Message from Winston Churchill"http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1460/winstonchurchillyg7.jpg
Email title: "The UK Needs You!":http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8607/ukneedsyouqa2.jpg
Email title: "Don't get left behind":http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2599/dontgetleftbehindmy9.jpg
(This image was also re-sent another time as "Join Staff!")http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4031/thetimehascomeaj5.jpg
Email title: "Have You Spotted?":http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2018/haveyouspottedbb8.jpg
The previous one I posted last month (the old link went broke, strangely):http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/137/cultrecruitmentkw8.jpg
Some interesting points being discussed on the forums here:-http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=25341
and herehttp://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1348
Yowza. Do they just not see the woggy problem with using war images
to recruit church staff members, or do they no longer care if everyone
knows they think they're at war? Is the use of the images OK with
the UK military?

-maggie, human being
kbaker_V
2008-03-09 14:14:32 UTC
Yowza.  Do they just not see the woggy problem with using war images
to recruit church staff members, or do they no longer care if everyone
knows they think they're at war?   Is the use of the images OK with
the UK military?
-maggie, human being- Hide quoted text -
I dunno, you have to look at the context in the world - there is this
whole war on terror thing going on, so the western woggy world at
least is very much in the midn-frame of a state of war......

(Btw, hi Maggie. :)

Kim
Funky Donny
2008-03-10 00:48:57 UTC
Post by JAFAW
[...]
Ewwwwwww. Those ads are soooooo creepy that I need a shower after
looking at them. My grandad was an Air Raid Warden during the Blitz, and
through him, I have a reverence for the way Londoners pulled together
and stood defiant against the Luftwaffe. For this sinister, grabass cult
to try to exploit the way we Londoners feel about this time in our
history, is just plain parasitic. Sickening.
JAFAW
2008-03-10 03:25:02 UTC
Post by Funky Donny
Post by JAFAW
[...]
Some of the helpful people on enturburbulation.org are getting to work on
this
http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1348
JAFAW
2008-03-10 22:30:32 UTC
Post by JAFAW
[...]
Anon telephones the org to sign up for bomber pilot lessons.....
http://w15.easy-share.com/1699821657.html
(download link for lulzy mp3 file)